Chapter 26

After a while me and Brad walked downstairs to get Jesse, I stroked her while Brad put her lead on. "Mum! We are going out!" Brad shouted. "Ok! Be careful, you are welcome here anytime Evie!" She shouted back. "Thank you!" I replied and then we walked out of the door, Brad passed me the lead and smiled at me. "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. "Why wouldn't I be sure?" He asked. "Well she is your best friend, she means the world to you. Do you really trust me?" I asked and Brad smiled, he held my hand and we carried on walking. "Of course I trust you, both of you mean the world to me." Brad said, I blushed and looked down at the floor. "I love you." Brad said and kissed my cheek, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled, we finally reached the park and it is a very hot and sunny day.

We went and sat on a bench while Brad let Jesse off of the lead to run around a little. "She is crazy." I said and Brad laughed. "Yeah, she is. But I love her for it." Brad said, he then turned to look at me and I smiled back. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm quite excited for the tour now." I replied and he smiled. "Same, we are leaving in 3 days!" Brad said and I nodded. "Do you know if we are staying in hotels or apartments?" I asked. "Hotels but they will be very nice ones." Brad replied and I nodded. "Will I have to sleep in a room with Alisha?" I asked and Brad shook his head. "No, you are sleeping with me." Brad said, I giggled and blushed a bit. "Are you sure your ok with me sleeping with you?" I asked and Brad looked confused. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" He asked, Jesse then barked and I turned my head to see her sitting in front of me. "Hey Jesse!" I said and she barked, Brad then threw a ball and Jesse chased after it. I giggled and Brad pulled me into a hug.

"So, why wouldn't I want to sleep with you?" He asked and I blushed. "I dunno." I replied and he smiled. "Exactly, there is no reason. I love cuddling up to you." Brad replied and I smiled. "I love you." I said and Brad smiled. "I love you too." He replied, we then put Jesse back on her lead and we walked her around the park. Brad held my hand and I smiled at him, he then spun me around and I giggled. "I'm going to get all dizzy Brad!" I said and laughed.

After a little while we dropped Jesse off at home, we said goodbye to Brad's family and walked back to my house. We were greeted by all of the boys and we sat in the living room. It is now 3pm and we have to go out for dinner in an hour, I decided to go upstairs and try and find something nice to wear. I heard a knock on the door and let Brad in, he sat on my bed and smiled at me. "Did you need something?" I asked and he shook his head. "No, just wanted to see you." Brad replied and I giggled, I sat on his lap so I was facing him and he rested his forehead against mine. "Can we have a bit of fun now?" Brad asked and winked, I blushed and looked down at his lap. He lifted my chin up and placed a delicate kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and smiled in the kiss, his hands moved down and sat on my waist. I shivered at his touch and then his tongue slowly glided over my bottom lip, this shocked me a little and Brad smiled. "It's ok..." He said through the kiss. "I'm not going... To hurt you..." He replied and then pulled away from the kiss. "I know, it's just that I've never done any of this before. You've got to remember that everything we do its my first time." I said and looked down, Brad lifted my chin up and placed a slow but delicate kiss on my lips. "I know. I just want to tell you that I'm not going to hurt you." Brad said, I ran my hand through his hair and kissed him on the lips. "Ok." I whispered.

*knock knock* "Guys! Half an hour until we have to go!" Connor shouted from outside the door. "Ok!" Brad shouted back, I kissed him quickly and then got off of his lap. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I need to choose something to wear but I don't know what." I replied as I stood in front of my wardrobe. "You don't need to dress up, it's just a casual meal." Brad said and I nodded. "I know." I replied, Brad wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and I smiled. "I will take you out for dinner on a date soon, when we are on tour." Brad said and I smiled. "Thank you, you don't have to take me out anywhere." I replied and Brad smiled, he kissed the side of my neck and I let out a little moan. "I am going to take you out." Brad said, he then kissed my neck again. I am now out of control of my body, I pushed Brad back on to the bed and sat on his waist. I kissed him hard and he giggled. "Woah, slow down baby..." Brad said between kisses, I couldn't slow down though. His touch is just too much, my hands moved down his top and he pulled it over his head. My hands ran all over his stomach muscles and my fingers traced the outline of his abs, I kissed down his neck and he let out little moans of pleasure. "Like that?..." I asked and he nodded.

*knock knock* "Guys! Hurry up!" Connor shouted, I pulled away from Brad. "Ok!" Brad shouted back, I bit my lip and went in to kiss him again but he stopped me. "We actually have to go." Brad said. "I know but I don't want to." I replied and kissed down his neck. "Evie..." He moaned and I giggled. "We have to... Go..." He said between kisses, I sighed and stood up. He obviously would rather go out for dinner than spend time with me, I picked up some random clothes from my wardrobe and locked myself in the bathroom. "Evie?" He asked and knocked on the bathroom door. "Evie?!" He asked again and knocked on the door. "What!" I shouted back. "Don't lock yourself in here." Brad said. "I'm not! I'm getting changed!" I shouted back, I got my clothes on and then unlocked the door. I walked back into my room and Brad stood up as soon as he saw me. "You look nice." Brad said, I gave him a quick smile and then walked down the stairs.

"Are you annoyed with me?" He asked. "No." I bluntly replied and got my shoes on. "Evie I'm sorry, I do want to spend time with you but the boys want to go out. I can't say no." Brad said. "But you can say no to me?" I asked and he went quiet. "Just forget it Brad." I replied, I walked out the door and sat in the car. I waited for everyone else but they didn't come out for about 10 minutes, Brad sat in the front of the car so he was away from me. I don't mean to be horrible to him but he pretty much just said that he can say no to me but he can't say no to the boys, he doesn't want to spend time with me and I'm just gonna have to live with that.

We got to Nando's and we got a table, I tried to sit away from Brad but he managed to end up next to me. He tried holding my hand under the table but I pulled away. Once we had ordered our drinks and food Brad turned to face me. "Evie, I'm sorry." Brad said but I just ignored him. "I didn't mean to say it like that, of course I don't want to say no to you but sometimes I have to and it's not my choice. To make it up to you I will take you out for dinner." Brad said but I just didn't answer, I don't want to talk to him because whatever I suggest he will just say no.

We ate dinner and then we drove home, once we got in I walked up to my room. Brad followed me but I closed the door so he couldn't get in. "Evie please?" Brad said from the other side of the door, I heard him sigh and I sat with my back against the door. "I'm sorry, I will never say no to you again." Brad said. "Just forget it Brad, forget everything I said. It doesn't matter, I don't matter. I'm just me, nobody should care about me. As long as you are all happy then it doesn't matter. Don't bother taking me out to dinner and you don't need to spend anymore time with me, I get the picture." I said through the door, I couldn't hear Brad anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he walked away, he has the right to. "Evelyn, let me in!" Brad said, I could hear that he was crying. "I'm not going to forget about anything, I love you too much to do that Evie. I will take you out for dinner because you deserve it, you deserve so much more then you get and I'm sorry I can't give that to you. We all care about you and especially me! I am only happy if I am with you and if you are happy." Brad said, I started crying and he managed to open the door.

He pulled me into a hug and sat down next to me on the floor. "Evie, I love you and I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said no to you." Brad said and I wiped the tears away from my face, he kissed my cheek. "I love you too..." I replied and he started to run his hand through my hair. "I love you so much." Brad said, he kissed me on the neck and I let out a little moan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the next part could be a bit 😏😉😏😉😏😉 but I haven't decided yet. Hope you like this story and thank you for reading it!