Chapter 15

As Connor stomped off I couldn't help but wonder why he was so annoyed at me and Brad, did I do or say something wrong? I hope he isn't too annoyed because he is my brother and he means a lot to me. "Are you ok?" Brad asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah... Just wondering why Connor walked off." I said and Brad shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sure he will apologise later." Brad said and I nodded, Brad turned my head to face him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed his cheek. "Where are you sleeping later?" Brad asked. "In my room, I think Connor is setting up beds for you, James and Tristan in the living room and then Connor is going to be in his room with Alisha." I said and Brad looked confused. "So why can't I sleep in your room?" Brad asked. "Because Connor doesn't want you to..." I replied. "But it's not his choice, he is allowed Alisha in his room so why can't I go in yours?" Brad asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Do you want me in your room tonight?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Yeah but it's not going to happen." I said and Brad held my hands. "It will." He said and winked which made the butterfly's start up again. "What do you mean?" I asked. "When everyone is asleep I will creep up into your room." Brad said. "But what if someone wakes up and sees you go or what if people see you aren't in your bed in the morning?" I asked. "Then they will have to deal with it, I am allowed to be with my girlfriend." Brad replied and I nodded. "I know, sorry." I replied and he rested his hand on my cheek. "Don't be sorry." He replied and left a lingering kiss on my cheek.

I must of fallen asleep on Brad's chest while I was sunbathing because when I woke up I saw Brad staring at Alisha and Connor silently making out in the corner, why is he staring at them? "Are you ok?" I asked which made Brad jump. "Woah, you scared me!" Brad said and giggled which made me laugh. "I'm fine yeah, did you have a nice sleep?" He asked and I nodded. "How long was I asleep for?" I asked. "About an hour." Brad said and I nodded. "You didn't have to stay with me, you could of gone and done something else." I replied. "I know but I wanted to stay with you." Brad said and kissed the top of my head. "EVIE! CAN YOU HELP ME SET UP LUNCH PLEASE?!" Connor shouted from the kitchen, I sighed and sat up. "YEAH!" I shouted back and looked at Brad. "I will come and help you." Brad replied, as I started to walk up to the kitchen Brad held my hand and I smiled at him. He then picked me up unexpectedly and ran into the kitchen. "Brad! Put me down!" I said while laughing, he started laughing as well and once we got to the kitchen he sat me on the side. "Love you." Brad said and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you too." I replied, we had both completely forgotten that Connor was in the kitchen.

Brad turned around to see Connor staring at me, he was standing behind Alisha with his arms around her waist. "What are you doing?" Connor asked and stared at me and Brad. "I am spending time with my girlfriend." Brad replied and I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Well I asked her to help me set up lunch." Connor said. "And that is what we have come to do." Brad said and smiled at me. "I asked Evie, not you." Connor said, I got off of the kitchen side and walked over to Connor. "I don't know what your problem is today but you don't seem to be very happy, ever since I have been with Brad you have been acting strange and I don't know why. You said you were fine with me and Brad being together so you have nothing to complain about, now I suggest that you stop being so grumpy and annoying because otherwise we are going to have a serious falling out." I said, I am very angry right now but I then felt Brad's arms wrap around me from behind. I calmed down a bit and Brad placed a kiss on my cheek. "She is right Connor, you have a girlfriend and Evelyn is only a year younger than you. She is 17 now so you need to lay off a little, I'm sure you have done things with Alisha that your parents wouldn't be happy about." Brad explained and that made Connor go quiet which made Brad feel quite proud. "Just make some sandwiches." Connor said. "Why?" I asked. "For lunch." Connor replied. "But we have had lunch." I explained. "Well then get some stuff ready for the movie night later." Connor said and stomped off into the garden.

