Chapter 39

The next few weeks went by really slowly, I uploaded the covers with the other boys and the fans seemed to like them. There is nothing to do around here anymore, me and Alisha are so bored and we can't wait to go to America and Australia. Today is the last day that the boys are touring the UK and then tomorrow we set off for America! I am excited but still nervous because I am meeting my sister in LA! It is currently about 11pm and I can't sleep, I have got into a habit now of not being able to sleep when Brad isn't with me. I'm not going to tell him that because he will start getting worried about me, I will just pretend to be asleep or make up some excuse why I am not asleep.

I am getting a bit worried now because the boys still haven't come back, I hope they are ok. What if Brad is hurt? What if he has forgotten about me? What if he is drunk in some pub?

I then heard the door unlock and I saw Brad walk in, I pretended to be asleep so Brad didn't know that I am awake. I heard him walk into the bathroom and opened my eyes to see the bathroom light on. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, Brad smiled at me but looked confused. "Why are you awake?" Brad asked. "Hello to you too..." I said and Brad pulled me into a hug. "Sorry, hello." Brad said and pulled away. "I was asleep but I heard you coming through the door." I said and Brad nodded, we both walked out of the bathroom and I sat on the bed while Brad got changed into his pjs. "Are you ok?" I asked and Brad nodded, he doesn't seem himself. "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded again, he got into bed and pulled me into a hug. "I found out today that in America fifth harmony will be our support act." Brad said and I nodded. "I'm sure you will enjoy that." I said and Brad nodded.

I kissed his cheek and he gave me a small smile. "Braddy..." I said and he looked at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed. "Nothing, why do you keep asking me?" He asked. "Because you don't seem yourself." I said and Brad smiled. "I'm fine baby, I'm just tired." He said. "Oh, ok. I will let you sleep then..." I said and rolled over so my back was facing him, I heard him shuffle under the covers and after a few minutes there was snoring. I can't sleep if I'm not in Brad's arms anymore, looks like I won't be sleeping tonight then... I know there is something wrong with Brad, he is acting really strange and different.

I stayed awake all night just staring at Brad, I tried to get to sleep but I couldn't. It is now about 4:30am and Brad's alarm went off on his phone, he woke up and switched it off. The reason why his alarm whet off so early is because we have a plane to America to catch, he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Why isn't he talking to me? What have I done wrong? Have I said something?

He then walked out of the bathroom and started to get changed, once he was changed he packed the last stuff that needed to go into his suitcase and then sat on the end of his bed on his phone. "Are you just going to ignore me?" I asked and he looked at me. "No..." Brad said, he looks really confused. "You haven't spoken to me once in the last 15 minutes that you have been awake." I said and Brad sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just not in a good mood and I don't want to argue with you." Brad said and now I looked confused. "Why are you in a bad mood?" I asked and sat next to him on the bed. "Can I explain later? We have a plane to catch and your not even dressed." Brad said, I nodded and then went into the bathroom to get changed. I got into some leggings, a top and a baggy jumper before brushing my teeth and packing the rest of my stuff.

We walked out of the room while making sure that we have got everything and then walked down to reception to meet everyone, everyone was already sitting there waiting for us. I sat down on a chair by myself and looked down at the floor, I just wanna know what's wrong with Brad...

After a while the mini bus turned up and we drove it to the airport, we went through security and all of that stuff before waiting by our gate for our flight to be called. I sat on a seat and didn't move, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone now. When Brad is annoyed or upset then it makes me annoyed and upset that I can't make him happy again. He sat next to me and passed me a Starbucks, I took it and then put it on the floor next to my chair. I feel sick and I don't really feel like a hot chocolate right now, I heard Brad sigh next to me and he put his head in his hands. A tear rolled down my cheek, I'm so upset that I can't find out what's making Brad annoyed. He means everything to me and I hate seeing him annoyed, I just want to make him happy again.

