Chapter 52

We got ready to go and Connor managed to not be so upset, I do still feel sorry for him. We walked down to the restaurant because it is only about 15 minutes away, Brad held my hand the whole way down there and we took some cute pictures with the sunset in the background. Once we got there we met Joe and sat at our table, Brad obviously sat next to me and everyone else just sat where they wanted. I realised that Brad is the only boy out of everyone with a girlfriend, things didn't work out with James or Tris and their girlfriends either so it's just me and Brad...

"You ok?" Brad asked and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah." I said, I smiled at him and put my phone on the table in front of me. "What you thinking about?" He asked and held my hand under the table. "The fact that your the only one in the band that has a girlfriend now." I said and Brad nodded. "I know, I hope we last." Brad said and I smiled. "I'm sure we will, I want to be with you for the rest of my life." I said and Brad nodded. "Same here." He said, he looked down at my necklace and back up to my eyes. I giggled a little and he smiled at me a bit. "I love you." He mumbled and I smiled back. "I love you too." I replied.

We then ordered our drinks, I got a Coke but Brad got a beer. I told him that he can get drunk and have fun if he wants to but he said that he wants to stay sober so he knows that I'm ok, I don't know what he means by that because I will be fine. "Are you sure you don't want to drink? I think Tris and Connor are." I said and Brad squeezed my hand. "I don't want to." He said and I nodded. "Plus, I don't want a hangover tomorrow because we have to do 2 concerts." Brad explained and I nodded. "We have one in the afternoon and one in the evening, in the morning we have sound check but it takes a while to drive to the venue." Brad said. "What time do you have to leave tomorrow?" I asked. "About half 7 in the morning." Brad said and I nodded. "I will make sure to wake you up at 7am so we get half an hour together before I go." Brad said and I smiled. "Thanks." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"So boys! Who's ready for sound check and 2 concerts tomorrow?!" Joe said and the boys cheered which made me giggle a bit. "I am so proud of how far you boys have come!" Joe said, I am proud of them as well but I am just going to keep quiet. This is the boys time to celebrate so I have no need to say anything. "Thanks Joe, we wouldn't be anywhere if you didn't sign us to a record label." James said and Joe smiled. "And thanks to Waddy and Fin as well but they aren't here." Tris said and the boys nodded, they all raised their glasses to the tour and I just sat in silence. Brad then put his cup down and faced me, he kissed my cheek and smiled. "I wouldn't be here without you either." Brad said and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because you believe that I can do it." Brad said and I smiled. "I don't believe you can do it, I know you can do it." I said, Brad ran his hand through his hair and bit his lip. "I told you! Don't do that!" I said and Brad giggled. "It looks so hot!" I said and Brad laughed. "Sorry." He said and I held his hand, we kissed each other a bit and then Brad took a sip of his drink.

We all ordered our food but I didn't know what to have, I didn't want to choose anything expensive because Joe has to pay for it so I looked at the cheaper things on the menu. "Why are you looking at that stuff?" Brad asked. "Because it's cheap." I said. "But it's just salad." Brad said and I nodded, he held my hand and I looked at him. "You can have whatever you want and I will pay for you." Brad said. "It's fine, I can pay for myself." I replied and Brad sighed. "Let me pay? I won't be here tomorrow." Brad said and I kissed him on the lips. "It's fine." I replied and he sighed, he turned around to face everyone else but got his phone out. I saw him text someone but I didn't know who, I then saw my phone light up on the table in front of me and read it to see that it was from Brad.

1 message from Brad:
I am paying for your meal, no questions asked. I love you :) xxxxxxxxxxx

1 message to Brad:
I love you toooooooo!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx