Chapter 59

Our food came shortly after and it was good timing too because Brad was starting to get very hungry, he ordered chicken wings with BBQ sauce and as usual he got sauce all over his face. I giggled at him and passed him a napkin to wipe his face with, he smiled as he ate some of his chips. I ate my chips and then my chicken burger, it was actually really nice. Once we had finished eating we decided that we didn't want pudding so we paid half each for the meal to make it fair, we started to walk home as the sun was setting and Brad took me through the park on the way home. We stopped to look at the sunset through the trees and it looked so beautiful, I held Brad's hand as I looked out towards the sunset and he squeezed it tight. "I love you." Brad whispered in my ear, I smiled and turned to face him. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled, we both kissed for a little while under the sunset and then we carried on walking.

Once we got back to our apartment we saw a few fans standing outside, I let Brad talk to them while I went inside and got ready for bed. I walked into our room and got into my pjs, I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun before getting into bed. Shortly after Brad walked into the room and did the same thing, I watched him get changed and then he walked into the bathroom. He walked back out topless and then got into bed with me, I covered the duvet over our bodies and then I ran my hand through his soft curls.

"So..." Brad said and pecked my nose. "Where do you wanna start?" Brad asked and held my hand under the duvet. "I dunno... It's just so much to think about." I said and Brad nodded. "I know but we can get through this together." Brad said and I nodded. "Do you have any idea at all about who you would want to go with? Is there anyone that you would prefer to be with?" Brad asked. "I was thinking about staying with mum." I said and Brad nodded. "If you want to do that then I will support you 100%." Brad explained and I sighed. "But if I go with mum then I won't be able to see you or Connor." I replied and Brad nodded. "I know, but you will be able to explore London like you have always wanted to do and you will be with your mum." Brad said. "I know... But one side is telling me to go and explore London with mum and the other side is telling me to stay with you because I love you." I said and Brad kissed the top of my head. "I love you too, if you go to London with your mum then we will still be able to meet up. We just won't be able to see each other everyday but we can live with that." Brad said. "I don't think I can live without seeing you everyday." I said and Brad giggled. "Am I that irresistible?" Brad asked and winked which made me giggle. "I just love you so much." I replied and pecked him on the lips, he kissed me back and I smiled as we pulled away.

"So what are the positives for going with your mum?" Brad asked. "I will be able to explore London and I will be with mum." I said. "And what are the positives for staying with your dad " Brad asked. "I will be able to see you and Connor everyday, I will be with dad and I won't have to travel very far to get to college." I said and Brad smiled. "I think that has answered your question?" Brad said and I looked confused. "What one has the most positives?..." Brad asked. "Staying with dad..." I said and Brad nodded. "If you want to go with your mum then you can go with her, I'm not going to stop you. But I think you would be happier with your dad, that is my opinion anyway but you don't have to listen to me." Brad said and I hugged him. " I always listen to you." I replied and he kissed my cheek. "Just don't base your choice on what other people want you to do, base it on what you want to do. Plus, you don't have to decide for another month anyway." Brad said and I nodded. "I know." I said and snuggled up to him, he held me close to him and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." Brad said, I kissed his chest because it was the closest thing to me and he smiled. "I love you too." I replied, I feel so safe in his arms.

"Are you going to sleep now?" Brad asked. "I am tired but I don't want to go to sleep." I replied. "Why?" Brad asked. "Because when I wake up you will have to go again, today has gone too quick." I replied and Brad nodded. "I know baby girl, but we are going to Australia next week and then after that it will be back to spending everyday with me. You will be bored of me by the time college is over." Brad said and I giggled. "I can never get bored of you." I replied and he smiled into our hug. "Anyway, you have finished college now." I said. "I know, you still have another year." Brad said and I nodded. "Perks of having a girlfriend that is a year younger than you..." I sarcastically replied. "Hey, don't put yourself down. Age is just a number." Brad said. "Well you have to wait for me to finish college now before you can do anything else." I replied. "I will wait a lifetime for you." Brad said and kissed my cheek. "Aaawww!" I accidentally said out loud and he giggled as I covered my mouth. "That was meant to stay in my brain." I replied and we both broke out into fits of laughter.

"I promise I will wake you up before I leave in the morning." Brad said. "What time are you leaving?" I asked. "I'm leaving at 8am so I will wake you up at 7:30am." Brad replied and I nodded. "When will you be back?" I asked. "About 10pm." He replied and I sighed. "That's 14 hours..." I said and Brad nodded. "I know, but I will have the night with you." Brad said. "I guess." I replied and he pulled me into him tighter. "Come on, let's get some sleep. Next week we will be in Australia." Brad said and I nodded as he turned the bedside lamp off, tomorrow I might go out and explore America before it is too late. It is something that I have always wanted to do and tomorrow I have the chance. "Goodnight baby girl." Brad said and kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight Braddy." I said into the darkness, I felt Brad's arms tighten around me and I felt safe in his grip. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

Mum or dad?...