Chapter 45

I woke up the next morning with the sunlight in my eyes, I rolled over to see that Brad was asleep next to me. It is only 9am so I will let him sleep for a bit longer, he probably had a late night last night. I got up and stood out on the balcony to see the beach in the distance and the pool down below, the view looks really nice with a blue sky and a nice breeze. I can't wait to go to the beach today with Brad, I have a feeling that today is finally going to be a good day. I felt the cool breeze on my skin as I was only wearing a short sleeved top and some shorts, I then felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me from behind and I smiled. Brad then buried his head into the side of my neck and I kissed the top of his head. "Morning baby." Brad mumbled and kissed down my neck which made me smile. "Hey." I replied and turned to face him. "How long have you been standing here?" He asked me. "About 2 minutes." I said and Brad nodded. "It's a lovely view." I said and turned back around to face the beach, Brad nodded but kept his arms around my waist. "Are you in any pain today?" Brad asked. "Nope." I replied and he smiled.

"Today is just about me and you, I promise." Brad said and kissed the top of my head. "Thank you." I replied, I then turned around and kissed him on the lips passionately. He kissed me back and smiled at me, I ran my hands down his bare chest and his hands sat on either side of my waist. Brad let my hands wander around his chest and I ran my fingers over his muscles, he seemed to like me doing this. I kissed down his neck and found his soft spot, he moaned into my ear silently and I smiled as I kissed his neck over and over again. "I love you..." Brad said and I kissed back up to his lips, he then placed his hands on my thighs and that signalled me to jump. I jumped into his arms and he carried me inside, I laid on my back on the bed and Brad laid on top of me as we carried on kissing. He kissed down my neck and I let out little moans of pleasure as his hands wandered up my top, I ran my fingers over the waistband of his pj trousers and he smiled in the kiss. He moved back up to my lips and I let his hands wander over my stomach. "I love you... So much..." Brad said through kisses and I smiled, his tongue ran over my bottom lip and I allowed entrance. He swirled his tongue all around my mouth and I let out a little moan of pleasure, he likes having control over me.

"Brad..." I moaned and he smiled, I ran my hands along the waistline of his trousers again and he giggled. "You want them... Off?" He asked. "Have you got... Underwear on?..." I asked and he nodded. "Take them... Off..." I said between kisses and he smiled, he quickly pulled away to take his trousers off revealing him in just his boxers. It took me a while to get over what was happening but I soon snapped out of my daze because his lips were back on mine again. I sat on top of his waist again and kissed down his chest, I left little love bites as I went down and Brad couldn't stop moaning. I giggled as I came back up to his lips and started to kiss him again, he is now in my control and he seems to like it. I started to move around on top of him and the moans were uncontrollable! After a while I was starting to get out of breath so I collapsed on to the bed next to him and he had a massive smile on his face.

"What?" I asked and he giggled. "I love you so much." Brad said, we are both panting because we are out of breath. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled. "I didn't think you would go that far." Brad said and I smiled at him. "I will use any excuse to see you in your underwear." I said and winked, he playfully hit me with a pillow and I laughed. "Hey cheeky!" He said and I smiled. "You don't have to come up with an excuse, just ask." Brad said and I smiled. "Ok." I replied and he gave me a hug. "Next I will be getting you naked." Brad said and I hit him back with a pillow. "Slow down Simpson." I said and he laughed. "Your so cute when your sarcastic." Brad said and I winked. "Thank you." I replied and he hugged me again. "I love you." Brad said and I giggled. "What?" He asked. "How many more times are you going to say that?" I asked and he smiled. "As many times as I can." Brad said and kissed the top of my head, I then got up and walked out on to the balcony again. Brad followed me and wrapped his arms around me from behind, I realised that he was still just in his underwear and laughed. "What?" He asked. "You might wanna put some clothes on." I said and he smiled. "Why?" He asked and pulled me closer to him, I could feel him digging into my leg and I tried not to moan. "Because there might be some fans around here." I said and Brad giggled at my facial expression, I was trying not to moan out in pleasure but it wasn't working. I turned around and backed him up against a wall, I kissed him with force and I felt him dig into my thigh again. He moaned and I smiled at him, my hand then traveled down to his thigh and stopped just by his underwear. I walked away leaving Brad wanting more.