Chapter 53

I got woken by someone shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Brad was fully dressed and sitting on the side of the bed next to me. "I thought I would wake you up at 7am because I have to leave at half 7 and I wanted to spend some time with you before I leave." Brad said and I nodded, I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. "Morning baby." He finally said and I smiled. "Morning." I replied and he gave me a morning kiss which was cute. "How are you feeling today?" He asked me. "Alright, you?" I asked. "Tired but good." He said and I nodded. "I will be back at about 6pm." Brad said and I nodded, he then pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back tighter. "Love you." Brad whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled into my neck.

He then pulled away after a while and I looked over to see my phone and a cup of tea on the bedside table. "Oh yeah, I made you a cup of tea." Brad said and passed the cup to me, I smiled and took it from him. "Thank you, I could get used to this every morning." I said. "Get used to what?" Brad asked. "Being woken up to kisses and cups of tea." I said and Brad giggled. "You get woken up to kisses every morning anyway, I make sure of that." Brad said and I smiled. "Well, I have only had one kiss in the last 5 minutes... Your slacking Simpson." I sarcastically replied and then we both burst out into laughter. "Oh I'm sorry Miss Ball, do I need to be giving you more kisses?" He asked and I bit my lip, he leaned forwards and connected his lips with mine. I kissed him back passionately for a few seconds while making sure not to spill my tea and then pulled away, we both giggled and I took a sip of my tea. "This is very nice tea, thank you." I said and Brad kissed my cheek. "No problem." He replied and I smiled.

"20 minutes." I said and Brad nodded. "I know, what are you going to do today?" Brad asked. "I have no idea." I said and Brad held my free hand that wasn't holding the cup of tea. "I will text you at every spare moment." Brad said. "You don't have to do that." I replied. "I know, but I want to." Brad said and I blushed a little while he kissed my cheek again. "Feel free to use any of my stuff while I am gone, I don't mind you going through my suitcase or anything." Brad said and I smiled. "Now that's true trust." I said and Brad nodded. "I would trust you with my life Evie, there is nothing that I am hiding from you in my suitcase." Brad said and winked which made me giggle. "Can I wear your hoodies?" I asked, Brad stood up and walked over to his suitcase. He got all of his hoodies out and then walked back over to me, he put them all on the bed in front of me and I laughed. "You can wear my favourite grey hoodie." Brad said, I put my tea down and I slipped it on. "Why is it your favourite?" I asked. "Because it's really comfy." Brad said and I nodded, I zipped up the zip and put the hood up. Brad laughed at me and leaned forwards so our noses were touching and his head was in the hood with mine. "It's cozy in here..." Brad said and pecked me on the lips which made me smile. "I will keep it warm for when you get back." I said and Brad smiled, he kissed me a bit more and then we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Brad shouted, we both looked to see Joe walking in. "Brad, we have to go now." Joe said. "But we still have 10 minutes?" Brad said. "Can't we just go now? We are all ready." Joe said, I then remembered that Brad is the only member of the band with a girlfriend. "You can go." I said to Brad as I took a sip of my tea. "But I have 10..." Brad started but I kissed him to stop him, I pulled away but kept my face where it was. "Go." I said and Brad sighed, he kissed me once more and then stood up. "When I get back I expect a big hug and lots of kisses." Brad said and I giggled. "I'm sure I can make that happen." I said, he hugged me once more and then walked out of the room with Joe. I heard the front door close and then sighed, normally I would have Alisha with me but now I have the whole apartment to myself. What am I going to do all day? Maybe we need to get a dog? Then I can look after it when the boys are gone and it will give me some company. But the dog can't come on the plane with us...

I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast, I had some toast and watched a bit of TV before going to have a shower. Once I had a shower I got changed into some leggings, a baggy top and Brad's hoodie before sitting back on the bed. I saw Brad's old guitar in the corner of the room, I could learn to play the guitar while I am alone? Then I can do more covers with the boys. I think I will do another cover with Brad soon, people seemed to like that cover of Everything Has Changed last time. What song shall we do next? Maybe Grade 8 by Ed Sheeran? I dunno.

I decided to watch a few of Brad's films, that took up 3 hours. It is now 11am and I am so bored, I heard my phone vibrate on the bedside table and I crawled over the bed to see that it is a message from Brad:

1 message from Brad:
Hey babe, just thought I would text you while I have a break. How are you? What have you been up to? Are you still wearing my hoodie? I really miss you and I just want a cuddle and some kisses! Xx

I then remembered the kissing thing that we are going to start doing over text.

1 message to Brad:
Heya, I am fine thanks and I have just been watching some of your films. I hope you don't mind... I am still wearing your hoodie because it is so comfy, you were right when you said that it is comfy. I really miss you too and I want some cuddles and kisses as well! (Ps: I remembered the kisses thing...) xxx

I sent one more kiss than him because that's what we have agreed to do.

1 message from Brad:
I remembered the kissing thing too! That's why I only started with 2 kisses! Of course I don't mind that you are watching my films, I told you before I left this morning that you can use any of my stuff. I told you my hoodie was comfy, I knew that you wouldn't want to take it off once you had put it on. I will be home in 7 hours baby, not long to go now! I love you so much xxxx

1 message to Brad:
It still feels like a long time to me and I love you even more xxxxx

1 message from Brad:
I know it feels like a long time but it's better than 10 hours! I have to get back to sound check now because we have a concert soon! I love you so much and I miss you, I will try and text you later on today as well but if I don't then I will see you when I get home. I am still expecting lots of cuddles and kisses, love you babe. Bye! Xxxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Have fun at the concert, I love you too. Bye! Xxxxxxx

I put my phone back down on the side and then decided to just watch movies for the rest of the day as there was nothing else to do, by the end of this tour I would of gotten through all of the DVD's Brad has brought with him but I'm sure he won't mind. I will make sure to save a few movies for when me and Brad decided to snuggle up in bed and watch a film with pizza, I love it when we do that because it is just me and Brad. I love our time together and I treasure it so much because when he is on tour I don't get as much time as I would like with him, but at least I do get to spend some time with him. I would rather spend a little bit of time with him than none at all.