Chapter 16

We spent a while in my room and then Connor banged on my door and told us to come downstairs, we did and walked out into the garden to see James, Connor and Alisha by the BBQ and Tristan looking up at the sunset from the pool. I looked over to Brad and he looked confused. "Connor." Brad said, he held my hand as we walked over to him. "Yeah?" He asked. "Why did you want us to come downstairs?" Brad asked. "Because the BBQ is nearly ready." Connor said and I looked confused. "How long has it got?" I asked. "10 minutes." Connor said and Brad and Me stared at him, we then saw Connor look at Alisha who was giving him an unimpressed look and he sighed. "Sorry guys." He said in a huff and then turned back around to face the BBQ.

Me and Brad walked over to an area of the grass and laid down under the sunset, nothing was said and I quite liked it like that. We both just stared up at the beautiful sky, right now is just perfect and I never want it to end. I decided to snuggle up to Brad on the grass and he pulled me closer to him. "You feel cold, are you ok?" Brad asked, I then remembered that I am still in my swimming costume. "I'm a bit chilly." I said, Brad then got up and walked inside. I am now very confused, what did I say? Did I upset him?

About 2 minutes later he walked out and laid back next to me on the grass, he then passed me his hoodie and I smiled at him. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Your my girlfriend, it's not official until you have one of my hoodies." Brad said and I giggled, I put it on and it was too big for me but I liked it like that. If it's too big then it's good for snuggling into and keeping warm. "Is that hoodie ok? If you don't like it then I can always get a different one." Brad said, I giggled at him and he looked confused. "What?" He asked. "This one is just perfect." I said and hugged him, I didn't realise how much force I put into the hug and pushed him down so he was laying on his back and I was on top of him. He giggled at me and I laughed, he then started to tickle me and my legs started to lash out all over the place. "No!... Stop!... It!..." I said between laughs and breaths, Brad also couldn't stop laughing at me. Eventually he stopped and I rested my head on his chest. "I don't like it when people tickle me!" I said and Brad laughed. "Aaawww, baby girl." Brad said and I playfully hit him on the chest. "Ouch..." Brad pretended to be hurt and I giggled at him. "What?" I asked and he gave me the puppy dog eyes. "There is only one way that I will feel better." Brad said and I looked at him. "A kiss?" Brad asked, I kissed him on the cheek and then on the area of his chest that I playfully hit.

When I looked back up at him he giggled and I looked confused. "What?" I asked. "I meant a proper kiss..." Brad said in a whisper so Connor didn't hear. "We can't right now..." I said, I feel a bit embarrassed talking about this. We haven't actually had our first kiss yet and I'm not sure if now is a good time, we have only been in a relationship for 4 days and Connor is watching our every move. "Why?" Brad asked, he tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear and I went a bit red in the face. "Cos Connor is watching." I said and Brad smiled. "So?" He asked. "I'm not ready..." I blurted out and then immediately regretted what I said after, Brad stayed silent for a while and I felt bad. "I... I didn't mean that..." I said and Brad looked confused. "I didn't mean to say that..." I said again, now I am starting to panic! I shouldn't of said that! I am ready! Why did I say that?! He probably now hates me! He isn't talking! Why isn't he talking?!

This happens to me a lot, it is like there is a voice in my head that just decides to panic and I can't control it...

I then started to panic too much, I got up and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" Brad asked, he got up and started to follow me. I didn't reply, I just kept on walking inside. "Evie?" He said, I walked up the stairs and Brad grabbed my wrist. I pulled away and carried on walking, I then got to my bedroom door. I closed it but I had to lock it so Brad couldn't get in, I made sure the window was locked so he couldn't climb through the window and that's when the tears started to fall. WHY THE HELL DID I SAY THAT?! OF COURSE IM READY! WHY DID I HAVE TO GO AND OPEN MY MOUTH? WHY COULDN'T I JUST LET THIS HAPPEN?! WHY CAN'T SOMETHING JUST GO RIGHT? I then heard a bang on the door and I rested my back up against it, I could hear Brad breathing heavily from the other side of the door. "Evie... Please open the door? I love you." Brad said but I just tried my best to block him out, I am gonna stay in my room for the rest of the weekend now. That way I can't mess anything up for me and Brad and he won't have to put up with Connor shouting in his face every minute.

"Evie open the door?!" Brad said, I then heard him bang his fist against the door multiple times and it scared me a bit. "I'm sorry I brought up the kiss, I shouldn't of done! It was all my fault and I know we have only been going out for 4 days but I love you so much!" Brad said, I then heard tears coming from him and I started to feel bad. I slowly opened the door and crawled over to where he was sitting on the floor, I kissed away his tears that were running down his cheeks and then rested my forehead against his. "I'm sorry..." I said and then a couple of tears rolled down my cheeks, he pulled me on to his lap and shook his head. "Don't say sorry, it's not your fault... It's mine. I shouldn't of brung the kiss up." Brad said, he wiped my tears away but he still looked like he was about to cry. "I am ready Brad, I don't know why I said that I wasn't. I love you so much and I understand if you don't love me anymore." I said, he pulled me closer to him and now our noses are touching as well. "Of course I love you, I could never stop loving you." Brad said and I smiled a little through the tears.

"I don't care about Connor anymore, you can come round to my house so we are away from him." Brad said and I nodded. "I'm sorry, please don't cry." I said, Brad giggled through the tears and wiped my cheeks again. "Why do you keep running away from me?" Brad asked. "Because if I walk away from you then I can't hurt you." I said and Brad smiled. "You hurt me more by walking away, all I wanna do is help you." Brad said. "I'm sorry..." I said and Brad kissed my nose. "Don't be sorry, I love you." Brad replied and I smiled a little. "I love you too." I said and we both hugged, this moment is really cute. We are both letting out our feelings while I am sitting on Brad's lap, wearing his hoodie in the middle of the hallway. "It's times like these that I love being in a relationship." Brad said and I smiled as I pulled away from the hug. "Same here, I like it when it's just me and you. Nobody else, just me and you." I said and Brad nodded. "I will try and make that happen more often." Brad said and I nodded. "I love you Evie May Ball and I always will." Brad said and I smiled. "I love you Bradley Will Simpson and I always will." I replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi guys, sorry that got a bit upsetting and sad but I promise that things will start to get happier now. I feel like we have had enough drama for now and we need some happiness for a while! Brad and Evie are so cute though! But Connor is a bit moody... I wonder if he will drop his act and just let Brad and Evie be together happily or if he will get worse?... Keep reading to find out... Thank you for reading this story and I hope you are enjoying it!

Ps: I thought I would update 2 parts today because I am bored and I wanted to get all of the sad bits out of the way so tomorrow will be a happy chapter 😊🙊