Chapter 32

Brad continued to kiss down my neck and then he slowly kissed back up again, I really wanted to enjoy this moment but I couldn't. There are too many things in my head, I can't stop thinking about all of those fans and the fact that they were calling Brad's name. I know it seems like a stupid little thing to be annoyed about but Brad means a lot to me and it hurts that so many other girls love him and he can get pretty much any girl that he wants. Brad got to my lips and started to kiss them passionately, I joined in so he didn't ask me what was wrong but I really didn't feel like doing this right now. "Are you ok?" He asked as he pulled away, my kissing skills aren't good enough to hide my thinking. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said and ran my hand through his hair. "What's wrong?" Brad asked, he rested the palm of his hand on my cheek and kissed the top of my head. "Nothing." I said and gave him a small smile. "Please don't lie to me..." Brad said and looked into my eyes with desperation. "I'm not lying." I said and he kissed me slowly on the lips. "You don't need to be scared, I'm not going to judge you or anything. I just want to help you." Brad said and I nodded. "I know, but there is nothing wrong." I said and Brad sighed. "Do you just not want to make out right now?" He asked and I looked down. "I... I don't know..." I replied and he lifted my chin up.

"Please just tell me?" He asked and I sighed. "It's just..." I started and then looked back down at the duvet, Brad lifted my chin up and kissed me delicately on the lips. "Don't be afraid, I'm only here to help. I just care about you..." Brad said. "I know..." I replied and he looked into my eyes. "I just don't want you to think that I'm being silly if I tell you..." I said and Brad smiled. "I won't think your silly." Brad said and kissed my cheek, I could tell he was getting worried now. "It's just... The fans..." I said and Brad looked confused. "Are they sending you hate?" He asked. "They are but that's not why I'm upset." I said. "Carry on." He said and I held his hand. "When we were at the airport... You walked over to the fans with the boys, I stood there and watched. There were hundreds of girls screaming your name... They all love you and you can get any girl you want, some of them started asking me questions and it all got too much so I walked outside. It's just taking me a while to realise that a lot of girls love you and you are going to have to be around them all the time, your not just mine." I explained and looked down.

"Evelyn, I'm yours and only yours. I know they were screaming my name but you just have to ignore them because I'm never going to leave you, if they ask you questions then just ignore them. I love you and only you, I'm never going to change my mind about that. I will always find time for you, if we have a meet and greet with the fans then when I come back I won't leave your side. I will spend all of my free time with you because I would rather be with you than anyone else, I mean that." Brad said, I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "You promise?" I asked and he nodded. "I promise I will always love you." Brad said and I gave him a kiss.

*knock knock* Brad sighed and I ran my hand down his bare chest. "I will be back." Brad said and I nodded, he got up and opened the door. After about 5 minutes he got back into bed with a smile on his face. "Who was that?" I asked. "Just Joe explaining what's happening tomorrow." Brad said. "What's happening tomorrow?" I asked. "It's one of our free days. We are at each country for a month and we get a week off at each country, tomorrow is one of our days that we get off. What would you like to do tomorrow?" Brad asked. "I don't mind." I said and Brad smiled. "Can we have a lay in?" I asked and Brad giggled. "Of course." Brad replied and I smiled. "I will finally be able to wake up with you by my side and not have to rush to get you home." I said and Brad smiled. "That's right, we can wake up next to each other and stay in bed all day if you want to." Brad said and I smiled. "We could go out for lunch?" I asked and he nodded. "We could spend the morning in bed, then get some lunch out and spend the afternoon watching films and eating a takeaway pizza." Brad said and I nodded. "Just one thing though, where are we going to get the films from?" I asked, Brad got out of bed and opened his suitcase. He pulled out a carrier bag and inside were a load of DVDs. "I have got loads." Brad said and I smiled.

"Do you mind if we go to sleep now? I'm really tired..." I said and Brad nodded as he got back into bed. "Sure." He replied and pulled me close to him. "I'm sorry we didn't make out..." I said and he kissed the top of my head. "It doesn't matter, we have the whole tour to make out." Brad said and I giggled. "True." I said and gave him a slow kiss on the lips. "I love you." I said and closed my eyes. "I love you too." Brad replied, he switched off the lamp on his bedside table and kissed my head. "Goodnight." He said. "Goodnight." I replied and ran my hand down his chest which made him shiver, I giggled and I could feel his smile through the darkness. We both then fell asleep in each other's arms, tomorrow I will be able to wake up with Brad next to me!