Chapter 70

Brad started kissing down my neck and I smiled, I have missed this so much. He kissed back along my jawbone and up to my lips. "I...love...you..." Brad said between short kisses and breaths, I smiled into the kiss and rested my hands on his hips. He let me feel his stomach under his top and I moved my hands up towards his chest, he is so muscular and I love it! He then unexpectedly pulled away and I gave him a confused look. "What's wrong?" I asked between breaths. "Am I hurting you?" He asked, I smiled and placed my hands back on his hips. "No." I said and he went all shy. "Why are you shy?" I asked. "Because your so beautiful." Brad said and I blushed a little. "I'm not though, I have a massive bump on my head and..." I started but he crashed his lips on to mine. "You... Are... So... Beautiful..." He said between kisses, I nibbled on his bottom lip a bit and pulled away.

"Thank you." I whispered and he smiled. "You don't need to say thank you, I should be telling you that your beautiful everyday." Brad replied. "You tell me all the time." I said and Brad smiled. "Good, I should tell you at least twice a day because then you might believe me." Brad explained, I moved my hands from his hips and ran one of them through his brown curls. "I do believe you, sometimes I just don't feel beautiful." I said. "You are always beautiful, even when you are only wearing my tops that are too big for you but they make you look adorable." Brad said and I giggled. "Thanks." I replied and he pecked my lips, I played with his brown curls for a little while and he seemed to like it. "Do you like my hair?" Brad asked, I nodded and kissed his curls. "I love your hair." I replied. "I just wanna run my hands through it all day." I continued and he laughed. "Aaawww." Brad said and I smiled.

"Well this is a fun make out session." Brad said and I giggled. "I don't mind talking." I said and he nodded. "I like talking too." Brad said and pecked my lips. "Can I ask you something?" Brad asked and I nodded, he laid down next to me and pulled me close to him. "Have you decided what you are going to do about your parents?" Brad asked and I sighed. "No." I said, Brad held my hands under the duvet and carefully kissed the top of my head. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Brad asked. "If you want but I don't know what to do." I said. "I think you should stay with you dad." Brad said. "Why?" I asked. "You will be with Connor, you won't have to travel far to go to college, you will be with dad and you and Connor can go and visit your mum on weekends." Brad said. "And I will be with you." I said. "Yes but I don't want to influence your decision and make you chose the wrong thing." Brad said. "You won't influence me to make the wrong decision." I said and Brad squeezed my hands. "What are you going to do then? We are going home in 2 weeks." Brad said. "I just wish I could move move in with you." I mumbled and Brad smiled. "I can ask my parents, it's not like they don't know who you are. They have known you since you were 5!" Brad explained. "It's ok, I don't want to make any trouble for your parents." I replied. "You won't." Brad said. "I can't move house just because my parents have split up." I said and Brad sighed. "Well, I don't mean to panic you but you have 2 weeks." Brad said and I nodded. "I know." I replied.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" Brad asked. "Because you always ask me if I'm ok but I don't really ask you." I said. "That's doesn't matter, as long as you are happy." Brad said. "But I should be asking you as well, is there anything that you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Not really no." Brad said and I nodded. "Ok." I said and then it went quiet for a while. "Are you sure?" I blurted out and Brad giggled. "I'm fine baby." Brad said and kissed the side of my head carefully. "If you say so." I replied and Brad smiled.

"When is your next day off?" I asked. "Next week." Brad replied. "Ok." I said and Brad sighed. "I'm sorry." Brad said and I stared at him. "You have no need to be sorry, it's your job." I replied and Brad nodded. "I know but you shouldn't have to be stuck in here." Brad said. "I won't be stuck in here, I can go out and do stuff." I explained and Brad nodded. "I guess." Brad said and I pecked his lips. "I will be fine, I need to recover anyway before we fly home." I said and Brad nodded. "Yes! Don't leave this bed for a few days." Brad said and I laughed. "What if I need the toilet?" I asked. "Then you can leave the bed." Brad said and I laughed again. "What if I need food?" I asked. "Than you call me and I will get some food ordered to your room." Brad said and I smiled. "You don't have to do that, I can order food myself." I said. "You aren't going to pay for it though." Brad explained. "Yeah I am." I replied and Brad squeezed my hands. "I will pay for your food, it's the least I can do. You have to be stuck in bed recovering all week because I got in your way and made you fall and hit you head." Brad replied and I smiled. "It was an accident." I said. "I knew you were coming out of the lift so why didn't I move?" Brad asked himself, I rested my hand on his chest and smiled at him. "It doesn't matter." I said and Brad sighed. "Fine." Brad said and I smiled.