Chapter 35

I woke up to see Brad staring at me, I smiled at him and had a little stretch. "Hello." Brad said and I smiled at him again. "What time is it?" I asked. "6pm." Brad said and I nodded, we then looked over to see that the film had started again. "Do you want pizza?" He asked and I nodded, I am in one of those moods where I can't be bothered to move anywhere. I can't be bothered to lift my arms, or my legs or even a finger. "Shall I order it?" Brad asked, he rolled over to get his phone and I nodded. He ordered a pepperoni pizza for himself and a Hawaiian pizza for me, once he had ordered he put the phone back on the side and turned to look at me. I was just staring into space. "What you thinking about?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied and turned to face him.

He pecked me on the lips and smiled at me. "I love you baby." Brad said and I hugged him. "I love you too." I replied, I then got a text so I rolled over to check it. It was from an unknown number and the message said:

07903 018400:
Hey Evelyn, long time no see :)

I looked at my phone confused and Brad pulled me close to him. "What's up?" He asked. "I have a message from an unknown number..." I said and showed it to Brad. "I would go and show Connor..." Brad said and I nodded, I walked out of our room and down the corridor to Connor's room. I knocked on the door and a topless Connor was revealed. "Oh, hi Evie. Everything ok?" He asked and I shook my head. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I have a text from an unknown number on my phone." I said and showed him the text, his eyes lit up and his cheeks went red. "Do you know who's number that is?" I asked. "No..." Connor said but he sounded unsure. "Connor..." I said and Alisha turned up behind him. "Come on Con, I wanna finish what we have started." She said and I gave a disgusted look. "Not now Alisha..." Connor said and gave my phone back to me.

"Why won't you tell me who it is? I know you know." I said and Connor sighed. "Can we go somewhere more private?" He asked and I nodded, he got some clothes on and then we walked down the hallway. "What's going on?" I asked with my phone still in my hand. "That text... Is from a girl called Rebekah." Connor said and I looked confused. "Who's that?" I asked. "Your sister..." Connor said and my eyes bulged out of their sockets. "No, I don't have a sister..." I said and Connor sighed. "Yeah, we do." Connor said and I looked confused. "How do I not know about her then?" I asked. "When you were very young you knew her, she is 17 as well as you. She was very naughty when she was young so mum and dad sent her to a boarding school, now she is very nice and kind but we just didn't want you getting attached to her if she was nasty." Connor said and I looked confused. "So, she is my twin?" I asked and Connor nodded. "Unidentical twin." Connor said and I stood in silence for a minute.

"Wait... I have an unidentical twin that got sent to a boarding school when she was young because she had behaviour problems but now she is nice and you didn't tell me about her?..." I confirmed and Connor nodded. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" I asked, I feel like I have been betrayed by my family. "Because we thought it would be better if she was out of your life." Connor said. "But she is my sister Connor! You can't hide things from me like that!" I shouted and stormed off down the hallway and back to my room. "Evie! Wait!" Connor said but I shut the door in his face, Brad saw me crying by the door and he ran over to me. "Evie, what's wrong?" He asked and pulled me in to a hug. "I.... I... Can't trust.... My family..." I said and Brad looked confused. "Woah. Calm down." Brad said, after about 10 minutes he calmed me down and I explained everything to him that Connor had just said. "Wait, you have an unidentical twin sister called Rebekah who had behaviour problems when she was a kid so she got sent to a boarding school and nobody told you about her?..." Brad said and I nodded.

"How could my family not tell me? That's my sister!" I said and a few tears ran down my cheek. "Ssshhh, calm down. I think they were just trying to protect you from her." Brad said. "But she has been nice for years now!" I said and Brad nodded. "I know, maybe you should meet up with her?" Brad asked, I got my phone out of my pocket and texted her:

1 message to 07903 018400:
Hi... Are you Rebekah?

1 message from 07903 018400:
Yeah I am, did they finally tell you about me?

1 message to Rebekah:
Yeah... Connor finally told me...

1 message from Rebekah:
Oh, well we should meet up. I don't remember you from when we were 4 years old. How are you doing?

1 message to Rebekah:
Yeah, we should meet up and I'm doing fine thanks. Where shall we meet?

1 message from Rebekah:
Where are you now?

1 message to Rebekah:
Aberdeen in Scotland, I am on tour with Connor's band.

1 message from Rebekah:
Oh right, I heard about Connor's band. I am in America at the moment on holiday.

1 message to Rebekah:
We will be in America next month!

1 message from Rebekah:
That's great! We can meet up then! Are you touring LA?

1 message to Rebekah:
Yeah, we are there on the first week!

1 message from Rebekah:
Cool! I will meet you in the Starbucks across from your hotel then in LA?

1 message to Rebekah:
Yeah sure, how do you know there is a Starbucks near my hotel?

1 message from Rebekah:
I have my ways... I will see yah then sister.

1 message to Rebekah:
See yah!

I put the phone down and looked at Brad. "What's happening then?" He asked. "I am meeting up with her in LA." I said and Brad nodded. "Can you come with me?" I asked and Brad looked confused. "Why?" He asked. "Because I am nervous about meeting a girl that I apparently haven't seen since I was 4 years old..." I said and Brad smiled. "Ok, I will come..." He said and I smiled. "Thanks." I replied and gave him a kiss. "What are you going to say to your mum and dad?" Brad asked. "I will have to try and call them and tell them that I know about Rebekah." I replied and Brad nodded. "Don't be mad at Connor, he only did what his parents told him to do. They were just trying to protect you." Brad said. "I won't be mad at Connor... I understand that they were trying to protect me but she isn't naughty anymore so why couldn't they have told me? She could have been safe for the last 8 years and I didn't know who she was." I replied and Brad nodded. "I know. I don't understand that either." Brad replied and I sighed.

We then got a call from reception to say that our pizza has arrived. "Do you want me to go down and collect it?" I asked. "If you want to." Brad said and I nodded, I got up and walked over to the door but Brad stopped me. "Are you ok?" He asked and I sighed. "I don't know, it's such a lot to take in..." I said and hugged Brad. "I love you." Brad said and I kissed him, this kiss made me so much happier. It feels normal, I just want things to go back to normal.

I walked down the stairs to get the pizza and came back with 2 boxes, me and Brad snuggled up in bed and ate our pizza. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Brad asked me. "I'm just nervous about meeting her... What if she doesn't like me?" I asked. "I'm sure she will, your unidentical twins." Brad said and I sighed. "I know but we haven't seen each other for 12 years." I said and Brad smiled. "I'm sure you will be fine." Brad replied and I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi guys! I hope you all had a very happy new year! I am so tired because I didn't get to sleep until about 3:15am last night so sorry if this isn't a very good part. I wonder if Rebekah is nice or not? Big game changer here! Thank you for reading my story and I hope you are enjoying it!