Chapter 36

In the end me and Brad fell asleep at about midnight, I woke up at about 8:30am and saw Brad laying next to me staring at me. "Hi." I said and Brad smiled. "I have to go." Brad said, I then remembered that he is on tour and yesterday was one of the boys days off. "Oh, right." I said and he sat up in bed. "What are you doing today?" I asked and pulled him back down so he was laying next to me, he giggled and smiled. "Sound check and then concert." Brad said and I nodded. "What time will you be back?" I asked. "11pm." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug, what am I meant to do while the boys are touring? "I love you." I then heard Brad say and I kissed his nose. "I love you too." I replied and pecked his lips.

*knock knock* I sighed and pulled away from him, Brad got up and opened the door. "Be downstairs in 30 minutes." Joe said and then Brad shut the door, he got in the shower and I looked on my phone. I had a text from Connor:

1 message from Connor:
Are you mad at me? Xx

1 message to Connor:
No, I'm and at mum and dad xx

1 message from Connor:
I'm sorry we didn't tell you... It was only for your own safety. Are you meeting her? Xx

1 message to Connor:
Yes I am, she is in LA so when we go there I am going to meet her xx

1 message from Connor:
Ok, what are you going to do today while we are gone? Xx

1 message to Connor:
I'm not sure... Xx

Brad then got walked out of the bathroom with wet hair and only a towel wrapped around his waist, my jaw dropped and my eyes bulged out of my sockets. I have never seen Brad when he has gotten out of the shower before but now I have and he looks amazing and hot!

"Seen something you like?" Brad asked and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Erm..." I said and Brad giggled, he dried his hair and styled it until it was perfect and fluffy. He then got changed but I didn't look, I wanna give him a bit of his dignity. Once he was changed he sat on the bed next to me and kissed my cheek. "What are you going to do today?" Brad asked. "Hang around the room." I said and Brad nodded. "If you wanna go out then you can, I'm sure Alisha would love to spend some time with you." Brad said, oh yeah! I forgot that Alisha has to stay here as well. "Ok." I replied and he kissed me on the lips. "If you do go out then text me to tell me where you are so I know your safe, I am going to text you every hour so I know your ok." Brad said, he then pushed me on to my back so I was laying on the bed and I giggled. "You sound like my mother." I said and Brad kissed me on the lips. "I just care about you." Brad said and I kissed him back. "I will be fine." I replied and then he got off of the bed. "I will see you tonight." Brad said, he took his phone and his backpack that has all of his tour stuff in and then walked out of the room.

I waited until the boys had gone and then I got ready myself, I put on some jeans, a top and one of Brad's hoodies. I put my hair up in a pony tail and then put my phone in my pocket, I took my door key with me and walked over to Alisha's room. *knock knock* Alisha opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I replied and we just stood there awkwardly. "I thought I would spend the day with you because the boys have gone." I said and Alisha nodded, she let me in her room and it looked pretty much the same as mine. The only difference is that they have a balcony and we don't. "I heard what happened with you and Connor." Alisha said as we both sat on the bed. "Yeah..." I replied and she pulled me into a hug. "It will be ok you know, Connor knows what he is doing." Alisha said and I hugged her back. "I hope she is nice, I would love to have a sister that I can rely on." I said and Alisha smiled. "I have 2 sisters and they are both very annoying but I love them to bits." She said and I smiled. "What are their names?" I asked. "Karis is my younger sister and Mae is my older sister." Alisha replied and I nodded. "Well I have Connor." I said and Alisha giggled. "I love him." She replied and I nodded. "I know, he loves you. Sometimes he won't shut up about you." I said and she laughed.