Chapter 74

We finished our breakfast and I washed up our stuff, once that was done I went upstairs to my room and decided to have a quick shower. I washed my hair and body and then wrapped a warm towel around me, I dried myself off and then slipped my onesie on before walking back to my room. I closed my door and got changed into some jeans, a nice white lacy top and one of Brad's hoodies because it is getting colder now. I miss the summer heat! I sat on my bed and scrolled through social media a bit before cleaning my teeth and brushing my hair, I just put my hair into a messy ponytail today because it looks awful anyway and I can't be bothered to make it look good.

Once I was washed and dressed I sat on my bed and sighed, I'm not really sure what I should do today. Maybe I should start on my college work for this year to get a head start?

I got up and got my books out of the draw, I sat on the floor with them all and sighed at the amount there is to do. I opened my first page of the year and it was a task to write about an experience that you have had in the past, because I do creative writing there is a lot of story writing involved. What experiences have I had? Maybe the day that I met Brad when I was 5? Or the day I found out my mum and dad split up? Or when I broke my arm in the park and the boys took my to hospital? They aren't very interesting for other people to read though, I need something that relates to everyone otherwise they won't be interested...

I sat and thought about it for a good half an hour before I gave up, I've never had a past experience that people can relate to... I threw my pen across the room and it hit my wardrobe, today is not a good day. Nothing is going right, first I feel like I have to leave Connor alone because he doesn't really care anymore and now I can't even start my coursework for college. I picked up my phone and a tear fell down my cheek, maybe Connor doesn't want me around anymore...

I called Brad and put the phone to my ear, I started sniffing because I was crying and Brad answered. "Hello." Brad said and I started crying a bit more. "Baby? Are you ok?" Brad asked, I was about to put the phone down but Brad spoke again. "I'm coming over right now!" Brad said. He hung up and I threw my phone across the room, Connor doesn't want me here anymore... I kept thinking this to myself over and over until I had no more tears left to cry, I heard my bedroom window open and I buried my head in my knees. I carried on crying until I felt some warm arms wrap around me and pull me close, I looked up to see Brad and he kissed the top of my head. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, he rocked me back and forth until I stopped crying. "I don't think... Connor wants me... Here anymore..." I said between sniffs. "Of course he does, he cares about you so much." Brad said and I shook my head. "He didn't want to... Do film night... Last night and... He didn't seem bothered... About spending time... With me today..." I said, I turned so I was sitting on Brad's lap and he was sitting on the floor. I faced him on his lap and he kissed the top of my head. "Are you wearing my hoodie?" He asked and I nodded, I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back tighter.

"I'm sure Connor does care about you, he is just thinking about other things right now." Brad explained. "Like what?" I asked and buried my head into the crook of his neck. "Like Alisha, the band and your dad." Brad said and I sighed. "I wish he never met Alisha." I said and moved my head from his neck, I looked at him and he pecked my nose. "It's his problem." Brad said and I nodded. "Has your dad come back yet?" Brad asked. "No, he won't be back for a while yet if he actually does come back." I said and he nodded. "You can go home if you want, you should be spending this time with your family. I'm sorry I called you." I said, Brad held my hands which were buried in his big hoodie and he smiled. "I'm not going anywhere, my parents are out for the day." Brad said. "Why? They should be with you." I explained. "I know but it is their anniversary today." Brad said and I nodded. "Ok." I replied.

Brad looked around the room and saw my college books on the floor. "I don't miss these." Brad said and picked one of my books up, I giggled and wiped some of my tears away with the sleeve of Brad's hoodie. "I still have another year..." I said and rolled my eyes. "I have an idea." Brad said and he kissed my hands. "What's that?" I asked. "I can give you a lift home from college everyday and on Fridays we can go into McDonalds and get a Mcflurry?" Brad asked and I smiled. "I would love that but I have no money." I said. "I will pay, it's fine. It can be your little treat after college every Friday. We do pass a McDonalds on the way home from college anyway." Brad said and I smiled. "I would love that Bradley." I said and he smiled at me. "Now come on, wipe away those tears and kiss me?" Brad asked and I laughed, he wiped some tears away from under my eyes and rested his forehead against mine. "You are so beautiful." Brad said. "I'm not today, my hair is a mess and my eyes have gone all red from crying." I said and Brad placed a finger to my lips. "Shhhh, you are beautiful." Brad said, he kissed me and I kissed him back.

We carried on kissing until we heard a knock on the door, we pulled away and I sighed. "Come in!" I shouted and Connor opened the door, he looked a bit surprised to see Brad. "Can you not keep away from that boy for one second?!" Connor shouted and I looked a bit confused and taken aback. "Why are you shouting at her?" Brad asked. "Because I can't talk to her without you being there now, you have always got to be around haven't you!" Connor shouted again, I think Brad can now see what I mean by the fact that Connor has changed like dad and he doesn't care anymore. "You know what Connor, you sound like someone very familiar at the moment." Brad said, he moved me so I was sitting on the floor and kissed my cheek. He then stood up and walked over to Connor. "You sound like your dad!" Brad said and then Connor face dropped, he realised that Brad was right. "Just stop ok Connor! When you were with Alisha she was always around here so you can't tell Evie off for it, just because your dad has left doesn't mean you can start not caring about Evie and it certainly doesn't mean that you can turn into your dad. Just stop and think about what you are doing because you are hurting Evie." Brad said, Connor stepped back and looked at the floor.

He walked away and Brad slowly closed the door behind him, I looked up at him and then looked at the floor. "I should..." I said and then stood up, I went to walk to the door but Brad stopped me. "You don't need to go anywhere." Brad said, he moved so he was standing in front of me and held my hands. "Your not in the wrong here Evelyn, Connor is and I think he has realised that now." Brad said and I looked down at the floor. "I love you." Brad said and I looked up at him, I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too." I replied and Brad smiled. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" Brad asked and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked. "When I am annoyed or upset I normally go on a walk to clear my head." Brad said. "Ok, but I need to get changed." I said, I opened my wardrobe and Brad wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You are changed." He said. "I know but I look awful." I said, he spun me round so I was facing him and he smiled. "No you don't." Brad said. "At least let me brush my hair?" I asked and he nodded, I got my hairbrush and started to brush it out.

Brad kissed down my neck and I smiled. "Why are you so addictive?" Brad said, he ran his hands down the curves of my hips and I smiled again. He bit his lip and spun me around to face him, his lips crashed on to mine and he kissed me passionately. He backed me up against the wall and started kissing down my neck, I let out little moans of pleasure and he smiled. I felt him nibble on my skin and once he was done I placed my lips back on to his. "Did you just give me a love bite Simpson?" I asked as I pulled away and he bit his lip. "Maybe..." He said, I ran my hand through his hair as we got our breath back. "I love you." Brad said, I ran my hand down his shirt buttons and pecked his lips. "I love you too." I replied, he then held my hand and stepped away so I could move away from the wall. "You ready?" He asked and I nodded, we walked down the stairs and got our shoes on. I looked at my neck in the mirror on the wall to see the love bite he gave me and smiled, I am so getting him back later.

Once we had got our shoes on he held my hand again and we stepped outside, I'm not really sure where we are walking too but I don't really care right now. I just need time to think things through and I really want to spend time with Brad as well, I have missed him even though it has only been a few hours since I last saw him. He is just so addictive and I love him so much.