Chapter 25

4 weeks went by at college, I managed to write half of my story and give it into the teacher and Brad wrote his song. He called it Windmills and it is going to be on the 2nd album! It is now the summer holidays and we get a couple of months off, that means that the boys can start touring again. We leave to tour the UK next week and we do that for the whole of August, then we tour America for the whole of September and Australia for the whole of November, we have asked for an extra month off of college so we can finish the tour and the college have agreed but they have put it down as work experience.

Me and Connor are talking now, we both apologised and we are back to normal which is great. I think Brad was right when he said that I was just an emotional teenager with mood swings, I think I was just having a bad few weeks. I am currently in my room, the sun rays are shining through my window and I am just looking at my social media. I'm not getting as much hate for being Brad's girlfriend anymore which is good, I think the fans are warming up to me now.

*knock knock* "Come in!" I shouted and Brad walked in. "Hey." I said and he gave me a hug. "Hi Evie, you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, you?" I asked and he nodded. "I had better get packing." I said and Brad smiled. "Yeah, I need to make a start as well." Brad said and I smiled at him. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked. "I think the boys wanna go out for dinner together later but we have the whole day to do what we want." Brad said and I nodded. "We could go for a walk in the park?" I asked and Brad nodded. "Yeah sure, we can take Jesse?" Brad asked and I looked confused. "Who's Jesse?" I asked. "My dog, she is so sweet." Brad said and I giggled. "Yeah sure, I will need to meet your family at some point. You can meet mine when they come home this weekend, they are coming home just before we go on tour." I said and Brad nodded. "Yeah sure, you can come and meet my family now. We can go and get Jesse, meet my family and then go to the park." Brad said and I nodded.

I have met Brad's parents before, obviously... I have I known him for too long not to have met his parents... But I haven't seen them for a few years now, I didn't know Brad had a dog now either. That must of happened in the last few years as well.

We walked down the stairs and got our shoes on. "Where you guys going?" Connor asked, I looked up to see James, Tristan, Connor and Alisha all standing behind us. "Up to Brad's house, we are going to take his dog for a walk." I replied and Connor nodded. "Be careful." Connor said and I gave him a hug. "I will." I said and Connor hugged me back. "Have fun, be back by 4 because we wanna go out for dinner." Connor said as I pulled away and held Brad's hand. "I will, see you guys later!" I said and everyone said goodbye before we walked out of the door.

I held Brad's hand and he smiled at me. "What?" I asked and he kissed my cheek. "I feel like your properly my girlfriend now." Brad said and I giggled. "Why?" I asked. "Because your meeting my family, a guy knows it's a real relationship when he takes his girl to meet his family." Brad explained and I laughed. "It is a real relationship and I have met your family before, just not for a few years." I said, Brad stopped walking and I turned to face him. "I know, I love you." Brad said and I pecked him on the lips. "I love you too." I replied and we then carried on walking.

After about 10 minutes we got to Brad's house, he rung the doorbell and his mum answered it. "Hello Bradley." His mum said and then looked at me. "Hi mum, this is my girlfriend. Evelyn." Brad said and I smiled at her. "Ahh, hello Evie. Long time no see! I have heard a lot about you." She said and I blushed a little bit. "Mum..." Brad said, I think he is a bit embarrassed. "Sorry Brad. Come in! Come in!" His mum said and we both walked in, a dog then came running up to me and I stroked her head. "This is Jesse." Brad said and I smiled. "She is so cute!" I said and bent down to tickle her belly. "Hello Jesse." I said and she barked at me, she then jumped on Brad and he giggled. "Hey girl." Brad said, he then took my hand and walked into the kitchen. "My name is Anne-Marie, but you can call me Anne." Brad's mum said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and he smiled, I already know their names but I don't want to be rude. Another girl then walked into the kitchen and looked at Brad confused. "Nat, this is Evelyn. My girlfriend. Evie, this is Nat. My sister." Brad introduced us and we both hugged. "Hi, I have heard a lot about you." Nat said and I giggled. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." I replied and we smiled at each other, I have never met Brad's sister.

A man then walked into the kitchen, I am guessing that it is Brad's dad. "Dad, this is Evelyn. My girlfriend. Evie, this is my dad." Brad introduced us and we shook hands. "Hello Evie, you can call me Derek. I have heard a lot about you..." Derek said and I blushed a little. "Hello, it's lovely to meet you." I replied and then Brad hugged me from behind, I know his dad's name as well but once again, I don't want to be rude. "You seem like a very nice girl Evie, I'm glad Brad met you now." Anne said and I smiled. "Thank you, I have known him since I was five." I replied and Anne nodded. "Your Connor's sister aren't you?" Derek asked and I nodded. "Ah yes, we have met your parents." Anne said and I nodded again.

"Me and Evie wanted to take Jesse on a walk, is that ok?" Brad asked. "Yes of course, she is due her afternoon walk anyway." Anne said and I nodded. "Thanks mum." Brad said. "Do you guys want a drink?" Anne asked. "No thanks." Brad said. "Evie?" Anne asked. "No thank you." I replied and she nodded, Nat then grabbed me by the hand and dragged me off up the stairs. "I am so glad that I have finally met you!" Nat said and I giggled. "Why?" I asked as she sat down on her bed. "Because I finally have someone that I can call my sister." She explained and I giggled. "I suppose we are sort of sisters yeah." I replied and she smiled. "How old are you?" Nat asked. "17." I replied and she nodded. "I'm 20." She replied and I smiled. "You can be my older sister then." I replied and she giggled, we then exchanged phone numbers.

"Evie?" I heard Brad call. "I'm in here!" I shouted back and Brad popped his head around the door. "What are you ladies doing?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Just talking." Nat replied and he nodded, he then kissed the side of my neck and I had to try and not moan or react. He could see what he was doing to me and I squeezed his hand tighter to tell him to stop. "Get a room guys." Nat said and giggled, I blushed a bit and looked down at the floor. Brad then held my hand and we walked out of Nat's room, he took me into his room and I stood in the middle of it. I didn't really know what to do. "Come and sit on the bed if you want?" Brad asked and I came and sat next to him. "So, do you like my family?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Yes thank you, I think you have already met my parents Brad. Once when you came round for band practice they were there." I replied and Brad nodded. "I know but I want to meet them to tell them that we are together." Brad said. "Oh yeah, they don't know that we are together." I said and Brad giggled.

"Do you like me kissing you on the neck?" Brad asked and I blushed. "Yeah but not when I am in front of someone else." I replied and Brad giggled, he moved closer to me so his forehead was resting against mine. "Sorry." He replied and I delicately kissed him on the lips. "It's fine, I love you." I replied and he kissed me again. "I love you too." He replied and I smiled.