Chapter 41

"We could go in the pool?" I asked and she nodded. "Don't you wanna wait for the boys to come back tonight and then we can all go in the pool together?" She asked. "If you want." I replied and she nodded. "I want to go in the pool with Connor." She said and then walked off upstairs, I pretty much spent the whole day on social media which I know isn't good but there is nothing else to do. I don't know what Alisha was doing upstairs but I can't be bothered to go and have a look, I just want Brad back and I want to hug him.

I spent the next 10 hours on my phone, I was on Twitter doing a question and answer with the boys fans. There were a lot of questions like 'how far have you and Brad gone?' And 'are you and Brad in a relationship?' I did answer that one and I replied with:

@Evieball : yes me and Brad are in a relationship, please don't be horrible to me or him about it because I love him more than anything in the world and if you girls and guys love him as much as you say you do then you won't send him hate or me hate. Thank you:) x @bradleywillsimpson

I sent that and I got a lot of positive feedback from everyone, there were a couple of haters but I just have to ignore them. If I am going to be in a relationship with Brad then of course there are going to be a few people who try to break us up.

I then heard the door open and I looked up to see the boys walking in through the door, I put my phone in my pocket and ran into Brad's arms. He fell backwards a little because I ran to him with quite a lot of force and he giggled. "Woah, hello baby." Brad said and I hugged him really tight. "Hi." I replied and he kissed the top of my head. "Guessing you missed me?" He asked and I nodded as I looked at him, I then hugged the other boys and Connor went off to find Alisha. "Me and Alisha thought it would be nice if we all went in the pool?" I asked. "But it's 10pm..." James said. "So?" I asked and looked at Brad. "That sounds like a good idea! I'm in." He said, he picked me up a little and kissed my cheek. "I love you baby girl." He whispered and I smiled at him. "Ok then..." James and Tris both said.

We all got changed into our swimming stuff and then walked outside, we switched the little garden lights and the pool lights on before James, Tristan and Connor all jumped into the pool. I giggled and sat down on one of the deck chairs while unwrapping the towel from around my body, I then watched Alisha jump in and go to hug Connor. "You ok?" Brad asked and sat on the chair next to me. "Yeah." I said and Brad smiled at me. "Do you want to talk about everything?" Brad asked. "Later." I said and he nodded. "I'm sorry I have to leave you all day..." Brad said and looked at the floor. "It's fine Brad." I said and he looked at me. "But it's not." Brad said and held my hands, I looked at his perfect chest and then back up to him. "It is, I chose to be your girlfriend." I said. "But you didn't think that you would just be sitting there waiting for me." Brad said. "I don't care anymore Brad." I replied and he gave me a small smile.

"Shall we get in the pool?" He asked. "Only if the boys stop splashing..." I said and looked over to see James and Connor having a splash fight. "Don't you like splashing?" He asked. "No..." I replied, thinking that Brad would laugh at me. "Boys! Me and Evie are going to get in now so no splashing!" Brad said, he held my hand and we walked over to the edge of the pool. "Jump?" He asked, I looked down at the water and then back at him. "Ok." I replied, he held my hand and we both jumped in together. Once I came up for air I saw Brad standing in front of me with water dripping from his hair, I brushed his hair to the side and wiped away the water before he placed a long lasting kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and placed my hands on the back of his neck, I fiddled with the curls at the back of his neck and his hands sat on my waist. I then saw a flash of a camera from the corner of my eye and looked to see Alisha had taken a photo of us. "That's so cute!" Alisha said and all the boys looked at it leaving me and Brad in the pool, he giggled a bit and looked into my eyes. I ran my hand down his chest and he shivered at my touch. "I love you." Brad said as he lifted my chin up. "I love you too." I replied and Brad winked.