Chapter 65

The next few hours were spent with Brad watching a film on his computer and me looking put at the window even though it is dark outside, I am so bored but there is nothing to do. Brad finished his third film and then switched his computer off, he smiled at me and pecked my cheek. "You ok?" He asked and I nodded. "You?" I replied and he nodded, I pecked his lips and he smiled back at me. "What shall we do?" Brad asked. "I have no idea..." I said, I am bored but I don't want Brad to know. James said to always look on the positive side of things, I leaned forwards to kiss him and he kissed me back. It is pretty dark on the plane because most people are asleep, I ran my hands down his arms as he held on to my waist. His tongue then slipped into my mouth and started to swirl around which made me moan a little, Brad pulled away. "Shhhhh!" Brad said and I giggled. "Sorry." I replied and he held my hand.

"I wanna go further now!" I whisper shouted and Brad held my hand. "So do I baby but we can't here..." Brad said, I could see that he was desperate to finish off what we started but there isn't anywhere to go. I then had an idea. "Toilets!" I whisper shouted and Brad looked confused. "Huh?" He asked. "We can go in the toilets." I said and pecked his nose, I then kissed down his neck multiple times and I made sure to leave a mark. Brad struggled to get his words out because of what I was doing to him. "We... C...can't..." Brad said between whispered moans as I kissed along his jawline and then back up to his lips, I then pulled away. "Braddy..." I said, I'm now desperate and I can see he is too. "We have to be very quiet!" Brad said and I nodded. "Promise?" Brad asked. "Promise." I replied, we then both stood up and walked over to the toilets. We secretly went into the same cubical and it wasn't very big at all, both of our backs were pressed up against the wall. We both giggled and then I stared at him, he stared back and I ran my hand through his curls.

"I love you." Brad said and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too." I replied and then pecked his lips, he brushed his lips against mine and they felt so soft. He then started to kiss me with a bit more force and he rested his hands on my waist, I kissed him back and his tongue entered my mouth. I moaned quietly as he pinned me up on the wall even though I was already against the wall, his hands were wandering everywhere until they stopped on my thighs. This made me moan a little as I rested my hands under his top, I felt his stomach muscles and he bit his lip while he put on a cheeky grin in the kiss. "Baby..." Brad quietly moaned as I moved my hands down to the waistband of his underwear, he moved his hands up my thigh and smiled into the kiss.

"Brad..." I moaned and Brad smiled, he likes it when I call his name. "Evie." He said into the kiss, we were both starting to get out of breath so we pulled away for a breath. "Woah." Brad said and I giggled through breaths, Brad leaned against the mini sink to try and get his breath back. "This is one of the reasons why I love you..." Brad said between pants of breath and I smiled. "We have to try and get out of here now without anyone knowing..." I replied through breaths. "I know..." Brad said and I smiled. "Just go out one at a time? You go first and then I will go a couple of minutes later." Brad said. "You can't stand in here for a few minutes." I said. "I need the loo anyway..." Brad said and I giggled. "Ok." I replied and kissed his cheek, he hugged me and then I unlocked the door. "See you in a minute." I said and walked out of the bathroom leaving Brad alone.

I walked through the rows of seats until I got to mine and Brad's, everyone seemed to be asleep anyway so that was a good thing. I sat by the window again and looked out to see the stars, I have a feeling that Australia is going to be good.

A couple of minutes later Brad walked out of the bathroom and sat next to me again, he gave me a cheeky smile which I returned. "That was fun." Brad whispered so he didn't wake anyone. "Yup." I replied and rested my head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should try and go to sleep now?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Good idea." I replied, I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep very quickly. Jet lag is hitting me hard.