Chapter 62

I spent the next few hours sitting out on the balcony on my phone, I did do a follow spree in the end and people seemed to enjoy it. It is now 5pm and I have 5 more hours until the boys get back, the sun set looks really nice so I got Dean's camera again and took some photos of it. I hope Dean doesn't mind because I have basically just used his camera space up... Whoops...

After a while I closed the balcony doors and sat on the bed, I watched some American kids channels like Disney channel because why not? Everyone loves a bit of Disney channel! I watched TV until about 7pm and then I started to get a bit hungry, I looked through Brad's suitcase and found some chocolate. I started to eat that because we have no food, I need to go out and eat something really but I can't be bothered. I might get a pizza later but I don't feel like pizza right now, I just want a Brad hug.

I need to start packing my things really because we are going to Australia in 2 days and all of my clothes are everywhere, Brad's clothes are also everywhere but he mostly keeps them in the bathroom for some reason. I tidied up our room a little bit and started packing the stuff that I could pack, I then looked over to the other side of the room and saw Brad's old guitar. I picked it up and sat on the bed, I feel like me and Brad should do another cover in Australia because the last cover we did everyone seemed to like. What song should we do though? I started to strum a few chords on the guitar as I sat on the bed, the benefit of having a brother in a band is that it is easy to learn to play the guitar.

It is now 9pm and I am bored out of my mind! There is seriously nothing to do right now but I really need to find some entertainment for the last leg of the tour. I am here for the boys but I can't sit here all day! It's just too boring! I should of taken some college work with me to do but I didn't think about that, I actually completely forgot about college. The boys have finished college now but I still have another year, what fun... College is bad enough as it is but now I don't have my brother or Brad there with me.

I felt myself drift off to sleep on the bed, I thought about my parents and what decision I am going to make. I still have no idea...

"BABY! IM BACK!" I heard Brad shout as I woke up with a start, I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms before rolling on to my back. I saw the door swing open and Brad came running through. "Sorry, did I wake you?" Brad asked. "No." I said, I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back. "I missed you." I mumbled into his shoulder and Brad kissed my cheek. "I missed you too baby." He replied and laid next to me on the bed, he looked around the room with a confused look on his face. "Did you tidy up the room?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Wow, you must of been bored." Brad said and I giggled, I passionately kissed him on the lips and he smiled back at me in the kiss. We pulled away after a while and he rested his hand on my cheek. "What did you do today then?" Brad asked. "Well I took a walk around the park and along the beach, I got some chips and took some photos and then walked back up to the apartment. I sat in here all day and I did a follow spree, I played on your guitar and thought about us maybe doing another cover in Australia. I thought about my parents and then I took a little nap." I said and Brad smiled. "Sorry you were stuck in here all day, but we are finished with everything in America now. I have 2 days off and then we are going off to Australia." Brad said and I smiled. "Thank god for that! I get 2 days with you!" I said and pulled him into a hug, he smiled at me and kissed down my neck which made me smile.

"I love you baby girl." Brad said and I held his hands. "I love you too Braddy." I replied and he smiled. "I would love to do a cover with you in Australia by the way." Brad said and I smiled. "What song shall we do?" Brad asked. "How about Even My Dad Does Sometimes by Ed Sheeran?" Brad asked. "That's a bit of an upsetting song." I said. "But it's a good one." Brad said and I nodded. "How about You Need Me I Don't Need You by Ed Sheeran?" I asked. "I will need to learn some of the words as I haven't learnt them all yet." Brad said. "I have!" I replied and he giggled. "We can do one verse each or I could sing the chorus if you want and you can sing the verses? Then I don't have to learn it." Brad said and I giggled. "Yeah sure, I will sing the verses and you can sing the chorus." I said and Brad smiled. "I will have to learn how to play it on guitar." I said and Brad nodded. "That won't take long." Brad said. "If you teach me then it won't." I replied and winked which made Brad giggle. "I'm sure I can teach you in 2 days." Brad said and I nodded.

"I think I might go to sleep now, I'm very tired and I don't want to be tired for tomorrow." I said. "What's happening tomorrow?" Brad asked. "I get to spend it with you." I said and a massive smile appeared on my face, Brad pecked me on the lips and I walked into the bathroom to get changed. Once I was changed I walked back out to see Brad already in his pjs in bed, I snuggled into him under the duvet and he pulled me close. "Goodnight baby girl, tomorrow we can have a lay in and I can teach you how to play this song on the guitar. We can maybe go down to the beach and just spend every minute with each other." Brad explained. "That sounds like a good idea." I replied, Brad switched off the bedside lamp so the room went dark and I hugged him close to me.

"Goodnight baby." Brad said and kissed me on the top of the head. "Goodnight Braddy." I replied and we both fell asleep in each other's arms, I can tell that tomorrow is going to be a good day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, thank you for getting lots of reads on my last post! This time I'm not going to update the next part until it gets to 15 reads and 2 votes! I wanna wait a while before I post each part so the story doesn't finish too quickly. Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying the story, this part is more of a filler as well to be honest.