Chapter 67

"What shall we do today then? It's only 9am!" Brad said, I lifted my head off of his chest and then flopped it back down again. "Nothing, I'm too tired." I said and snuggled into Brad, he smiled and held my hand. "I know but we can't go to sleep, if we sleep now then we won't sleep tonight." Brad explained. "I hate jet lag." I replied and Brad laughed. "Don't we all?" Brad asked and I nodded, we heard a knock on the door. "I will get it..." I said and got up, I walked sleepily over to the door to see Connor. This can't be good...

"Hey Con, what's up?" I asked with a worried tone in my voice, whenever Connor comes to see me there is usually something wrong. "I just want your opinion on something." Connor said, I nodded and let him come into our room. I sat back on the bed with Brad and Connor sat on a chair. "So, what do you want my opinion on?" I asked. "Alisha has texted me and asked if we can meet up..." Connor said and a wave of anger came over me. "Say no, she broke your heart." I said. "I know Evie but I still love her, maybe she wants to try again?..." Connor asked. "Well don't you think it's a bit too late for that now?" I explained and Connor sighed. "I guess..." He said and Brad rested his hand on my shoulder. "Do you mind if I say something here?" Brad asked and Connor nodded. "I think you should go and spend the day with her, if things turn out ok then spend a few more days with her to see if she has really changed. If you don't like her anymore then just say no?" Brad asked and we both looked at Connor.

"I guess I could try that." Connor said, I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry girls are so complicated." I said and Connor giggled a bit. "Thanks." He replied, I felt Brad's eyes stare at me from behind. I turned around to see him pretending to be on his phone but he was secretly staring at me, he bit his lip and winked at me which made me blush a little. "Thanks for your advice guys, I will have to think about it." Connor said and I nodded, I showed him to the door and the minute I closed it Brad was standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck a little. "You look really hot in these..." Brad said and ran his hands along my shorts, I smiled and turned to face him. "I know what would make you look better..." I said and walked him backwards until he hit the bed and fell on to his back. "What's that?" He asked and bit his lip, our faces are inches away from each other. "If you took this off." I said and tugged at his shirt, he smiled and undone the top buttons so I could see some of his chest. "Better?" He asked and I shook my head. "Take it off..." I said and brushed my lips against his cheek, he sat up so I was sitting on his lap facing him. I undid his buttons and he took it off, I ran my hands down his chest and rested my head against his forehead.

"I love you..." I said and bit my lip. "I love you too." Brad replied, he rested his hands either side of my waist and we stared into each other's eyes for a while. I ran my hands down his chest and stopped at his waist. "You like putting your hands there." Brad said in his husky voice, I wanna kiss him so bad right now but I don't want to make it seem like I am desperate. "Mhm." I replied, I looked at his lips and back up to his eyes a few times. "Kiss me?" Brad asked. "What if I don't?" I asked. "I will ignore you for the rest of the trip." Brad said. "That's a bit harsh..." I said. "Better kiss me then." Brad said, I leaned forwards to kiss him but moved away just as his lips were about to touch mine to tease him. He groaned because he is annoyed and tried to kiss me but I stopped him to tease him even more, he does like to dominate me. "Evie!" Brad whined and I giggled. "What?" I asked and smiled. "I wanna kiss you." Brad said, I stared at him and he went to kiss my lips again but I moved my face to tease him. I like teasing him, it makes me feel like I have some control.

"Fine." He replied, he moved me off of his lap and put his shirt back on. "Brad..." I said but he didn't reply, he sat on the other side of the bed and went on his phone. He is now going to give me the silent treatment... "Bradley?..." I said again but he didn't answer, I sighed and sat in front of him. "I'm sorry." I said, he didn't answer again. I don't want him to ignore me for the rest of the trip, it was only a bit of fun.