Chapter 20

Throughout the Xbox game I felt little kisses being placed on my neck and I snuggled into Brad, he smiled at me and put the controller down. "Connor can play now." Brad said, he passed the controller to Connor and then I turned around so I was still sitting on his lap but I was facing him. "You ok?" He whispered and I nodded. "We need to go on another date soon, maybe I can take you on a date when we are in London?" He asked and I nodded. "That sounds nice." I replied and he kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said and I ran my hand through his hair. "I love you too Braddy." I said and he smiled. "Is that my new nickname?" He asked and I nodded. "We need a ship name." I said and Brad giggled. "I think Bradlyn." Brad suggested and I nodded. "That's cute." I said and he giggled, he then took a selfie where we were snuggled up and Brad put it on Instagram with the caption 'Bradlyn forever!" I giggled at him and then we watched the boys play some more Xbox.

An hour went past and everyone was starting to get bored, we all went outside as it was another nice and warm sunny day. "What shall we do now?" Tristan asked as we all sat on the grass, I laid down and looked up at the sky and Brad copied me. He held my hand and kissed my cheek. "You ok baby?" He asked, I turned my head to face him and nodded. "Yeah, you?" I asked and he nodded. "Come on guys! There must be something?" Tristan said. "I can't think of anything." Connor said. "Well maybe we should go home then." James said and Tristan nodded. "We will see you at college tomorrow." Tris said and then they got their stuff and walked out of the door leaving me, Brad, Connor and Alisha in the garden. Connor and Alisha walked off leaving me and Brad in the garden, he looked at me but I just carried on looking up at the sky.

"Are you sure your ok?" Brad asked and I shook my head. "What's wrong?" He asked and rolled over on the grass so he was facing me. "I feel like I'm loosing Connor..." I said and a tear ran down my cheek. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Because he seems to be spending a lot of time with Alisha and he doesn't want to be near me, he isn't even talking to me." I replied and Brad wiped the tears away from my cheeks. "I'm sure that's not true, maybe he just wants to spend time with Alisha and let us have some space?" Brad asked and I shook my head. "No, he just doesn't like me anymore..." I replied and Brad pulled me in for a hug, I hugged him back and let the tears fall. "Would it be easier if I left you alone?" Brad asked and I looked at him confused. "What?..." I said through the tears. "Do you want me to leave you alone?" Brad asked. "Great... Now you wanna... Leave me...." I said through the sobs and pulled away from him, I stood up and went to walk inside but Brad stopped me. "I never said that." Brad said and I tried to walk away but he stopped me again. "I don't want to leave you but if you need time alone then I will let you have that." Brad said and I shook my head. "I want you to stay... With me..." I said and Brad wiped the tears away. "I'm not going to go anywhere then." He replied and pulled me close to him.

I don't want him to leave me, I want to keep him forever and I want Connor to talk to me again.

"Do you want me to go and talk to Connor about it?" Brad asked and I shook my head. "No... It will make things worse..." I said and Brad kissed my cheeks. "Ok." He said, we stood in a hug for what felt like forever. Brad's hugs feel so comforting and warm, I never want him to leave me and I never want to loose him.

"Do you want me to spend time with you in our free period at college tomorrow?" Brad asked and I shook my head. "No, it's fine. You can spend it with the boys, I don't want you to look uncool by hanging around with me..." I said and Brad looked confused. "I won't look uncool, I want to spend my free period with you." Brad said and I sighed. "Ok..." I replied and looked at the floor, he lifted my chin up and gave me a reassuring smile. "Hey, don't be upset. I love you, just don't worry about Connor. He will come around soon, I promise." Brad said and I nodded, he got his phone out and started to play a song called Shout About It from the boys album. It is my favourite and he knows that, we danced to it a little by swaying from side to side in a hug and he kissed my neck. He always seems to know how to cheer me up and that is one of the reasons why I love him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi guys! I updated 2 parts today because I might not be able to tomorrow! I hope you like it so far but I'm sorry it's getting a bit boring. It will be getting better now because I have more of a storyline. Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying this story.