Chapter 72

I woke up quite early to see Brad asleep next to me, I smiled at how adorable he looks when he is asleep and then rolled over to check the time. It is 6am, jet lag is still there... Great...

I slowly got out of bed so I didn't wake Brad and went downstairs to make us a cup of tea, maybe if I wake him up now then we can have some time together before he has to go back home? I walked into the kitchen and the kitchen tiles made my feet cold so I put Connors slippers on, I switched on the kettle and looked out of the window. It is still dark outside, winter is coming and I don't want it to! I love summer! The kettle finished boiling and I put a tea bag in each mug, I poured the water into the cup and waited for it to soak a little, after a few minutes I took it out and added some milk. I like sugar in my tea but Brad likes honey, honey is good for his voice as it helps to sooth it. Some mornings he wakes up and he has a really sore throat from singing so much, I wish I could take away his pain when that happens.

I carried the mugs upstairs and placed them on my bedside table, I got back into bed with Brad and placed a delicate kiss on his lips. He stirred a little and rubbed his eyes which made me smile, he half opened his eyes and gave me a small smile. "Hey." He croaked and the butterfly's started up in my stomach, morning Brad is the most adorable thing ever! "Hey." I replied and he held my hand. "Your cold, why are you cold?" Brad asked. "I made us a cup of tea." I said, Brad rolled over to see 2 cups of tea on the side. "I put honey in yours to help with your throat." I said and he sat up in bed. "Thank you." He replied, I sat up next to him and we drank some tea. "Why did you wake me up so early?" Brad asked. "Because you have to go back home soon and I wanted to spend some time with you before you leave." I replied and Brad nodded. "Thank you for the tea." He croaked, his voice sounds painful. "That's ok, are you ok?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, just the usual throat pains. Being a singer does have its downsides." Brad said and I nodded, he put his mug back down on the side and smiled at me.

"But I know what will make it better." Brad said and I looked at him. "What?" I asked. "A kiss?" He asked and I smiled, I put my mug down and he connected his lips with mine. We kissed for a little while and he started smiling. "I... Love... You..." Brad said between kisses and I smiled. "I... Love... You... Too..." I replied, his hands snaked around my waist and I let out a small moan into the kiss. I ran my hands down his bare chest and he shivered at my touch, he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "You are cold." Brad said and pulled me into a hug. "I know, it's cold in the kitchen." I replied, I snuggled into Brad's warm chest and he smiled at me. He kissed the top of my head. "That kiss really helped my throat." Brad said and I giggled. "I didn't touch your throat, I think it's more to do with the honey." I said and Brad smiled. "I like to think it was the kiss." Brad said and I smiled.

I looked back over at the time and it is now 7am, I sighed and looked at Brad. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You have to go soon." I said and Brad nodded. "Knowing me I will probably come round again later." Brad replied and I smiled. "I think you should spend today with your family, they have missed you." I said and Brad nodded. "I know, I will spend time with them but I will come and see you." Brad said and I rolled my eyes at him. "You don't need to come and see me, I'm fine with Connor." I replied. "I know I don't need to but I want to." Brad said and I giggled. "Your just adorable." I said and covered my mouth, I was only meant to say that in my head! Brad laughed at me a little and I blushed bright red, he kissed the top of my head and smiled. "Am I now?" He asked, I laid back down in bed and covered my face with the duvet. "Aaawww, baby girl. Don't be embarrassed." Brad said, he laid down next to me and pulled me close but my face is still in the duvet. "Baby, look at me." Brad said, I lifted my eyes out of under the duvet and smiled. "Yeah?" I asked. "Your adorable too." Brad said and pecked my lips, I pecked his lips back and he smiled.

"I should probably get going..." Brad said and I fell silent, even though I want him to spend time with his family I just don't want him to go. "I'm sorry." Brad then said. "It's fine, you should go and see your family." I replied and Brad nodded. "Thanks for the tea." Brad said and I gave him a little smile, he put his top back on and got out of bed. "Do you want to borrow a coat?" I asked. "No thanks, I will be fine." Brad said. "I am not letting you walk out there with no coat on, it is freezing!" I said, I got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I got a coat out and passed it to him, he smiled at me and took it from me. "Thanks." He replied, he slipped it on and smiled. "No problem." I replied, I am now stood right in front of him and he smells so good. "I will see you soon." Brad said and I nodded, he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. "I love you." I mumbled and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you too." He replied, I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a small kiss. He kissed me back and after a while we pulled away. "I promise I will visit later." Brad said and I nodded. "Ok, text me when you are home." I said and he nodded, he gave me one last kiss and started to climb out of the window again. I watched him to make sure he reached the bottom safely, once he got to the bottom he blew me a kiss which I returned and he walked off down my road. I watched until I couldn't see him anymore and closed my window.

I know we are acting like we are never going to see each other again but I really do miss him all the time, even when he is only gone for an hour I still miss him and I guess that he misses me too! I love him so much and I wouldn't want anything differently, he is my world and I don't know what I would do without him. But for now I have a day to spend with Connor, let's just hope he is in a better mood today. I really want to spend some brother and sister time with him because we haven't done that since we went on tour.