Chapter 54

6pm finally came and the boys will be home anytime now! I can't wait to see Brad again, I have ordered a pizza for both of us to eat tonight and I have lit the room with candles so it looks all romantic. I have put a small pile of films at the end of the bed just incase we decide to watch a film and I have tidied the room up a bit as it was getting pretty messy, I just hope Brad likes it...

I then heard the front door open and loud screams and shouts came from downstairs, I giggled as I peaked around the door. The boys are obviously hyper from performing 2 shows today, I closed the door and sat on the bed to wait for Brad to come up. I must of sat there for about 5 minutes before I heard the door open and looked up to see Brad with a shocked expression on his face as he looked around the room, I smiled at him as he walked over to me. "What's this for?" He asked. "I missed you today, I thought that I would make tonight a bit special so I made the room look nice and I have got some films ready. I have also ordered a pizza for us to eat and I paid for it! I hope you like it..." I said and Brad had a sad expression on his face, I gave him a confused look and he sighed as he sat next to me on the bed. "Evie, I really do like this and I appreciate what you have done but Waddy just told us that we have to go and do some recording for a few hours... I'm so sorry..." Brad said, I am so upset right now. I looked down at the floor and sighed, I have ordered a pizza and everything. I have gone to all of this trouble and Brad can't even spend time with me, I know it's not his fault but it's a bit annoying.

I walked around the room and blew all of the candles out, I then switched the light back on and put the films away. "I'm sorry..." Brad started but I interrupted him. "Don't be." I said, I walked down the stairs and the doorbell rung. I opened it to see the pizza man there and I sighed. "Thanks..."I said as I paid him and he walked off, I closed the door and turned around to see Brad looking at me with the pizza in my hand. "Evie..." Brad said but I put the pizza in the kitchen and then walked up the stairs. "We can still do this, I will be done by 8pm." Brad said. "You said you would be done at 6 and now your saying 8. When you come back at 8 will you be gone until 11?" I asked with an annoyed tone and Brad looked a bit taken aback. "Evelyn I'm sorry but it's not my fault." Brad said. "I know, it's just annoying." I said as I sat on the bed, Brad sat on the bed as well and kissed my cheek. "I promise you I will be back at 8pm, if Waddy asks me to do anything else I will just say no and come back. We can warm the pizza up in the microwave and put the candles back on, you can choose the first movie and if you want we can stay up all night watching movies because I have no concerts, sound check or recording tomorrow." Brad said and I shook my head. "It's fine, I think I'm just going to go to bed now." I said and stood up to get my pjs.

"Evie please? I really wanna spend this time with you but you just have to wait 2 more hours." Brad said. "I have been waiting for 10 hours Brad." I said as I walked towards the bathroom, I felt a warm pair of arms then pull me backwards and my back hit Brad's chest. "Baby, I know you have been waiting ages for me but I promise I will be here for you at 8pm. I'm not going to do anything Waddy asks me to, I am going to come straight back here after I have finished recording at 8pm." Brad said and I sighed, he turned me round to face him and lifted my chin up. "I love you." Brad said and a tear rolled down my cheek, he wiped it away and kissed me on the lips delicately. "Thank you for doing this for me, I know you just want to spend time with me and that's fine... But I just need 2 more hours. Set everything back up and I promise I will make this a fun night." Brad said and I nodded, he kissed me again and then picked up my phone from the bedside table.

He set an alarm for 8pm and passed me my phone. "I will be back when this alarm goes off and I will be here to stay, I have no work tomorrow so it is just me and you all night and all of tomorrow." Brad said and I nodded, he kissed down my neck and then kissed my lips. "See you soon baby." Brad said, he then walked out of the door and I got changed into my pjs. I know none of this is Brad's fault but it is just a bit annoying, I have put so much effort into tonight and I can't even spend the amount of time that I wanted to with him. I even paid for the pizza because he buys everything for me! I just hope he means what he says this time, when this alarm goes off I want to be in his arms while eating that pizza. I don't want him to walk off anymore, tonight is just going to be about me and him and I don't want anything else getting in the way of that... I love him with all of my heart and I have put so much effort into tonight, I just want everything to go well and I hope it does. I hope Brad likes it when he can stop to fully appreciate what I have done for him, he means the world to me and I just wanted to do one simple thing for him. I bought him a pizza and I have set up a romantic room with DVD's and candles, what more could a boyfriend ask for?...

I just hope he doesn't have to leave after 8pm now...

__________________________________________________________________________________hi guys, sorry this part is so short! It's more of a filler to he honest because the next part will be longer and better. Sorry about the updates not being regular but I am still revising and I am getting really annoyed with revision but this story is kind of like my escape for when I'm not revising. Thank you for reading this story and I hope you like it, if you have any questions then please feel free to ask and if you have any advice or anything then please tell me because I would love to hear your feedback. Also please can you vote when you read my story because I am getting loads of reads but not many votes. Thank you so much! Xxx