Chapter 40

I woke up to see that the sun was just coming up outside the airplane window, when we land it will be 7am in America. I turned to look at Brad to see him still on his computer watching films, I kissed his cheek slowly and he smiled at me as he stopped the film and took his earphones out. "You ok?" He asked and I nodded, I looked around the plane at everyone else and they were mostly all asleep. "Tired." I replied and Brad smiled. "So am I." He replied. "Why don't you go to sleep then instead of watching films?" I asked and giggled. "I dunno." Brad said and I smiled. "How long have we got left until we land?" I asked. "About 4 hours." Brad said and I sighed. "What?" He asked. "There is nothing to do." I said, Brad then gave me a cheeky smile and bit his lip. "What?" I asked. "I can make there be something to do?" He said and winked which made me giggle.

I leant forwards and kissed him on the lips quietly, I made sure that nobody was looking but it looked like everyone was asleep or listening to music. I ran my hand through his hair and he rested his hand on my back, I undone his seatbelt and he smiled at me. "Easy..." Brad said through the kiss and I giggled, his hands moved over to the sides of my waist and I smiled. I ran my hand down his top and quickly slid them up his top from underneath, he smiled a bit in the kiss and I really wanted to take his top off. He bit his lip and this time I tugged on his bottom lip a little to make him moan, I could see that he was doing everything that he could to not moan on a public plane but it didn't work and he let out a silent moan. "I love you..." I said between a kiss and Brad smiled back. "I love you too..." He whispered back and I smiled, I rested my hands on the waistline of his trousers and ran my finger along the waist band. "I can't..." Brad said through the kiss.

"I want them off..." I said and started to undo his belt but Brad pulled my hands away. "We can't here." Brad said through a kiss quietly, I pulled away and sighed. Whenever I feel like going further with him we are in the wrong places but when we are in an appropriate place I don't feel like doing anything, I looked at Brad and then looked out of the window. "I'm sorry, but we can't do it here..." Brad started but I stopped him. "Brad, it's fine." I said, I got up and walked over to the toilets. Once I was in there I stood in there for a while, why do I never want to do anything in a bedroom? Why do I always feel like it in public? It makes Brad feel bad because we can't do anything in public!

I sat there thinking for what felt like 2 minutes but in reality it was 10 minutes, I walked out of the toilet and I got a lot of funny looks because I had been in there for quite a while. I sat back down in my seat and Brad looked at me. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded as I put my seatbelt on. "Why did you take so long in the toilet?" He asked. "No reason." I replied and looked out of the window at the sun and the clouds, it does look really beautiful. I bet Dean is filming it right now for the boys YouTube videos.

"How much time will you be spending with fifth harmony everyday?" I randomly asked. "Erm, about 13 hours a day." Brad said, that's just great. A group of girls in a girl band are going to be spending more time with my boyfriend than I do. "Oh..." I replied and looked out of the window again. "Why?" He asked. "Just wondering how much time I'm not going to be able to spend with you." I sarcastically said but regretted it after. "Evie, I'm sorry..." Brad started but I stopped him again. "You don't need to apologise, you haven't done anything wrong. I shouldn't of said anything." I replied and carried on looking out of the window. "I love you." Brad said and I looked at him. "I know." I replied, for once I couldn't say it back even though I do love him. A group of girls are going to be spending more time with Brad than I do... I know this is part of his job but I didn't think that it would be this hard, I didn't think that I would just be dragged around with the boys. Next time they go on tour I might as well just not go with them, there is no point because all I am doing is waiting for Brad everyday.

Eventually the plane landed and we all got off, we went to get our luggage and we went through security before we got to a tour bus that drove us to our apartments. Once we got there we looked around and Alisha seemed very happy with the pool, it was very big so I'm guessing that is where me and Alisha will be spending the next week. Mine and Brad's room has a balcony this time and our room is a lot bigger than the other one we had, the weather is very nice today and I'm hoping it will stay this hot and sunny for the whole time we are in America. We are currently in New York and our next stop is LA, the place I am worried about going to.

I started to unpack my things and Brad sat on the bed behind me. "Are you annoyed at me?" He asked. "No." I replied as I put my clothes into the wardrobe. "Why are you not talking to me then?" He asked. "There is nothing to talk about." I replied and looked at him. "We could talk about the apartment?" He asked. "What do you wanna say about it?" I asked and Brad went quiet for a while. "It's nice..." He finally said and I sighed. "See... Nothing to say." I said, once I had finished unpacking I walked downstairs to see all of the boys talking to each other while sitting on the sofas. "Ah! Evie! Just the girl we wanted to see!" Connor said and I looked at them with a confused expression on my face as Brad sat on the sofa. "We have already told Alisha this but us boys have a sound check this evening for the performance tomorrow and we won't be back until late. We are also meeting fifth harmony tonight as well which will be really fun." Connor said, I just nodded. I didn't want to say anything because I don't want to start an argument. "We are leaving in about an hour." James said and then all of the boys walked off to go and get changed, leaving me and Alisha sitting on the sofas.

"Are you ok?" Alisha asked and I nodded, I looked at the floor and sighed. "No your not, what's wrong?" She asked. "I'm fine." I replied and Alisha nodded but I could tell that she didn't believe me. After about an hour the boys came down and said goodbye to us, I feel like I am saying goodbye to mine and Brad's relationship. He doesn't talk to me like he used to, it's like he doesn't want to be around me anymore and I never see him. He doesn't kiss me like he used to and he hasn't hugged me for a while, I don't understand what is going on with us. I am trying my best to hold back the tears, I don't want to look at Brad because then I will start crying. He walked over to me and crouched down in front of me, he then held my hands and lifted my chin up to face him. I swallowed back the tears and he sighed. "Are we still ok?..." He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I still want to be with you Evelyn, I know it's hard because I'm always out doing work and concerts but we need to make the most of the time that we have together." Brad said and I sighed. "But your spending more time with other girls than you are with me." I said and Brad looked confused. "What?" He asked. "Fifth Harmony." I said and Brad smiled. "I won't be spending time with them, it's just sound check and performances." Brad said. "Still more time than I get to spend with you..." I said and looked at the floor again.

"I promise that I will make everyday that we have together special and I promise that I will make every moment that we are with each other worth while." Brad said and I looked at him. "We don't really get any time together, when you come back late at night you are too tired to do anything or even talk. On our days out there are always fans that come along and start talking to you, I am proud of you Brad but sometimes I just want my time with you. I am really stressing about meeting my sister next week but I haven't been able to tell you because you have been so busy, I am really worried that you are going to like one of the Fifth Harmony girls more than me but I haven't been able to tell you that because you are always out doing something. I can't sleep without you but I haven't been able to tell you that either, I haven't even been able to tell you how much I love you..." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Evie I'm so sorry..." Brad said and pecked me on the lips. "We will talk about all of these things tonight ok? I promise." Brad said. "You will be too tired." I said. "I am never too tired for my baby girl." Brad said and kissed my lips again.

"Brad! Come on!" Waddy shouted. "Coming!" Brad shouted back and squeezed my hands. "I promise I will talk about it all with you tonight." Brad said and I nodded as he stood up. "And by the way, I don't like any of the Fifth Harmony girls in that way." Brad said, I nodded and then he walked out of the apartment. I then felt my phone buzz in my pocket and took it out to read the message.

1 message from Brad:
I love you baby, never forget that xxxx

I smiled at this and then put my phone back in my pocket. "So, what shall we do now then?" Alisha asked.