Chapter 58

We walked to the train station that was near by, it is a really nice day today and the sun is out. I still can't believe that I am in America, I have always wanted to come here ever since I was a kid. I am going to have to go and explore it a bit more, maybe I will go out and explore when the boys are doing a concert or something. I felt Brad hold my hand as we walked to the ticket office. "You ok?" Brad asked as he got his wallet out of his pocket and joined the queue. "Yeah, I can pay for my ticket. It's fine." I said as I went to open my bag but Brad stopped me, I know what is coming. Brad was about to talk but I stopped him. "I know... I will just go and sit down..." I said, I sighed and walked off to find our platform. I just wish Brad would let me pay for once, if I added up how much money he has spent on me since he met me I must be able to count over £1000 by now.

I watched some of the other people that were also on the platform as I waited for Brad, I then looked up at the train timetable to see that we had another 15 minutes to wait. I felt my phone vibrate in my bag so I took it out to see a message from Brad:

1 message from Brad:
Are you angry with me?... Xx

1 message to Brad:
No xxx

1 message from Brad:
Ok, I'm sorry xxxx

1 message to Brad:
What for? Xxxxx

1 message from Brad:
I know you just want to pay for something but I am the one who should be paying, it is nice for you to offer though xxxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Ok xxxxxxx

I switched my phone off and put it back in my bag, after a while Brad walked over and sat next to me. He passed me my train ticket and I put it in my bag, he then held my hand and kissed my cheek. "I love you." Brad said and I looked at him. "I love you too." I replied and he looked at my necklace which made him smile. "How long have we got until the train comes?" Brad asked. "10 minutes." I replied and he nodded. "I was thinking, maybe after the movie I can take you out for dinner?" Brad asked. "Why?" I replied. "I thought it would be a nice thing to do, it means that we get to spend more time with each other as well." Brad said. "If you want." I said, Brad turned my head slowly to look at him and pecked me on the lips. "If you want to pay then you can." Brad said and a little smile crept on to my lips. "Sure." I replied and he kissed me delicately before pulling away. "Or if you want I can pay for the dinner and you can pay for the desert so it makes it fair?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." I said and I kissed him a bit.

The train came pretty quickly and when we sat down I saw a couple sitting next to us, they had 2 children but they were out of control and the parents looked very tired. Brad saw what I was looking at and held my hand. "Our family will be more controlled than that." He whispered which made me smile, he pecked my cheek as the train started to move. Brad got his phone out and he took a photo of both of us, he then put it on Instagram with the caption "day out with my girl xxx" and it got lots of likes in seconds which made me smile. "Why don't you post something?" Brad asked. "I don't really have anything to post." I said, Brad took my phone out of my hand and then kissed me. He took a few photos of us kissing and then gave the phone back. "Now you do." He said and winked which made me blush. "I will just get hate for it." I said. "It won't all be hate, yes there will be a few haters but we just have to learn to ignore them because they are just jealous." Brad said and I sighed. "Can you post it?" I asked and passed him my phone, he smiled at me and gave the phone back. "You can do it." Brad said, he wrapped one arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Nothing is going to happen to you, I promise." Brad said, I sighed and loaded up Instagram. I clicked on the picture but I didn't know what to caption it.

"What should the caption be?" I asked as I stared at the photo of us kissing, this photo has hate written all over it. "What's the first thing that comes into your mind when you look at that picture?" Brad asked. "I love you." I said and Brad smiled. "Write that then." He said. I wrote the caption: "I love this boy so much, he means the world to me 😘🙈" and Brad nodded, I posted it and Brad hugged me. I watched some of the nice comments come in and they were really supportive, but then the hate came along so I had to switch my phone off before it got too much. "You should post a picture of your necklace and explain what it is about." Brad said, he took my phone and took a photo of it. I loaded up Instagram again and wrote the caption: "my perfect boyfriend got this necklace for the the other day, it has the letters E and B on it in a heart shape. Every time we get a new member of the family we add a charm to it, so if we get a dog then we add a dog charm or if we have a baby (which we aren't yet) then we will add the first letter of the baby's name to it. Thank you so much Braddy because I love you so much!! 😘😘😘😘💞💞💞". I posted it and then Brad smiled when he read it, he liked it which made me smile and I hugged him.

