Chapter 78

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day, I completed some college work from my text books and watched a few movies but that's it. I can't believe I have been so stupid, I wasted all of my money on something that Brad doesn't even care about. He didn't even know that it is 6 months since we got into a relationship on the 1st November, am I just being over obsessive? I should of checked to see if he was on tour first, I can't just assume that because it is near Christmas he isn't going on tour. Knowing him he would go on tour over my birthday, I know it's not his fault but I am just trying so hard. Nothing I do ever seems to go right anymore... I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I took it out and read it:

1 message from Rebekah:
Hey Evie! I thought we could maybe meet up again soon? Xx

1 message to Rebekah:
Yeah sure, maybe soon X

1 message from Rebekah:
Ok, are you ok? Xx

1 message to Rebekah:
Yeah, I'm fine X

I lied about that, but I can't be bothered to explain it all right now.

1 message from Rebekah:
Oh ok, well I will message you soon with the dates that I am free. Xx

1 message to Rebekah:
Yeah, ok X

I put my phone down and laid down on my bed, I felt my eyes begin to close. I'm so tired...

I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off, did I actually fall asleep at 2pm yesterday? I switched my alarm off and checked my phone to see no messages, I got changed and brushed my teeth before sorting out my school bag for the day. I really don't want to go to college today, I don't need girls telling me what I can and can't do. I'm not in the mood right now, yesterday really upset me.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to make some breakfast, I sat at the table and ate it. I'm really not hungry but if I don't eat then I will only get a headache later, I washed up my plate and put my shoes on. Connor walked down the stairs and gave me a small smile, I ignored him and walked to the door. "Don't you want a lift?" Connor asked, I ignored him and closed the door behind me. I'm not angry with him, I'm just upset. If I don't talk to anyone then that way I won't be hurting anyone's feelings and I can't do anything else wrong, I walked to school and arrived just on time. I sorted my books out by my locker and then walked to my first class, today is going to be so long. I just want to go home so I can go to bed and cry.

The next 5 hours were the slowest 5 hours of my life, college just never wanted to end but it eventually did. I also got a load of work with it. I walked up the stairs to my locker and sorted out my books before walking back down and out of the school, I walked out of the school gates and up the road. *beep beep* I looked around to see Brad standing by his car beeping the horn to get my attention, I ignored him and carried on walking. "Evie!" He shouted, I continued to walk home. I know this is mean but I am just not in the mood, I don't want to talk to him right now. I have upset him and me all because I wanted to go on a holiday with him, if I talk to him I will start crying but I don't want to do that in front of him. I walked down the road and was about to cross over but a car stopped right in front of me nearly running me over, my heart is beating in my chest at a million miles an hour.

Brad stepped out of the car and walked over to me, did he just nearly run me over? "Evie, stop ignoring me." Brad said, I walked around his car and continued to walk home. "Evelyn May Ball you better stop walking right now." Brad said in a more angry tone, I have never heard him like this before. I stopped because I am quite scared, he walked over to me and stood in front of me. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at the floor. "Please talk?" He asked, I felt his hand grip on to mine but I had to try my best not to fall for him. I don't want to hurt him or me again, I don't want to be the person who tries so hard but fails all the time. "Get in the car, I will drive you home and we can talk about this." Brad said. "It's fine, I will walk..." I mumbled so Brad could just about hear.

"None of this is your fault, please just let me drive you home so I know your safe." Brad said. "I will be fine." I said, still looking at the floor. Brad sighed and lifted my chin up with his finger. "I love you." Brad said, I looked into his eyes and then saw a tear fall down his cheek. "I am really grateful for what you have done, I appreciate you booking a whole holiday and paying for it just so we can spend some time together. I really love you and I really want to go on this holiday so I am going to talk to Joe and see if we can move the tour, it's not fair on me or you." Brad explained, I sighed and shook my head. "You don't have to do that, you should go on tour. It's your job and you shouldn't have to stop that for me, I don't mind anymore." I lied and Brad held both of my hands. "I do mind, I will talk to Waddy and Joe about it. I want to go on this holiday with you, if they do say no then I will phone up the company and ask them to give your money back but I'm not going to let that happen. We are going on this holiday whether Waddy and Joe like it or not." Brad said, I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. "I love you." Brad said, he rested his forehead against mine and I looked into his eyes. "I love you too." I replied, he smiled and kissed my nose.

"Now please let me drive you home?" Brad asked. "I told you that I'm fine walking." I explained but Brad shook his head and pulled me over to the car. "I'm giving you a lift home, we can stop off at McDonald's on the way to get a Mcflurry." Brad said. "It's not Friday and I have no money." I said. "I don't care and I will pay." Brad said, I eventually gave in and got in the car. Brad started up the engine as I got my seat belt on. "Did you actually spend all of your money on a holiday?" Brad asked. "Yes, I will get a job to earn some more." I replied, Brad rested his hand on my knee. "Your so sweet, you should of spoken to me about it so I could of paid half of the price." Brad said as he started driving. "It wouldn't of been a surprise if I had told you." I replied and he nodded, he drove down to McDonald's and parked in the car park. "What Mcflurry do you want?" He asked. "Brad, you don't have to pay for me." I said, he turned in his seat so he was facing me. "I want to, what Mcflurry do you want?" He asked again, I sighed and looked at the options on a board. "Smarties please." I reluctantly said, I turned my head to face Brad and I felt my lips collide with his.

He kissed me with so much force that I nearly fell off of my chair, he smiled as he pulled away and then held my hand. "I love you, never forget that." He replied, I smiled a little and then nodded. He gave me one last kiss before getting out of the car and walking into McDonald's, I watched him walk in and sighed. Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for him, I have just paid for this whole holiday but technically Brad isn't allowed to go on it. He deserves someone much better than me, someone who isn't dumb enough to book a holiday while he is on tour.