Chapter 47

Mature content:

My hands then started to play with the curls on the back on his head and he seemed to like that, he smiled into the kiss and rolled us over so I was on the bottom and he was on the top. His hands ran up my top a little and roamed around my stomach, I liked the feeling of his hands on my skin. His touch sent sparks up my spine and I smiled in the kiss, my hands roamed all over his chest and stopped at the waistband of his trousers. He smiled at me and started to kiss down my neck, he left little love bites as he went down and once he reached my soft spot I moaned really loud. Brad smiled into my neck and left a really big love bite over the top, I could feel his teeth nibbling and sucking on my skin and it felt really nice. I moaned his name again and he kissed back up to my neck, I ran my finger along the waistband of his shorts again and he smiled into the kiss. "Want them... Off?" He asked and I nodded, he pulled away for a second to take his trousers off so he was just in his boxers and I smiled at him. "I want you to be the only girl to see me like this." Brad said and crashed his lips on to mine.

"What do... You mean?..." I asked between kisses and he pulled away. "I feel so vulnerable when I'm making out with you, I loose control and I don't want anyone to see that side of me..." He said through heavy breaths and I ran my hand down his cheek. "You don't need to be scared, nobody else is going to make out with you? Right?" I asked and he nodded. "Your the only one that I will let see me loose control." Brad said and I smiled, his lips connected with mine again and my hands ran up his thighs. This caused him to let out a loud moan and I smiled, I got closer and closer to his area and then I stopped before I reached him. "You can... If you want..." Brad said, I sat up on the bed and Brad looked confused. "Have I done something wrong?" He asked, I shook my head and pulled my top over my head revealing my bra. He smiled and bit his lip while looking at me, I giggled and he pulled me close to him as his lips connected with mine again. We were now sitting up and making out which wasn't very comfortable but it will do, his hands roamed around my upper body and I smiled at his courage.

My hands then rested on his shoulders and I pushed him down so he was on his back, I straddled his waist and kissed up his chest. Once I got to his neck I left a couple of love bites and then kissed over his soft spot, he moaned my name several times and I giggled at him. I left a mark on his skin and then kissed his lips again, I nibbled on his bottom lip carefully and he seemed to enjoy it. I then started tugging on his lips and his tongue ran along my bottom lip, we battled with our tongues until he somehow won again and I let his tongue roam my mouth. I moaned his name and he smiled at me, he let his tongue touch every part of my mouth and I smiled.

I then started moving back and forth on top of him through his underwear and the face that he was pulling was priceless, he was enjoying himself a lot and I just smiled. He placed his hands on either side of my waist and helped me to rock back and forth at a faster pace, I ran my hands down his chest and he smiled at me. His face was just so cute, I could tell that he was enjoying himself a lot right now. I love having this power over him, nobody else can make him feel this way apart from me. After a while I moved off of him. "Evie!..." He moaned, he kept on asking for more as I kissed him. After a while he calmed himself down a bit but I could feel him digging into my thigh, I smiled and then I felt his hands run along the rim of my shorts. I nodded at him in the kiss and he pulled them off leaving both me and him in our underwear, he smiled at me and lightly kissed my neck. "You are so... Beautiful..." Brad said through kisses and I blushed a little. "Your so... Handsome and... Sexy." I said and he winked at me in the kiss, he then turned us over so I was on the bottom and he was on top.

"Your going... A lot further... Than I thought... You would..." Brad said through breaths and kisses, I nodded in response and then I felt his hand slowly creep up my inner thigh. I didn't really know what to do right now, I haven't thought about going this far yet but I don't want to stop Brad because he is having too much fun. He is enjoying himself, if I can't buy him anything with money then the least I can do is make him feel good? But what if I don't want to? All these questions circled my head and I felt his finger run along the bottom of my knickers, I flinched a little and Brad moved his hand away as he understood what I meant. We carried on roughly kissing for a while and then Brad pulled away as he knew that I didn't want to go any further, I felt bad but I'm not ready... I can't give him what he wants...

"That was... Amazing!..." Brad said through breaths and I nodded a little as I looked up to the ceiling. "Are you ok?..." He asked. "Yeah..." I replied and he smiled. It was silent for a little while, I don't know why. Maybe Brad didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry..." I said after a while and Brad rolled over to face me. "Why?" He asked. "Because I didn't go further..." I said. "Yeah you did! You got into only underwear!" Brad said and I sighed. "But it wasn't far enough." I said and Brad held my hand. "I'm proud of you for going out of your comfort zone, we will just take it one step at a time. Ok?" He asked and I nodded. "I love you." Brad said and he pecked me on the lips. "I love you too." I replied and smiled at him. "I like your love bite." Brad said and winked at me which made me blush. "Thanks, I like yours." I said and Brad giggled a bit.