We eventually got to our stop and got off of the train, Brad held my hand and we walked to the cinema. When we got there I saw lots of restaurants around the cinema. "We need to choose where we are going to eat after." Brad said and I nodded, I looked around to see Nandos, Harvester, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express, McDonald's, Burger King and Chipotle. "I have never been to Chipotle or Pizza Hut but I have been to everywhere else." I said and Brad nodded. "We can think about it and then decide after the movie." He replied and I nodded, Brad bought the tickets and then we went to go and buy some snacks for the movie. "What shall we get?" Brad whispered into my ear, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind which made me smile. He started to slowly kiss down my neck and I had to try my best not to moan. "Brad... We can't... Here..." I said and he moved his lips away. "I know." He whispered. "What snacks shall we get then?" Brad asked. "I'm not sure." I replied and Brad held my hand. "We could get a large Coke to share and some haribos?" Brad asked. "We could but it will just make me even more overweight." I said and Brad looked at me confused, he ran his hands down my stomach and along my waist from behind me. "You don't look or feel over weight, you look perfect baby." He said and I sighed. "I'm not perfect." I said. "To me you are, now come on. What sweets do you want?" He asked. "Just get a large Coke and some Haribos then." I replied and Brad nodded, he paid for our food and we went to go and sit down in the cinema room.

The adverts started and they were all really boring, I don't know why but I tend to get really bored in cinemas. I'm only going to make Brad happy and because I want to spend time with him. "You ok?" Brad said in my ear so I could hear him. "Yeah." I replied, he held my hand and kissed my cheek. The film started shortly after and it was an ok movie, I suppose it is meant for children. Brad seemed to be enjoying it though which made a laugh, once the film had finished we walked out of the cinema hand in hand. "Do you mind if I just go to the toilet?" I asked. "Of course not baby, I will wait out here for you." Brad said, I was about to walk away but at the last second I turned back and pulled him in for a tight hug. At first he was a bit shocked but after a moment he hugged me back, I buried my head into the crook of his neck and he kissed the top of my head. I feel so much safer when I am in his arms and I feel like the weight of the world isn't all on my shoulders. "Evie, are you ok?" Brad asked and pulled away. "Yeah, I just wanted a hug." I said, he nodded and then I walked off to the toilets.

Once I was done I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror, I don't understand how Brad thinks I look beautiful to be honest. My hair is constantly a mess and I always choose clothes that don't match or that are too small for me, after a while of staring at myself in the mirror and picking out all of my imperfections I walked back out of the toilets to see Brad sitting down on his phone. I stared at him for a while before he saw me and called me over, I walked over and sat on a chair next to him. "You ready?" Brad asked and I nodded, he took my hand and we walked outside to try and decide on what place to eat at. As we were looking at each of the restaurants I started thinking about my parents again, I feel like there is too much pressure on me to decide right now and I feel like I need to make a decision that is impossible to decide.

After a while of looking we chose Nando's, we got a table and we sat down. Brad started looking at the menu but I didn't. "Brad..." I said and he put the menu down on the table. "Yeah?" He asked. "Do you ever feel like the weight of the world is dragging you down?" I asked and he held my hand across the table. "Yeah, sometimes. Why?" He asked. "Because I feel like everything that is happening at the moment with my parents is holding me down, I feel like there is a weight on my shoulders and it won't go away." I replied, Brad gave me a reassuring smile. "Baby, you don't need to take this weight by yourself. Me and Connor are here for you, we can help you hold the weight until you have decided. Don't try and do this by yourself because it's a big decision, we can talk about it later if you want and you can try and come up with an answer." Brad said and I nodded. "Can we talk about it later then?" I asked. "Of course we can, we can get all snuggled up in bed and we can have a nice conversation about it all." Brad said and I smiled. "I feel like I just want to hug you and I never want you to let me go." I replied. "Is that why you hugged me earlier?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Well we can cuddle in bed together tonight." Brad said and I nodded.

Brad went up to order our food and after a while he came and sat back down with me, he held my hand over the table as we drunk our drinks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, who spotted that I used the lyrics to a song on the second album then in this part? If it helps it is from the song Worry...