Chapter 69

After a while Brad walked back in and closed the door behind him, my head is hurting really bad right now. It has gotten to the point where it hurts to keep my eyes open so I have to close them, Brad laid down next to me on the bed. "You in pain?" Brad asked and I nodded slowly so my head didn't get even worse. "I'm sorry, whenever we argue you get hurt." Brad said, I fumbled around for his hand and then grabbed it when I found it. "It's fine." I whispered and he felt his warm breath brush against my cheek, he planted a soft kiss on my cheek bone and then pulled me closer to him. "Get some sleep, maybe when you wake up you will be able to see again and your headache might go." Brad explained. "Don't leave me..." I whispered, Brad squeezed my hand and kissed the top of my head lightly so he didn't hit my bruised head. "I'm not going anywhere." Brad said.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep and thought about how much Brad means to me, he is my world and I love him so much.

I woke up a while later and my headache had gone, I didn't want to open my eyes because I am scared. Instead I squeezed Brad's hand and I heard him roll over to face me. "Hey baby." Brad said and kissed my nose but my eyes were still closed. "I don't want to open my eyes." I said. "Why?" Brad asked. "Because I'm scared that I might not be able to see anything still." I replied. "Do you still have a headache?" Brad asked. "No." I replied. "Well then you should have your eye sight back." Brad said. "But what if I open my eyes and I can't see?" I asked. "You will be able to see, your not blind. You just hit the back of your head quite hard." Brad explained, I sighed and held a tighter grip on his hand. "Come on, I want to see those beautiful blue eyes." Brad said and I smiled a little. "They aren't beautiful." I said. "Yeah they are, come on." Brad said.

I slowly started to open my eyes and it is so bright! I squinted a little and then Brad closed the curtains a bit to stop the sunlight from coming in so much, I fully opened my eyes and to my surprise I could see everything normally again! "Wow!" I said, I have never been so happy to be able to see before. Brad smiled and sat back on the bed with me. "See, you have got pretty blue eyes." Brad said and I blushed a little. "Just take it easy ok?" Brad asked and I nodded, I can finally see his face properly. His hair is so damn adorable! His eyes are chocolate brown and his teeth are perfectly white, I know I only saw his face properly a couple of hours ago but Brad always seems to be perfect. "You ok?" Brad asked, I realised I had my mouth open in awe of how perfect he is and he giggled at me. I blushed a little and he pecked my nose. "Brad, I'm sorry I didn't kiss you..." I explained and sighed. "You don't need to be sorry, I shouldn't of over reacted." Brad said, he held both of my hands and smiled. "I still love you the same." I said and Brad smiled even more. "I still love you too." Brad replied. "How about we try that kiss again?" I asked and he nodded, he slowly started to move his face towards mine and then our lips connected. I forgot how soft his lips are, I missed this so much even though I was only away from him for a few hours.

After a while he pulled away and I smiled at him. "Now you have to stay here all day." I said, I feel bad that he didn't get to go to sound check with the other boys today. "I'm fine with that." Brad said. "Really?" I asked. "Of course I'm fine with staying with you! Why wouldn't I want to stay?" Brad replied. "Because it's boring here." I explained and Brad smiled. "It won't be boring with me here, we are going to relax all day so you can get some rest." Brad said. "That sounds boring." I said as Brad tucked us both up under the duvet. "It won't be boring!" Brad said, I held his hand under the duvet and he smiled. "We have to do something that includes resting your head." Brad said. "Ok." I replied.

"We can watch films, we can talk, we can hug or we can sleep?" Brad said, they all sound a bit boring to me but I can't be bothered to argue anymore. "Ok." I said again. "What one?" Brad asked. "I don't mind, you can choose." I replied, Brad held my hand tighter under the duvet. "I know what I really want to do but we can't." Brad explained. "What's that?" I asked. "I wanna make out..." Brad said, I pulled him closer to me and smiled. "We can if we are careful, I won't be using the top part of my head for that now will I? Plus, my head will be on a pillow..." I said and winked at him, I ran my hand through his soft, brown curls and bit my lip. "I don't think it's such a good idea, what if I hurt you?" Brad asked. "You won't hurt me, I promise." I said, Brad stared at me for a little while. I can see that he wants to do it but he just doesn't want to mess up or hurt me. "Bradley, I promise you won't hurt me. I will be fine, it's only kissing..." I explained. "It's a bit more than just kissing." Brad said and we both giggled. "None of what we are going to do involves the top part of my head, if I keep my head on the pillow then it will be fine. It will be in a soft area and won't get hurt." I said. "Ok, but if you get hurt then we are stopping immediately!" Brad said and I smiled. "Ok." I replied. "I'm only saying yes because I love you." Brad explained and I pecked his lips. "I love you too." I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was having a sleepover so to make up for it I have updated 2 parts today! I hope you are enjoying my story so far, I'm trying to add a bit of drama into it now! Please comment your feedback and vote because once again as usual I'm getting loads of reads and no votes! Thank you for reading and I will probably update again tomorrow in the evening.