Chapter 73

I went downstairs after a while and sat on the sofa, I watched a bit of TV because I am very bored and Connor isn't awake yet. After a while I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I lifted my head up off of the sofa a little to see Connor, I smiled a little and then rested my head back down. "Morning." Connor said and I smiled back at him, he sat down next to me on the sofa and I laid my legs over his lap. "You ok?" Connor asked. "Yeah, are you?" I asked and he nodded. "Are you in a better mood today?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm still annoyed but not as annoyed as I was." Connor said and I nodded. "I was thinking maybe today could just be about us spending time together? We haven't done that in a while." I said and Connor nodded. "Sure, if you want." Connor said and I nodded.

"What shall we do?" I asked and Connor shrugged his shoulders. "We could watch films?" Connor asked. "We could but
we always do that." I said and Connor nodded. "How about we just talk?" I asked and Connor looked confused. "About what?" He asked. "About anything! We could talk to each other about any problems we have or anything we wanna tell each other." I said. "Ok." Connor replied. "Did you want some breakfast first?" I asked. "Not at the moment thanks." Connor said and I nodded. "You can have some if you want." Connor replied. "I'm fine at the moment, I already had a cup of tea." I said and Connor nodded. "Can I ask you something?" He asked and I nodded. "Did Brad come here last night?" Connor asked and I nodded. "Why?" He asked again. "Because he missed me and I missed him, we find it hard to sleep when we aren't together now." I explained and Connor nodded. "Why?" I asked. "I was just wondering." He explained and I nodded.

"You miss Alisha, don't you?" I said and Connor sighed. "Yes." He simply replied and I rested my hand on his knee. "It's only normal." I said. "I know but a part of me feels like I shouldn't miss her." Connor explained. "I know, she hurt you so it's only normal to feel that way." I said and Connor nodded. "I want to get back with her." Connor said and I sighed. "You can do what you want Connor." I replied and he nodded. "I still love her..." Connor said and I gave him a little smile. "I just don't want her to hurt you again." I said and Connor held my hand in a brotherly way. "She won't, she knows what she has done wrong and she feels bad for it." Connor explained and I nodded. "Ok then." I replied, I looked back at the TV and so did Connor. We fell silent for a couple of minutes and then Connor spoke up.

"How's things with Brad? You don't really talk about him much." Connor said. "We are good thanks." I replied and he nodded. "Have you done anything else?" Connor asked and I looked confused. "You know..." Connor said and I smiled a little. "No, just kissing I'm afraid. If you want some gossip then we aren't the right couple to go to." I said sarcastically and Connor laughed at me, I laughed back and he smiled. "That's good, I don't want him to try and take advantage of you." Connor explained. "He would never do that anyway." I said. "It may seem like he won't but you never know." Connor said. "Connor. We have both known Brad for 12 years, I doubt he would try and take advantage of me. I love him and he loves me, he even said himself that we will go as fast or as slow as I want to go." I said and Connor nodded. "I know. I'm just making sure that Brad is treating you right." Connor said. "Well he is." I replied and then it went silent again.

"How's the band going?" I eventually asked and Connor smiled. "Good thanks, the fans seem to like our album anyway." Connor said and I nodded. "That's good." I replied and he nodded. "When do you go back to college?" He asked. "Monday." I said, I completely forgot about college. I don't want to go back! Brad and Connor aren't going to be there anymore which will make it a whole lot worse! "Are you looking forward to going back?" Connor asked. "No." I replied. "Why?" He asked. "It's just a whole load of stress and you and Brad won't be there anymore." I replied. "I know it's stressful but you will get through it, why does it matter if me and Brad aren't there anymore?" Connor asked. "Because I won't have you to run to when all of those girls start trying to get me to let them meet you." I replied and Connor sighed. "We told them to leave you alone." Connor explained. "I know but now you are gone it doesn't matter, you aren't there to stop them." I said and Connor rested his hand on my knee. "I'm sure you will be fine." Connor said, I just nodded because I don't want to get into another argument.

We watched a bit more TV and then we decided to go and make some breakfast, we both made some toast and sat down at the table to eat it. We don't really have anything to talk about so we just sat there in silence, this day with Connor isn't looking like it is going to go well... We have nothing to talk about and nothing to do. Maybe I should just leave him alone instead of wanting to spend time with him, he never seems like he wants to spend time with me like he used to do. He used to be so eager to spend every Wednesday watching films with me but now he doesn't care, the band has taken over and he has more important things to be thinking about. Maybe I should just try and stay out of his life a bit more now? If I'm not there all the time then he can just get on with his work and not have to stress about me.