Chapter 76

Monday, great... I go back to college today and I'm not happy about it, Connor is going to give me a lift to school from now on though and Brad is going to pick me up. I got changed into jeans and a nice top before walking downstairs and sorting out my bag for the day ahead, I don't want to go back to girls asking me everyday if they can meet my brother. It got to the point that I said no 1 too many times and they all started bulling me for it, I know it's petty and I shouldn't let it get to me but I can't help it. I don't feel like having breakfast this morning, I'm not hungry anyway.

I saw Connor walk down the stairs and smile at me from the living room door, I smiled back as I checked through my bag. "You ok?" He asked and I nodded. "I know you don't want to go back but you just have to try and get through it as best as you can." Connor said. "I know." I replied and sighed, he walked over to me and crouched down in front of me. "Just go and spend a few hours in college and then come home, I'm sure Brad will treat you later." Connor explained. "I don't need to be treated for going to college." I replied and Connor smiled. "I know but Brad will anyway." Connor said and I nodded. "He really likes you." Connor said as he stood up. "I know, I really like him too." I replied and Connor smiled. "In fact, I love him." I replied and Connor nodded. "I know you do, he loves you too." He replied and I nodded.

"Are you ready to go then?" Connor asked and I nodded, we walked out the door and I was just about to get into the car when I felt someone pull me back. I tried to pull away but they stopped me, I looked around to see it was Brad and took a sigh of relief. "Oh my god you scared me!" I said, I turned around and he giggled at me. "Sorry." He said, he seemed quite out of breath. "Why are you out of breath?" I asked. "I ran here, I overslept and I wanted to say goodbye to you before you left." Brad explained through breaths and I smiled. "You didn't need to do that, you are picking me up in 4 hours anyway." I replied, he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. "I know but I wanted too." He said, he kissed the top of my head and then I pulled away. "I love you." I replied, his lips connected with mine and I kissed him back passionately. We did this for a few seconds and then Connor beeped the car horn which made me jump. "Evie! Come on or your going to be late!" Connor shouted, me and Brad laughed and he pulled me into one last hug. "I will come and get you later." Brad said and I nodded.

I got in the car and Connor drove off, I waved at Brad through the car window as he drove away.

About 10 minutes later we arrived at college and I reluctantly removed my seatbelt. "It will be ok." Connor replied, I sighed and looked over to already see some girls running over to our car. "Oh no." Connor said, I quickly said goodbye to him and got out of the car. He drove off and I quickly walked into school so I could get away from those girls, I went to my locker to sort my books out and walked into my lesson. Today is going to be the slowest day ever, I wish I was back on tour.

I pretty much just daydreamed the whole lesson because I was getting bored and I didn't really want to be here, 2 hours went past very slowly and I could finally leave to go to my last lesson. I walked down the stairs again and ate some of my food before I walked back up to my last lesson of the day, as I walked to my class I saw groups of people all talking to each other and having a nice chat. I miss having friends, I used to have friends until I moved from senior school to college. They all went to a different college to me so I was left alone, I never really made any friends here because I always used to stay with Connor. But now that is proving to be a problem because Connor isn't here this year so I am going to be alone, I sighed and sat in my seat. I got on with the work and very slowly the next 2 hours went past, I ran to my locker to sort out my books and then I got a text from Brad.

1 message from Brad:
Hey baby, I am waiting outside in the car park. Be quick because otherwise all of the girls will see me and that won't be fun. Can't wait to see you :) xxxx

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket, I walked downstairs and out of college to see Brad sitting on his phone in the car. I walked over to the car and opened the door to get in. "Heya." I said and he smiled at me. "Hello baby girl, you ok?" He replied and I nodded, he leant over the gear stick and gave me a kiss which I returned. "How was college today?" He asked as he drove away and I put my bag on the back seat of the car. "Boring." I replied and Brad smiled. "I know you can get through this year, last year you pretty much did my work and your own." Brad replied and I giggled. "I helped you with yours, your the one who wrote the songs and performed them." I explained and Brad smiled.

"What did you wanna do this afternoon?" Brad replied. "Just stay at home I guess?" I asked. "Yeah. Sure." Brad said, he pulled up onto the driveway a little while later and I unlocked the door to let us in. Connor gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "Hey Evie, how was your day?" He asked. "Boring." I replied and he smiled, I put my bag down and flopped onto the sofa. Brad joined me and I snuggled into him. "Your so beautiful." Brad said and held my hand, he played with my fingers for a while which made me smile and then kissed my head. "Will you two stop flirting." Connor said and giggled which made us laugh, he sat on the sofa opposite us and placed his drink on the table. "How's things with Alisha?" Brad asked, I started to play with all of the wristbands that Brad wears on his wrist. "I think it's going ok, I'm seeing her tonight and I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend." Connor replied and we both nodded. "Let me know how it goes." I replied and Connor nodded.

"What are we going to do for the rest of today then?" I asked. "Well, me and Brad wanted to do a bit of recording today." Connor said. "Oh, ok." I replied, Brad held my hand and smiled at me. "Are you ok with that?" He asked and I nodded. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I'm sure, it's your job so I can't stop you." I replied. "I know but we can always do it on a different day." Brad explained. "No, it's fine. You can do it today." I replied and both of the boys nodded, I have no idea what I am going to do today then. I could look for jobs or do some college work? I need to get a job to start earning my own money, I can't live off of Connor for the rest of my life.