Chapter 30

I woke up in the morning and looked at my phone, it is 8:30am. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see Connor in the living room, he was sorting out what size suitcases we are allowed to take so he has all of the suitcases spread out over the floor. "Hey." I said and sat on the sofa. "Hi, you ok?" He asked and I nodded, I then looked over to see a suitcase leaning up against the wall. "That's yours." Connor said and I nodded. "It's massive." I said and Connor smiled. "Well we are going away for 3 months." Connor said and I giggled. "I know, I've never been away from home before because our parents never took us anywhere. You are lucky that you get to tour all over the world." I said and Connor smiled. "I know I am but your also lucky because you get to come with me." Connor said and I smiled.

Connor told me to take my suitcase upstairs and to start packing so I did just that, I put the suitcase on the floor in my room and opened up my wardrobe. "Where do I start?" I asked myself and walked over to my draws, I made a list of all the things I needed to take and worked out how many of them I have to pack so I had more of an idea of what to pack. I started packing and by about 1pm I had gotten half way through it, my phone beeped on my bedside table and I picked it up to see a message from Brad.

1 message from Brad:
Hey baby, I just wanted to make sure that your ok. I have been packing all day and I'm not even done yet! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Only 14 more hours and then I can see you again! Love you so so so so much! 🙊💕😘 xxxxxx

I smiled at this message and read it a couple of times before I replied.

1 message to Brad:
Hey Braddy! I love you so much too and I have been packing all day as well. 14 hours is a really long time, I miss you xxxxxx

1 message from Brad:
I miss you too, we can get through 14 hours. When we meet up tomorrow morning I will buy you a Starbucks at the airport because I know that you will be tired xxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Why do we need to get on an airplane if we are touring the UK first? Xxxxxx

1 message from Brad:
Because we are starting up in Scotland and Waddy thought it would be easier to quicker to fly up there instead of drive xxxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Oh, ok. You don't have to buy me a Starbucks xxxxxxx

1 message from Brad:
I don't have to but I am going to xxxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Thank you xxxxx 🙈😘💖

1 message from Brad:
No problem baby, I'm going to go and finish packing now. I love you and I will see you in 14 hours xxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Ok baby, bye xxxxxxx

I put my phone back down on the side and carried on packing.

It got to about 4pm and I had finally finished packing, I walked into Connor's room to see him laying on his bed on his phone. "Hey." I said and sat on the end of his bed. "Hi." He replied and put his phone on the side. "Have you finished packing?" I asked and he nodded. "Have you?" He asked and I nodded. "What shall we do for the rest of the evening?" I asked. "We could go and see the new Star Wars movie?" He asked. "Yeah sure, but I have no money." I said and Connor looked confused. "Why?" He asked. "Mum and dad didn't leave me any this time." I said and Connor looked confused. "Oh, that's weird. I will make sure they give you some for the tour." Connor said and I smiled. "I will pay for your cinema ticket to apologise for how I have been acting over the past few weeks and then I will take you out for dinner after the movie?" Connor asked, I smiled and then hugged him. "Thank you." I said and he hugged me back. "No problem sis." He said and then I pulled away.