Connor realised that I was crying and walked over to me. "Are you ok?" He asked, I nodded and then walked away from everyone. I just need some space away from Brad, I just want him to be happy again. I walked around some of the shops but I didn't really look at anything, I walked past some merchandise and I saw that it had pictures of The Vamps on it. Another tear rolled down my cheek and I ran into the toilets before anyone could see me cry, I must of sat in there for 10 minutes just crying and worrying. I don't even know if we have missed our flight or not but right now I don't feel like going on a airplane, I feel sick and I just want Brad to be ok again.

"Evie?..." I heard someone call but I didn't reply. "Evelyn?" I heard them call again. "What?!" I shouted back and there was silence for a while. "It's Alisha..." She replied and I wiped the tears that were running down my cheeks to make room for more tears. "What do you want?" I asked with my head in my hands, I have locked myself in a toilet cubical and I am sitting on the toilet with the lid down. "I just wanted to make sure that you are ok, you have been in here for 10 minutes now. Brad and Connor are worried about you..." Alisha said. "Why is Brad worried? He doesn't care..." I said and Alisha went quiet. "He does care, he is just apparently going through a hard time at the moment and he doesn't want to take his anger out on you." Alisha explained and I put my head in my hands. "I'm not going on the plane, you guys can go." I said through the tears.

Alisha spent another 10 minutes trying to get me out of the cubicle but I wouldn't move, she was aware that we only have 10 minutes until our flight gets called. "Wait there." Alisha said and walked out of the toilets, it's not like I'm going to go anywhere else with a tear stained face.

About 5 minutes later I heard another familiar voice. "Evie?" I heard Brad say, what is he doing in the girls toilets. "Evelyn?" He said again, me and Brad must be the only ones in here because he heard my crying in the toilet cubicle. "Baby, is that you?" He asked as he leant up against my door. "Yeah..." I said through tears and Brad sighed. "We have to get a plane." Brad said. "I'm not going..." I said. "Why?" Brad asked. "I feel sick and you don't like me..." I said as the tears ran down my cheeks. "I don't hate you!" Brad said and I started to feel even more sick. "I love you!" Brad said and banged on the door. "Please open the door! Please..." Brad started but I interrupted him. "Brad..." I quietly said but he just carried on talking. "Brad!..." I said a bit louder and he stopped. "What?" He asked. "I'm going to be sick..." I said and Brad tried to get the door open in panic. "Evie! Open the door!" Brad said, but I couldn't because I feel like I'm about to throw up. "Open it!" Brad said, he then rammed into the door and it opened. He saw me bent over the toilet seat, I haven't actually been sick yet but I feel sick.

"Baby, calm down. I love you." Brad said, I slowly stood up and he saw my tear stained face. "Baby I'm sorry." He said and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back and he kissed the top of my head. "What are you getting yourself all worked up about?" Brad asked, we then heard our flight number being called and I started to feel sick again. "Sshhhh, calm down." Brad said and rubbed my back. "We need to go." Brad calmly said. "I can't..." I said. "Yes you can, your with me." Brad said. "I might be sick..." I said. "That doesn't matter." Brad said, he held my hand and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'm here." Brad said, I nodded and we slowly walked out of the toilets. I kept my head down so people didn't see that I had been crying, we got on to the plane and I sat next to the window so nobody could see my face. "What are you getting worked up about?..." Brad asked once we were sat in our seats. "I thought you... Didn't love me... And I hate seeing... You upset..." I said and Brad calmed me down. "I do love you Evie, I'm just having a stressful time with work at the moment. I also fell over on the stage yesterday which was embarrassing." Brad said. "Are you hurt?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I will always love you baby, I promise. I'm sorry I have been acting moody recently but I promise that I will change that, I just didn't want to take it out on you." Brad said as the plane began to move forwards. "I'm sorry..." I said and Brad held my hand. "There is no need for you to be sorry." Brad said. "There is, I had a panic attack in front of you and I got annoyed at you." I said. "It doesn't matter." Brad said, he pulled me into a hug as I switched my phone on to airplane mode. "How long are we on here for?" I asked. "About 8 hours." Brad said and I nodded, I fell asleep for about an hour and then spent a little while looking out of the window. I then felt Brad's arms wrap around me from behind and I smiled at him. "You ok?" He asked and I nodded, I snuggled into him and he kissed the top of my head. He watched a film on his computer and I fell asleep again.