Chapter 38

"Brad!" I shouted from the bathroom and he came running in. "What's wrong?" He asked, he sounded panicked and I just laughed. "Nothing, I just wanted a hug." I said and Brad sighed, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and we looked at each other in the bathroom mirror. "Don't do that to me baby, I thought you were hurt." Brad said and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry, I just wanted a hug." I said, Brad kissed down my neck and smiled. "I know, I love you." Brad said and I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." I replied, I took a mirror selfie of both of us and put it on Instagram.

Today is the day that Brad is taking me out, in the end me and Alisha did go out shopping and we just basically sat around and watched films for the last few days. "Are we still filming that cover later?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom and Brad followed. "Yeah, if you still want to?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Is it going on your channel or the band channel?" I asked. "Probably mine." Brad replied and kissed the top of my head. "You look lovely by the way." Brad said and I smiled, because Brad is taking me out for lunch today I am wearing a black dress that stops at my knees and I have done my hair all nice. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said and winked at him, he is wearing a white shirt with his black skinny jeans and Doc martins. "Hey, cheeky." Brad said and I pecked him on the lips.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked and I nodded, I picked up my bag and my phone before walking out of our room with Brad. He held my hand all the way to the restaurant and I felt quite proud to be his, once we got there Brad told the waiter his name and she took us to our table. "Would you like some drinks?" She asked. "Just some water for me." I replied and she nodded. "Are you sure? You don't want Coke or anything?" Brad asked. "I'm sure." I replied, Brad ordered a Coke for himself and then held my hand across the table. "Thank you for taking me out, you didn't have to..." I started but I stopped when I saw 2 girls standing behind Brad. "Hi Brad!" The girls said and Brad turned around, I could see that he was a bit annoyed. "Hey..." Brad replied, he looked at me and gave me a look as if he was saying sorry. "Can we get a photo?" One of the girls asked, he nodded and took a photo with both of them. The girls then started having a conversation with him so I decided to stay quiet in my seat. "So Brad, is red actually your favourite colour?" One of the girls asked and I just giggled to myself. "Yeah, it is... Look I don't mean to be rude but I am on a date with my girlfriend." Brad said and both of the girls looked at me which made me stop giggling.

"You have a girlfriend?" One of the girls asked and he nodded. "Would you mind giving us some time alone now?" He asked, the girls sighed and walked off. I then burst out into laughter as Brad sat properly on his chair. "What?" Brad asked and smiled at me. "Is red your favourite colour?" I said, pretending to be one of the girls. "I know it's stupid but I can't be horrible." Brad said and I held his hand over the table. "So, what were you saying?" Brad asked. "I was trying to say that you didn't need to take me out." I explained and Brad smiled. "I wanted to take you out, it's better than sitting in that room all day." Brad said and I nodded, the waiter brought our drinks over and then walked away. "We better decide what we want to eat." Brad said, he let go of my hand and looked at the menu. "Is this just lunch?" I asked and Brad nodded. "I might have pasta then." I replied. "Good idea." Brad said and winked at me which made the butterfly's start up in my stomach again.

We ordered our food after a little while and then Brad held my hand over the table again. "I love you." Brad said and kissed my hand which made me blush. "I love you too." I replied and smiled at him. "What shall we talk about then?" Brad asked and I giggled. "Whatever you want Simpson." I replied and Brad laughed. "Simpson?" He asked and I nodded. "I like calling you that sometimes." I replied and Brad smiled. "That's cute, I prefer Braddy though." He said and I laughed. "Braddy Simpson." I said and he smiled at me.

Our food came a little while later and I had ordered pasta with tomato sauce, it tasted really nice and I ate it pretty quickly. "Were you hungry?" Brad asked when I put my fork down. "Yeah, were you?" I asked and he nodded as he put his fork down, the waiter took our plates away and Brad got his wallet out to pay. "I can pay." I said, hoping that this time he would let me. "No, I'm paying. It's our day out so I should pay." Brad said. "Please?" I asked. "But I love you, boyfriends should pay for the meal." Brad said. "Fine." I replied, I don't want to get into an argument about it.