Chapter 66

The next thing I knew I was being woken up by Waddy on the mini bus, I don't know how I got off of the plane when I wasn't even awake. "Evelyn?" Waddy said as I sat up a bit so I was sitting properly in my seat. "Yeah?" I asked. "The boys have just stopped off at the arena to do a sound check, they will be back in a few hours. We are sorry we couldn't take you to the hotel first." Waddy explained. "That's ok." I replied and then Waddy walked back off of the tour bus leaving me alone again, what am I meant to do on a mini bus for a few hours? This is even worse than being in a hotel by myself for hours on end, but I can't show Brad that I'm not happy about it. I have to be happy around him, as James said I need to think on the positive side of things.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen, I had no connection or Internet... Great... I  looked out of the window to see the sea and a lovely beach, I am in Australia! Oh my god! I never thought in a million years that I would ever be able to go to Australia. The venue is obviously outside the sea front, I could go and look around the beach? I'm sure the boys won't even realise that I have gone...

I walked out of the tour bus and felt the hot air hit me, it is so humid but there is no breeze. The sun is shining in the sky and there isn't a cloud in sight. This is perfect... I took Brad's hoodie off and wrapped it around my waist, I started to walk down to the beach. I took my shoes off and let my feet sink into the sand, I love the feeling of sand between my toes. I ran down to the end of the beach and stopped just before I reached the sea, there isn't really anyone on the beach at the moment as it is still quite early. Give it a few hours and this beach will probably be packed with people.

I walked along the sea edge for a while and took in my surroundings, Australia is beautiful! I am so lucky to be here right now, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Connor... I dipped my toes in the water and it was surprisingly really warm, I was expecting it to be freezing but I guess we aren't in the UK anymore. I paddled my feet for a little while and a small breeze came over my body, my hair blew around in the wind and I smiled as I felt the cool air hit my face. It is so hot! I walked down a bit with my feet still in the water and looked back up the beach to see the boys are standing around the mini bus, they must be finished with whatever they were doing but I'm not done on this beach yet. They can wait a little bit longer for me, I always wait for them.

I don't know how but I got a text on my phone, I have no connection...

1 message from Brad:
Baby, where are you? We are finished now so we can go and see our hotel xx

1 message to Brad:
Can you boys just wait a minute, I don't want to go back yet. Xxx

1 message from Brad:
Where are you? Xxxx

1 message to Brad:
On they beach opposite you, the water is so warm! The sand feels so nice between my toes! I don't want to leave ... Xxxxx

1 message from Brad:
Baby I'm sorry but we have to get back now, I promise I will bring you back to this beach again. Xxxxxx

I sighed at my phone and put it back in my pocket, I don't want to go yet. I know I have to because I'm not here for me, I'm here for the boys. This isn't my holiday, it is theirs. I'm just here because Connor didn't want to leave me at home alone and so I could be with Brad, I guess I need to stop exploring so I don't get let down.

I started to walked back up the beach with my head hanging low, I walked over to the mini van and got inside without saying anything to anyone. Brad followed me in and saw me sitting down on a chair putting my shoes back on, he sat down next to me and gave me a smile. "I promise we will come back here, I will take you." Brad said. "Please stop promising things?" I asked as nicely as I could. "Why?" Brad asked and rested his hand on my knee. "One thing that I have learnt from this tour is that I don't really get to do anything, I'm fine with that. I have just noticed that recently you have been promising to take me to places and then something comes up with the band and you have to do something else, I don't mind that you have other things to do Brad. It's just that I would prefer it if we didn't promise things while we are on tour, that way none of us will get hurt." I said and then put my seatbelt on. "Evie, I'm sorry I'm so busy..." Brad started but I stopped him. "Don't be sorry Brad, I'm not mad at you. When I said I would come with you on tour I knew that I would have to do a lot of waiting around for you, I am fine with that. This isn't a holiday for me, this is your tour so you shouldn't be wasting time by taking me out." I explained. "Baby, I'm not wasting my time by taking you out. I want to take you out and I want to spend time with you." Brad said. "I know you want to Brad but maybe it's just best to stop promising things?..." I said and Brad held my hands. "I'm not going to stop promising things Evie." Brad said and I smiled. "Alright." I replied and sat back in my seat.

The mini van started to move again but this time it is going to the hotel, apparently we have a pool and everything this time because we are here for a month and because it's our last leg of the tour. It has been months since I have been home and I have a feeling it's going to be very different at home now without both of my parents there, I still haven't decided who I am going with and I only have a month left.

After about an hours drive we got to the hotel and it is really nice! We got the keys to our rooms and took the cases in the lift with us. Once we got to our floor we wheeled the suitcases out and Brad opened our door, he let me walk in first and my mouth dropped open. It is so pretty and posh, the view is amazing! I can see lots of tall buildings as we are in the city and the sky is so blue. I put my suitcase down and ran over to the massive window, I looked down and there was a pool. I looked forwards to see so many big buildings and the busy streets of Australia, it looked like London but it is so much warmer and the sky is bright blue! "Woah..." I breathed and then I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind. "This is amazing." I replied and Brad nodded.

We stared at the view for a little while and then Brad sat on the bed, he put his phone on charge and then went to check out the bathroom which is equally as nice. The shower is massive and this time it has a bath which Brad loves, he is a demon for baths. "This must of cost so much money..." I mumbled to myself and Brad flopped on to the bed. "Come and lay with me?" Brad asked, I took my eyes off of the view and looked at Brad. I walked over to the bed and laid down next to Brad, I stared out of the massive window and smiled. "You like it?" Brad asked and I nodded, I rested my head on his chest and smiled. "I love it." I replied and Brad kissed the top of my head. "I love you." Brad said and held my hand. "I love you too." I replied and pecked his lips which he returned, I have a feeling that I'm not going to get bored in this room when I am alone for ages. There are so many good things to take photos of! I might have to steal deans camera again, I'm surprised he didn't notice the other photos I took in America.