Chapter 12

"You guys all ready to go?" Connor asks us all as we get our shoes on. "I still don't think I should be going." I whispered to Brad and he smiled. "You are coming whether you like it or not." Brad said and I giggled, we all then got into Connor's car and drove down to Nando's where we are going to meet Joe. It is getting pretty dark outside now but I quite like the dark, I love going on car journeys while staring out of the window when it is dark. All the street lights are on and it all looks so pretty!

About 10 minutes later we arrived and we all got out of the car, Joe was standing outside Nando's and then we all went inside to get a table. "If you all tell me what you want then I will order." Joe said and we all nodded, in the end I decided to get a chicken burger and chips because that's what I always have when I go to Nando's. We all told Joe what we wanted and then he ordered, he came back with a cup for all of us and I offered to go and fill everyone's cups up. "Do you want me to come?" Brad whispered. "No, I'm fine thanks." I replied and he looked confused, I walked over to fill everyone's cups up and then sat back down once I had given them back to everyone. "Here's to The Vamps!" James said, all of the boys knocked their glasses together but I decided not to as I'm not part of the band. I still feel pretty awkward here to be honest.

Brad then rested his hand on my leg under the table and I looked at him with a confused face. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "You just seem very quiet." Brad replied. "I just don't think I should be here." I replied and Brad held my hand under the table. "You deserve to be here, you are Connor's sister and my girlfriend." Brad said. "But none of the other boys have invited their brothers or sisters." I replied. "Because they don't really hang out with us, you are part of our group and always have been." Brad replied, I sighed and nodded. Our food eventually came and we all started eating, it was very nice and I haven't had Nando's in ages so it tastes even better.

We all finished our meal, thanked Joe and then walked out of Nando's. We then got in the car and Connor drove everyone back home so we could get ready for the sleepover in 3 days and because we have college tomorrow, I don't want to leave Brad. I just want to spend more time with him, just me and him. Connor dropped James and Tristan off and now it is Brad's turn, I stared out of the window for most of the journey because if I don't look at him then I won't get upset. "Are you ok?" Brad whispered in my ear, I turned around to face him and nodded. "We can talk over text tonight if you want?" Brad whispered and I nodded again. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I want a hug..." I replied and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Evie, don't cry now..." Brad whispered, he tried to discretely wipe away my tears so Connor didn't see and smiled a little. "Brad! We're here, do you mind if I just quickly go to the toilet while I am here?" Connor asked. "Yeah, sure mate." Brad said, Connor legged it out of the car and then Brad undone his seatbelt.

"Evie, what's wrong?" He asked and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back tightly and the tears started to fall again. "I don't like all of this secret relationship stuff." I replied and pulled away from the hug, I could tell that Brad didn't really know what to say. "Do you not want to be in a relationship anymore then?" He asked. "Of course I do Brad but I want to be able to hug you whenever I want..." I replied and Brad sighed. "I'm sorry Evie." He replied and then got out of the car. "Brad!" I said but he didn't listen to me, he just shut the door behind him and walked indoors. "Don't leave me..." I quietly said to myself through the tears as I watched him walk up the pathway to his house. "WHY DO I HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?! WE HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR 9 HOURS AND I HAVE ALREADY MESSED THIS UP!" I shouted, I got out of the car and decided to walk home. I don't want to be around anyone at the moment, I'm useless and I just ruin everything anyway.

I decided not to go home, I don't ever want to see anyone again. I always mess everything up and I can't deal with it anymore, nobody wants me around anyway and that has just been proved by Brad. I walked for about half an hour until I reached a park, I went and sat on a swing and looked out into the field. It was very dark now but because it is summer there is a nice breeze to cool me down as it is so hot, the street lights are on and the park is empty. I must of sat there and cried to myself for about an hour, I realised that I didn't have my phone on me and I was alone. Everyone back at home probably hasn't even noticed that I have gone, the boys have probably all gone back to Connor's house and not even noticed about me. Brad probably doesn't care anymore, I can tell he doesn't want to be with me and I don't blame him. I'm nothing and I always mess everything up, I never want to go back....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oooohhhh, dramatic. I wonder what is going to happen? Thank you for reading this story! I hope you enjoy it!