Chapter 44

We pretty much sat in silence for the next couple of hours, nobody knew what to say and I felt bad for ruining the whole tour. If I don't get out of here in 4 days then the tour is off! We then saw 2 boys walk in the room and I looked up to see that it is James and Tristan. "Hey Evie!" James said and pulled me into a hug. "Hi." I replied and then hugged Tris. "How you feeling?" He asked, I didn't really know how to reply. I'm in some physical and emotional pain right now. "Ok." I decided on and he nodded. "Boys we have to go and sound check." James said, Connor and Brad then stood up. "I will be back, I promise." Brad whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek. "You had better be." I replied and he nodded, I then hugged Connor and the boys walked out of the room. I feel like now would be a good time to have a nap, I slowly laid back down on the bed and fell asleep quite quickly.

"Evie?..." I heard someone say. "Evie?!" I heard another person say, I slowly opened my eyes to see that the boys were back. I must of been asleep for ages! "When did you fall asleep?" Connor asked. "When you left." I said and slowly sat up in bed to see everyone, once I had actually opened my eyes properly I saw Alisha standing next to Connor. I smiled at her and she gave me a hug. "I was so worried about you!" She said and I giggled. "I'm sorry." I replied as she pulled away. "For what?" She asked. "Just for messing everything up." I replied and she smiled. "You didn't mess anything up, I'm just glad that you are ok!" She said and I nodded.

The doctor then walked back in the room with his clipboard. "Shall we try walking again?" He asked and I nodded. "How do you want to do this?" He asked. "Can Brad support me please?" I mumbled, I didn't want to say it out loud because I felt quite embarrassed. "Of course he can." The doctor said, Brad walked over to me and helped me stand up. "Did it hurt to stand up?" He asked. "No." I replied and he nodded. "How about Brad stands at the other end of the room and you can walk into his arms?" The doctor asked. "But then I will look like a baby." I replied. "We just need to take it slowly Evie, if you can walk into my arms with no problem then they can release you." Brad explained and I sighed. "Fine..." I replied, Brad let go of my hand and walked to the other end of the room. "If you experience any sort of pain at any point while you are walking then please let me know!" The doctor said and I nodded.

I took my first few steps and they were ok, no pain at all. It was the next few that hurt my spine and I fell to the floor. "Evie!" Connor said as he caught me in his arms. "Pain!" I shouted and the doctor gave me an injection to stop the pain, after a few minutes the pain had gone and Connor sat me on the bed. "Where was the pain?" He asked. "In my spine..." I said and a few tears ran down my face. "Don't cry..." Connor said. "Can I just be alone for a while?" I asked and the doctor nodded, we will give you 15 minutes and then we will have to try again." He said, everyone walked out of the room but Brad. "Can you stay?" I asked him and he nodded. "Will I never be able to walk again?" I asked after a moments silence. "I doubt it, I think you just hit your head hard and it has caused your spine to hurt when you move. If you keep walking on it then it won't hurt anymore." Brad said and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I said and Brad kissed the top of my head. "Don't be baby, there is no need to be sorry." Brad said and I sighed a little. I then stood up again and took a few steps. "What are you doing?" He asked and held my waist. "Walking." I said and took a few more. "You have to wait for the doctor." Brad said. "No! I'm going to do this, I don't want to let everyone down!" I said and took a few more steps, the doctor walked inside to see me walking a little and he started to record some notes.

"Does that hurt?" Brad asked, he seemed quite worried. "No." I replied, we walked around the room and then I sat back on the bed. "That seemed normal to me." The doctor said. "Can I leave now?" I asked. "You really wanna go don't you." He said and I nodded. "Yes! My boyfriend needs to get back on tour." I said and the doctor smiled. "It's nice that you care about him but I don't want to let you go if you aren't healthy." The doctor said. "I am healthy, I can walk fine now." I said. "I think we should keep her in over night." The doctor said to Brad. "Why?" He asked. "I wanna see if she is ok in the morning and then if she is then she can go." The doctor said, I laid back down on the bed and a few tears fell. This is all my fault, if I didn't fall down the stairs then the boys wouldn't need to sit in hospital. I don't even remember falling down the stairs...

