Chapter 49

My alarm that I had set on my phone went off at 9:30am and it woke me and Brad up, I switched it off and then rolled back over to face Brad. Now the nerves are kicking in, in about 1 hour and 30 minutes I am going to be meeting my sister! Brad smiled at me as he rubbed his eyes as he was waking up. "Morning." He said and I smiled back at him, he rested his arm over my waist and then hugged me. I hugged him back and he kissed my cheek. "How you feeling?" He asked. "Nervous." I said and Brad nodded. "I'm sure Connor is too." He replied and I nodded. "We need to get ready though, we haven't got long until we are leaving." Brad said and I nodded again, I walked into the bathroom and had a shower before brushing my teeth. I then got changed into skinny jeans and a crop top before drying and brushing my hair, when I walked out of the bathroom Brad was also changed. We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Connor staring into space, I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "I'm nervous too." I mumbled and Connor turned to face me. "I know." He replied and I gave him a reassuring smile, I made the boys some toast and then we got our shoes on.

"Shall we leave now? It will take us 5 minutes to get there." Brad said and I nodded, we walked out of the door and made our way down to Starbucks. My heart is beating really fast in my chest and the nervous butterfly's creeped up in my stomach, I started to feel a little sick with nerves and by looking at Connor I think he was nervous too. We eventually got to Starbucks and Connor looked around to try and find her. "She's not here yet, we will just get a table." Connor said and me and Brad nodded, we found a table and sat down. "Do you want a drink?" Brad asked and I shook my head. "You sure, it's might help with your nerves." Brad said. "I'm fine for the moment thanks." I said and Brad nodded, he held my hand across the table and smiled at me.

We waited about 10 minutes and we thought that she wasn't coming, we then heard the door open and we all turned around to see a girl walking in. "That's her." Connor mumbled and I started to feel more nervous than ever before, Connor stood up and walked over to her. I don't know what they are talking about but it looks like Connor isn't as nervous anymore, he walked her over to our table and she looked at me. "Hi." She said, she is so beautiful. She has shortish brown hair and she is a bit taller than me. "Hi." I managed to say as she took a seat, Brad squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "So your my younger unidentical twin sister?" She asked and I nodded. "Do you like being called Evelyn or Evie?" She asked. "Evie." I said and she nodded, I looked over to Connor and he sighed. "I'm sorry Evie." He said. "For what?" I asked. "Keeping your sister away from you." He replied and Rebekah giggled. "What?" He asked. "It's not your fault, I don't know why I was so naughty when I was younger. I was being stupid and annoying, mum and dad did the right thing by sending me away. They didn't want me to influence Evie." Rebekah explained.

"So, am I never going to see you again after today?" I asked. "I hope not! I would love to see you every week!" Rebekah said and I giggled. "Do you live in America?" I asked. "No, I am on holiday with my boyfriend here. I live in the UK like you." Rebekah explained and I nodded. "Where abouts in the UK?" I asked. "London." She replied. "Oh right, we are still in Birmingham." I explained and she nodded. "Are you still in school?" She asked. "College." I replied and she nodded. "How long have you got left in college?" She asked. "A year, aren't you in college?" I asked. "No." She replied. "How comes? You are the same age as me." I replied. "I only did a course that lasted for a year." She replied and I nodded. "Shall we get some drinks?" She asked and Connor nodded. "Do you want me to get you a drink?" Brad whispered in my ear and I nodded, he kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. "What was that?" I asked and smiled. "A kiss." He replied. "No, this is a kiss." I said, my lips collided with his and he smiled in the kiss. I pulled away and he winked at me, he then stood up and went to go and get us a drink with Connor. I was left alone with Rebekah.

"Who's that cute boy?" She asked and winked at me. "My boyfriend." I said and she smiled. "Aaawww, my little sister has got a boyfriend!" Rebekah said and giggled, I blushed a little and she smiled. "I have a boyfriend too, he is called Ethan Stevens." She replied and I smiled. "How long have you been together?" I asked. "Well I am 17 now so about 3 years." She said. "That's a long time." I replied and she nodded. "So, what's lover boys name?" She asked. "Brad." I replied. "Full name?" She asked. "Bradley Will Simpson, why?" I asked. "Is he in Connor's band?" Rebekah asked and I nodded. "I thought that name rung a bell." She replied and I giggled. "How long have you two been together?" She asked. "About 5 months." I replied and smiled. "Nearly time to celebrate your first anniversary then." She said and winked which made me giggle. "You two suit each other, I can see that he cares about you a lot." Rebekah said and I nodded. "Yeah, I love him a lot." I replied and she smiled.