Chapter 28

I woke up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes, I rolled over to see that Brad wasn't there. "Brad?" I groaned in my morning voice but he didn't walk into the room. I actually don't feel too good, my head hurts and I feel a little bit sick, I rolled back over and closed my eyes to try and ease the head pain but it didn't really help. "Brad?!" I groaned again but he didn't come, I feel awful and nobody is here to help.

After about 5 minutes of being by myself Brad walked in, he looked a bit confused and came and sat next to me. "Are you ok?" He asked and I just groaned, my head hurt too much. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Head hurts and I feel sick." I said and Brad pulled me in for a hug. "Why didn't you call for me?" He asked. "I did..." I mumbled and Brad gently kissed the side of my head. "I will get you some medicine and a bucket just incase you wanna throw up, I will be right back." Brad said but I grabbed his wrist. "Don't go." I said with my eyes still closed and my head banging. "I promise I will be back, just give me 2 minutes?" He asked, I gave in because I don't have the strength to stop him. He walked out of my room and I tried to have a little nap but my head hurts too much, I don't feel like I am going to be sick but I just feel sick. Brad walked back in the room after a while, he put a bucket next to me on the floor and a cup of water with 2 tablets on the side. "There you go." Brad said and laid down so he was facing me, he brushed some hair out of my face and I opened my eyes a little bit. "Maybe you have a migraine?" He asked and I slowly nodded. "How about you take your tablets and then try and get some sleep?" He asked. "Don't leave?" I slowly said and Brad smiled, he softly kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"I won't go anywhere, I promise." Brad said, I nodded as best as I could without being in pain and slowly rolled over to take my tablets. Once I had taken them I slowly laid back down next to Brad and he held me close to him, he gently ran his hand through my hair and it was actually helping. "Am I hurting you?" He asked and I slowly shook my head as I closed my eyes again. "It's helping." I slowly replied, with his other hand he drew circles on my stomach with also made me stop feeling as sick. "That's... Better..." I said, I could feel myself falling asleep. "Get some rest baby, I will be here when you wake up." Brad said. I fell asleep as Brad ran one hand through my hair and the other drew circles on my stomach.

After what felt like an hour I woke up to see Brad staring at me, he smiled at me and ran his finger along my lips. "Do you feel any better?" He asked. "My headache is a bit better and I don't feel as sick." I said and he smiled. "Good, just keep resting baby." Brad said and I sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I was meant to start packing today." I said and Brad ran a hand through my hair. "We can start packing tomorrow, your health is more important." Brad said and I gave him a little smile. "How long was I asleep for?" I asked. "Well you fell asleep at 8am and it is now 6pm." Brad said and a shocked expression spread across my face but it hurt my head. "Ouch!" I said and Brad kissed my head. "Just close your eyes and rest." Brad said, he got up and closed the curtains properly and then laid back down next to me. "But I have already slept for 10 hours..." I said and Brad held my hand. "It doesn't matter, you just need to focus on getting better. If you need to then have a nap." Brad said. "You don't have to stay with me." I said. "I will, for the last 10 hours I have been doing stuff with my fans on Twitter like follow sprees." Brad explained and I gave him a little smile, I opened my eyes a bit and he kissed my head. "Haven't you eaten?" I asked. "I had some lunch, I think the boys are getting pizza for dinner and we ordered you a little pepperoni pizza just incase." Brad explained, I smiled and Brad held my hand.

"I wanna kiss you." I said and closed my eyes because my head hurt. "Don't move, I will kiss you." Brad said, he moved his head closer to mine and then I felt some delicate lips press against mine. I slowly kissed him back and then he pulled away. "I would go further but you need to rest." Brad said and I gave him a little smile, I then drifted off to sleep again.

"Evie?" I heard someone call my name as I woke up. "Evie?" Brad said again and I opened my eyes. "Hey baby girl." Brad said and kissed the top of my head, I stretched a little and then looked up at Brad. "Hey..." I said and he smiled. "What time is it?" I asked. "7:30pm." Brad said and I nodded. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "A lot better now thank you." I said and Brad smiled. "That's good, I think you just had a migraine." Brad said and I nodded. "I'm sorry that you had to stay with me all day." I said and kissed his cheek. "It's fine, you don't have to say sorry. I quite enjoyed talking to and following my fans on Twitter and Instagram." Brad said and I smiled. "There is also some pizza still if you want it." Brad said and I nodded. "I might have it in a little while." I said and Brad smiled, Connor then walked into my room and sat on the end of my bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Better thanks." I replied, he smiled and gave me a hug. "I did come in earlier to check on you but you were asleep, while Brad went to the toilet and had his lunch I made sure you were ok. It sounds like you just had a migraine." Connor said and I nodded. "Why don't you come down and see everyone? The boys have been worried about you." Connor said and I nodded. "Ok." I replied, Brad helped me get up slowly and then I walked down the stairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Merry Christmas guys! Sorry it's such a short part today but it's Christmas! I hope you are all having an amazing day and I hope you all got what you asked for! I hope you like my story and I hope that you enjoy reading it! Please let me know what you think.

Qotd: what is your favourite Christmas present?
Mine is my concert tickets to see the vamps next April!