"Evie it's ok." Brad said. "It's not..." I replied, he then laid next to me in bed and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "It's fine, I will wait for you." Brad said and I turned to face him. "Why can't I do anything right?" I asked. "You do everything right." Brad said and I kissed me on the nose. "I always mess up though, I always make things end badly. Why do you love me?" I asked and Brad held my hands. "Because your the most beautiful, caring and sexy girl that I know and I am never going to stop loving you." Brad said and I stared at him. "How do you think that I'm beautiful?" I asked and he giggled. "Because you are, I love your curves and I love your eyes and I love your hair and I love your nose. I love everything about you." Brad said and pecked me on the nose. "I especially love your kisses." Brad said and I giggled a bit. "Please don't blame yourself for this, I just want to get you better as quick as possible and then we can leave?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok." I replied and he smiled at me. "Why don't you get some sleep and then I will wake you when I am back from the concert?" Brad asked and I nodded. "When will you be back?" I asked. "About 11pm." Brad replied. "That's 4 hours away." I said. "You will sleep through it." Brad said and smiled, he then got out of the bed and kissed my head. "Tomorrow we can go back to the apartment and you can go in the pool with me! That beach day is still on by the way." Brad said and winked at me, I smiled and kissed him on the lips before he walked out of the room and I fell into a deep sleep.

"Baby." I heard someone say. "Evie." I heard them say again and I woke up to see that it is morning and that Brad was back. "Hey." I croaked and he smiled at me. "Hey baby girl." He said and kissed my head. "How was the concert?" I asked. "It was good thanks, how was your sleep?" He asked and I giggled. "Good, but I would prefer to be in a proper bed with you." I said and Brad winked. "We can do that tonight." He said and I smiled, the doctor then walked into the room and smiled at us both. "You two are cute." The doctor said and I smiled at Brad. "Let's get you back on tour today." The doctor said as I sat up on the bed. "We are going to do the same as yesterday, walk into Brad's arms arms then we will walk around the room. If you can do that then I will let you go." The doctor said and I nodded, I stood up and took a deep breath. "You can do it baby." Brad said as he stood at the other side of the room. I started to walk towards him and for once there was no pain, I carried on walking and I eventually got into Brad's arms. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Well done." He whispered and kissed my head. "Did that hurt?" The doctor asked. "No." I replied and he nodded. "If you can walk around the room then you can go." The doctor said, I walked around the room with ease and Brad smiled at me.

"Everything seems to be ok now." The doctor said and I smiled, I signed a few bits of paper and then we were free to leave. Brad got Waddy to come and pick us up and take us back to the apartment, I forgot how beautiful America is! Once we got back we walked into the apartment and everyone was sitting on the sofa, I walked over to them and everyone gave me a group hug. "Your ok!" Connor said and I giggled. "Yup." I replied and everyone was smiling. "The tour is back on track guys!" Tris said and everyone cheered, I then felt strong arms wrap around me from behind and I smiled. "Well done baby girl." Brad whispered in my ear and I smiled. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of carried the suitcase down the stairs." I said and Brad smiled. "It's fine, I promise I will spend more time with you." Brad said and I hugged him. "When is this beach day then?" I asked. "How about tomorrow?" Brad asked. "Have you got a day off tomorrow then?" I said. "Yeah! A day for just me and you at the beach!" Brad said and I smiled. "I love you!" I replied and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I love you too." He replied as he pulled away, the boys then went to sound check and me and Alisha just watched films.

After a couple of hours it was starting to get late so we had some food and then went to bed, I know when I wake up in the morning I will see Brad asleep next to me and I will know that we will have the whole day to ourselves. I can't wait!