Chapter 21

I woke up to hear my alarm ringing, I switched it off and sighed. Back to college today... Great...

I got out of bed and slipped on Brad's hoodie, I might wear this to college today because it will make me happier. *bang! Bang!* I heard something banging on the window so I opened the curtains to see Brad hanging out of my window, I opened the window and looked a bit confused. "What are you doing?" I asked and he smiled at me. "I wanted to say good morning." Brad said, I laughed at him and then helped him through the window. "You have to be quiet, Connor doesn't know that you are here." I said and Brad nodded, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I missed you last night." He said quietly and I smiled at him. "I missed you too." I replied and we both had a quick kiss before I walked over to my wardrobe.

"What are you going to wear today?" Brad asked. "Probably jeans, a top and your hoodie." I replied and he nodded, I got the clothes out of my wardrobe and turned to face him. "I'm going to get changed in the bathroom, you can sit in here but just please be quiet?" I asked and he nodded, I planted a quick kiss on his lips before walking out of my room. I got changed, brushed my teeth and then walked back into my room. "Did you sleep well last night?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, but not as well as I do when you are with me." Brad replied, he came up behind me and snaked his arms around my waist. We looked at us in the mirror and then Brad kissed my neck multiple times, every time he does that I have to stop myself from moaning. It just feels so good! He could see that I was trying to stop myself from my facial expressions so he thought he would tease me a bit more.

"You like that?" He asked and turned me around to face him, I smiled and kissed his neck. I could tell he wanted more because he lifted his head up higher to give me more space to kiss his neck, I kissed his neck a bit more and stopped just above his sweet spot. "We have to go to college." I said looking at the time. "Noooo! Don't stop please!" Brad said and I giggled at him. "We have to go Brad, you shouldn't of started it." I said as I picked up my school back from the floor, we then heard a knock on the door and without thinking I pushed Brad into my wardrobe. I opened the door to see Connor, I looked at the floor and he sighed. "Do you want a lift to college?" He asked. "No, thanks though." I said, he nodded and walked away. I closed my bedroom door and let Brad out of my wardrobe, we looked out of the window and waited until Connor had pulled off of the drive and driven away. "Now we don't have to go to college." Brad said and winked at me. "Yeah, we do." I said and walked out of my room. "Evie, come on. Just one day?" He asked and stopped me from walked down the stairs. "What happens when Connor sees that me and you aren't in college?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Please? Just one day?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'm sorry Brad but I can't. I have too much work to catch up on because I haven't done any for 4 days! I need to find some money for the bus." I said, Brad then sat at the bottom of the stairs with his head in his hands. I went to find some money and I managed to find £3 sitting on the side, I walked to the front door and looked at Brad. "You coming?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't want to." He mumbled with his head still in his hands, I put my bag on the floor and sighed. "Brad, I'm sorry. I do want to stay at home with you all day but I can't. I have too much work to catch up on and so do you. I can't let Connor find out because he already hates me enough. I thought you would of understood?" I asked and sat next to him on the step. "I do understand, that's not why I'm annoyed." Brad said, he looked at me and then looked at the floor. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked and held his hand. "College is too stressful, I can't do any of the work and I have had enough of having the same 4 girls trying to kiss me." Brad said and I gave him a sympathetic smile. "I can help you with you work Brad, we can maybe have a couple of hours everyday where we help each other with our work? I don't know what to say about the girls, you could tell the head of college and maybe they will stop?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'm just going to have to deal with the girls." Brad said and looked back down at the floor.

"I'm sorry..." I said, I feel awful. He always manages to cheer me up when I am sad but I can never cheer him up, I'm a rubbish girlfriend I know. I don't know why he just doesn't break up with me already.

I then stood up and walked over to the front door. "Evie!" Brad said just before I shut the door. "Yeah?" I replied. "I'm sorry." He said and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because I should be the strong one, I should be asking if your ok." Brad said. "No Brad, your human too. Your allowed to get upset, I'm sorry that I can't make you happy. You always seem to be able to make me happy but I can't cheer you up, I'm sorry." I said, I closed the door behind me and walked down to the bus stop. I am going to be late now but I don't care anymore, why should I try if nothing ever works anyway?

The bus pulled up 5 minutes later and I got on it, I sat down on a chair and saw a boy getting on the bus. He walked over to me and sat down next to me, I realised that it is Brad. "I'm sorry." Brad said and I hugged him. "No, I'm sorry that I can't cheer you up." I replied and he shook his head. "Don't be sorry, please? I love you." Brad said and kissed me on the lips quickly. "I love you too." I replied and he held my hand.

"I can tell you about that surprise now if you want?" Brad asked and I shook my head. "I don't need any surprises Brad." I said and looked out of the window. "Yeah you do." Brad said and squeezed my hand. "I'm going to tell you anyway if you like it or not." Brad said and I giggled a little. "Fine." I replied and looked at him. "You are coming on tour with us..." Brad said and I looked a bit confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because I will miss you too much to leave you at home and when we toured the UK we all felt bad for leaving you at home." Brad explained. "But Connor doesn't want me to come." I said. "Yeah he does, I think he is just having a hard time at the moment. He will come around soon, I promise." Brad said and I sighed. "Where are you touring again?" I asked. "America, Australia and the U.K. " Brad said and I nodded. "I'm excited because your coming and I can take you on lots of dates." Brad whispered in my ear which made me shiver. "You don't have to do that. Also, I have no money to pay for my plane tickets or for the hotel or for food." I explained and Brad smiled. "Waddy and Joe pay for it all." Brad said and I looked shocked. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "We aren't all made of money." He said and laughed a bit which made me smile.

We eventually got off of the bus and walked into our lessons late but I didn't care, I am going to America, Australia and all over the uk. What's not to like about that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi! I managed to find some time to update today. I'm not going out for dinner until later so yay! I hope you like this part! Sorry it's a bit upsetting and depressing but things will be getting better soon! Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying this story!