Chapter 19

I woke in the morning to see Brad asleep next to me, he looks so peaceful and happy. I ran my hand through his curls slowly and gently so I didn't wake him, I delicately kissed his lips and got out of bed. I walked down the stairs and realised that I still had Brad's hoodie on, I went into the kitchen to get a drink and saw James and Tristan sitting at the kitchen table. "Hi." James said. "Hey." I replied and switched the kettle on. "Do you boys want tea?" I asked and they both shook their heads. "No thank you, we have already had one." Tristan said and I nodded. "How long have you boys been awake for?" I asked and got 2 tea cups out, one for me and one for Brad. "About an hour." James said, I looked over at the time and it is half 9. "You can go out in the paddling pool if you want? I'm sure Connor, Alisha and Brad will be awake soon." I said and James nodded. "We were thinking of going out somewhere today instead of having another water party. Don't get me wrong it was really fun but we just feel like doing something different today." Tristan said and I nodded. "That's a good idea, where shall we go?" I asked as the kettle had finished boiling, I put a tea bag in each of the cups and poured the water in.

"We aren't sure yet but we have been trying to think of somewhere." James said and I started thinking. "Do you boys have any more gigs coming up?" I asked. "We are playing at Hyde park in London next week but this is kind of like our break, because we have only just released the first album we are going on a bit of a break and then we are going to start touring so we can perform the songs on our album." Tristan said and I nodded as I stirred the tea bags in the water. "Where are you touring?" I asked. "The UK and America in August and September. Then we are doing Australia in October." Tristan said, right now it is July. "Oh cool, have fun." I said and James gave me a confused look as I took the tea bags out of the cups and poured in the milk. "What?" I asked. "Hasn't Brad told you yet?" James asked. "Told me what?" I said. "I will wait then, I think he is keeping it as a surprise." James said and I looked confused but thought nothing more of it.

"I'm sure you boys will have a lot of fun touring again! Last time you had loads of fun touring the UK but I did miss you." I said thinking back to last year when they went on tour and I was left at home because of school. "We will..." Tris said and gave a cheeky smile to James, I then felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me from behind and some warm lips placed on my neck. "Good morning." I heard Brad say in his croaky morning voice and I smiled. "Morning, I was just about to bring this cup of tea up to you." I said and Brad smiled. "Thank you." He said, he spun me around to face him and brushed his lips against mine. I love it when he does that, it's not a proper kiss but I just love the feel of his lips gently brushing against mine. The butterfly's started up again and I heard Tristan pretending to throw up, I giggled at him and Brad pulled me into a hug. "Where are Connor and Alisha?" Brad asked. "Still asleep, me and Tris were just thinking about maybe going out somewhere today instead of having another water party." James said and Brad nodded as he picked up his cup of tea. "Sounds good." He smiled and took a sip of his drink.

We all carried on talking for another half an hour and then Connor and Alisha turned up. "Hello." Alisha said and I smiled at her, Connor came and sat down on one of the chairs and took a bit of toast that was in the middle of the table. "Hey guys." He finally said and we all said hi back. "What are we doing today?" Alisha asked as she got a drink of water. "We were going to go out somewhere today but we aren't sure where." Brad said and I hugged him from behind. "That's sounds cool but I dunno where we can go." Connor said. "That's what we are trying to work out." Tris replied and had some of his drink. "We could go up to London?" Connor suggested. "It will take about 3 hours to drive up to London and by that time it will be about 1-2pm, then we will only have 4 hours up there and then another 3 hours back home which will bring us to 9pm. We have college tomorrow and I don't wanna be tired." James explained and we all nodded. "Maybe we can spend next weekend up in London then? We can book a hotel and spend the weekend up there? Us boys have a show in Hyde Park next weekend anyway so we can perform and then spend the rest of the weekend in London doing what we want." Connor suggested and we all seemed to like that idea. "I still have no money." I whispered to Brad and he smiled at me. "I will pay for you." He whispered back and hugged me. "But that will be too expensive." I whispered back. "Your worth it." Brad said and I kissed his cheek.

"That sorts out next weekend but what about today?" Connor said and laughed, we all sat and thought about things to do today but we couldn't think of anything. "We could play on the Xbox?" Connor asked and all of the boys nodded, me and Alisha then looked at each other. We aren't really known for our Xbox playing and I don't really wanna play on the Xbox, the boys all got up and walked off, Alisha went with them but I stayed in the kitchen. Brad walked back into the kitchen to find me a minute later and smiled at me. "Aren't you coming?" He asked. "Nah, I don't really wanna play on the Xbox." I replied and sat down on a chair. "I won't play either then." Brad said and sat next to me which made me smile. "You can go if you want, I can tidy up the garden from yesterday." I explained and he kissed my head. "I'm not going anywhere without you." Brad said and I blushed a little.

"I have a surprise for you." Brad said and I looked up at him. "What's that?" I asked and he held my hand over the table. "I will tell you tonight." Brad said and kissed my hand. "Why can't you tell me now?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "I have been planning to tell you tonight for days so I'm going to stick to my plan." Brad said and I giggled. "Braddy, please?..." I said and gave him my puppy dog eyes but he just laughed and shook his head. "You do look adorable but I'm not going to change my mind, you will find out tonight." Brad said, he winked at me and then stood up. "Come on, come and sit on my lap and you can watch us play on the Xbox." Brad said, he took my hand and pulled me up. "But I don't want to." I replied and he smiled. "You can sit on my lap and while I am playing on the Xbox I will kiss you and hug you and tell you that your beautiful because you are." Brad said, I blushed and looked down at the floor. "I'm not..." I replied, Brad pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. "Yeah you are, now come on princess." He said, he walked me into the living room and I sat on his lap while he played on the Xbox with the boys. Well, I say the boys but Connor wasn't really playing. He was kissing Alisha non stop but she didn't seem to mind and I didn't either, I think it is quite cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi guys, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I went to go and see The Hunger Games Part 2 and it was so good! Oh my god! I may not update tomorrow either because I am going out for dinner in the evening for my mums birthday! Thank you so much for reading and I think the ship name for Brad and Evelyn will be BRADLYN! 😂 I hope you are enjoying this story and thank you for reading it!