"I'm sorry about him, he is happy for you. I promise but he just feels like he is loosing his little sister, he does want you to be with Brad but he is just a bit jealous. He doesn't want you getting hurt but I know that Brad won't hurt you, I will try and talk to him and see what I can do." Alisha said and I smiled. "Thank you, I don't want him to feel like he is loosing me because he isn't. He is still my brother..." I replied and Alisha smiled. "I know, I will talk to him. I think he just needs to get used to the fact that you are in a relationship with one of his best friends." Alisha replied and then walked away leaving me and Brad standing in the kitchen, he turned me around to face him and then smiled at me. "Are you ok?" Brad asked, I just walked over to the cupboard and tried to find some snacks for tonight as Connor asked. "Evie?" Brad asked, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and a tear rolled down my cheek which I wiped away in hope that Brad didn't see it. "Talk to me?" He asked. "I'm going to go and set up for the movie night later like Connor asked." I said, I didn't look at him. I walked into the living room with some popcorn and sweets, I started to fill the bowls up with the snacks and Brad walked in. "Do you want me to go?" Brad asked. "No." I said and he sat down next to me on the floor. "Connor shouldn't be doing this, you have the right to be with me." Brad said and I nodded. "I know." I replied and filled the last bowl up with sweets.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" Brad asked and I looked at him. "Why?" I asked. "I dunno, I just wanna spend some time with you." Brad replied. "Connor will come up and check on me." I replied. "I bet he won't, he is outside making out with Alisha I would of thought." Brad said and giggled which made me giggle. "We can just lay down and talk?" Brad asked. "About what?" I asked. "Anything." Brad replied and I shrugged my shoulders. "If you want." I said and looked at the floor, Brad moved closer to me and then buried his head into the crook of my neck. "Don't worry about Connor, he has done a lot more with Alisha than you would of thought. I'm sure his parents wouldn't like to find out about that now would they?" Brad explained and winked at me which made me giggle. "Come on, let's go upstairs." Brad said, he lifted me up off of the floor and we stood in the living room for a couple of minutes just hugging. "I love you." I mumbled into the crook of his neck and I could feel him smiling into my shoulder. "I love you too baby girl." Brad said and kissed the top of my head, we then walked up the stairs and locked my bedroom door behind us. We laid down next to each other on my bed and Brad rested his forehead against mine, we looked into each other's eyes and then Brad's face started to move closer to mine. I started to get closer to him and our lips were about to join but we heard a scream coming from outside, we both sat up and looked out of my bedroom window to see Alisha on the floor being tickled by Connor. I sighed and sat back down on my bed.

I WAS ABOUT TO KISS MY BOYFRIEND AND THEN IT HAD TO BE RUINED!!!

I rested my head on my knees and Brad smiled at me awkwardly. "Sorry..." He said and I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn't care but I actually really do. He sat next to me on the bed and I stared at the floor for a little while until Brad started to talk again. "I love you..." Brad said and I looked at him. "I love you too." I replied and snuggled up into him. "What sort of things have Alisha and Connor done then?" I asked and Brad giggled a bit. "Well..." He started and I smiled a bit. "They have kissed..." Brad started and I nodded. "They have made out..." He continued. "In just a bikini and swimming shorts...." Brad said and I giggled. "On the night that he made out with Alisha in swimming stuff he ran back home and told all of us, he was so proud of himself." Brad said and I laughed. "Anything else?" I asked and he blushed a little bit. "You don't have to tell me." I said and he shook his head. "No, I will but I have just got to think of how to say this right." Brad said and I nodded. "Ok... They have touched each other through their clothes..." Brad said and I looked confused. "Like, down there..." Brad said. "Ooooooh...." I said and Brad nodded. "They have French kissed." Brad said and I nodded. "I think that's about it." Brad said and I nodded. "Well..." I said and Brad nodded. "Not so innocent Connor and Alisha." Brad said and I nodded.

"I did walk in on them once, they were both in bed together." I explained and Brad nodded. "They do that a lot." Brad said and I smiled. "I wanna snuggle tonight." I said and Brad nodded. "I'm sure I can make that happen." Brad replied and I blushed a little.