Chapter 85

I unbuttoned his shirt and he let it fall to the floor, his jeans were sat low on his waist and I smiled at him. He picked me up in his strong arms and laid me down on the bed, I put my books on the side and he laid down next to me. "We have all day to do this work?" He asked and I ran my hand down his chest. "Yeah." I said and he smiled. "I think we deserve some us time?" Brad asked and winked. "What do you wanna do?" I replied, he bit his lip as my hand sat at the bottom of his stomach. "Anything you wanna do..." Brad said, I smiled and ran my hand around the waistband of his trousers. "Maybe we should get this work done and then spend time together? That way we won't have to stop spending time together." I explained, Brad lifted my hand away from his trousers and linked his fingers with mine. "Whatever you want baby." Brad said, I pecked his lips and sat up on the bed.

"Is there anywhere that you want me to do my work?" I asked. "Right here is fine." Brad said, he picked up my books off of the side and placed them in front of us. I sighed and opened up one of the books. "I will make this fun." Brad said, he sat behind me so my back was resting on his bare chest. "You get on with the work and I will make this more entertaining." Brad explained, I got a pen out and started completing the rest of my story that I was writing for college. Brad hugged me from behind and sat on his phone for a little while, about 10 minutes later he put the phone down and started to kiss down my neck. I giggled and held his hand with the hand that I wasn't writing with, he kissed along my shoulders and rested his chin on my shoulder. "How's work going?" He asked. "Alright." I replied and put the pen down. "How much more do you have to do?" He asked. "I should be another half an hour maybe?" I replied and then picked up the pen again.

"While you are writing you can think about what we can do together later." Brad said and I felt his lips connect to my neck, I shivered at his touch and squeezed his hand. I wrote a few more paragraphs and it happened, I got writers block... I sat for 15 minutes trying to come up with the next part of the story line but nothing came to mind. Brad went to the toilet so I re-read my story a few more times but I couldn't think of anything, as Brad walked in he saw that I was struggling. "Maybe you should take a break baby girl?" He asked as he sat next to me. "But I need to get this done." I replied. "When is is due?" He asked. "Wednesday." I said and he nodded. "You have plenty of time." He replied, I sighed and stared at my work. I felt the pen being removed from my hand and the books were put on the floor, I was lightly pushed back and Brad laid next to me. "Spend time with me now?" He asked and gave me the puppy dog eyes, I giggled and hugged him. "Ok." I replied and a big smile came over his face.

"What shall we do?" He asked, he is acting like a kid in a sweet shop. "What do you wanna do?" I asked, he lightly kissed me on the lips and rested his forehead against mine. "I just wanna kiss you." Brad said, I placed my lips on his and he kissed me back. The kiss slowly got more forceful as we went on and it ended up with Brad's tongue in my mouth, I allowed entrance and he swirled his tongue all around my mouth as if he is fighting for dominance. I let him win and he lightly nibbled on my bottom lip. "Your so... Beautiful." He said between kisses and breaths, I smiled and he pulled away. "I love you." I whispered and he smiled. "I love you too babe." He replied and I smiled, he pulled me into a hug and we laid there for a while just staring at each other. I ran my hand through his hair a few times and he kissed my hand when I placed it back down on the bed.

"I love it when you are topless." I said and ran my hand back over his chest, he shivered at my touch but let my hand wander. "Do you like touching my chest?" He asked and I nodded, I think he likes to know that I'm his sometimes. "I love everything about you." I replied and pecked his cheek, he smiled as my hand went lower down his chest. I rested it on the waistband on his trousers again and he shuffled closer to me. "Why did you stop?" He asked. "I'm not really sure what to do... I've never done anything like this before." I replied and he nodded. "Can I tell you a secret?" He asked and I nodded. "I don't know what I'm doing most of the time either when it comes to kissing you, but I worked out that there is no right way of doing it. You just do what you feel like doing or what feels right." Brad said in his husky voice and a little smile crept on to my face, it makes me more relaxed now I know that Brad doesn't know what he's doing either.

I placed my lips back on his again and tucked my finger under the waistband of his jeans, I ran my finger along the waistband and I could feel his underwear. He smiled into the kiss and I rolled over so I was on top of him, he placed his hands either side of my waist and I smiled. His hands slipped up my t-shirt a little so they were sitting on the dips of my hips, he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so there was no gap between our bodies. His tongue started to roam around again inside my mouth and a little moan escaped my mouth, I felt a bit embarrassed but Brad just smiled. "Don't be... Shy..." Brad said between kisses, he tucked his thumbs into the waistband of my jeans and ran them along the fabric of my underwear. I now have no idea where this is going but I'm going to find out soon, my hands sat on Brad's chest and I could feel his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

After a little while of doing this Brad pulled away and we both landed on the bed out of breath, I giggled and Brad held my hand. "I love... You..." He said between breaths. "I love you... Too." I replied, after that I snuggled up to Brad and listened to his heavy breathing before I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so last Friday I went to see The Vamps in concert and oh my god it was amazing! I was so close to Brad and James!! They never fail to make me happy and every concert they do they always give it their all, I am so happy and proud to be in the fandom!! I hope you are enjoying my story so far and don't forget to vote!! Thank you!! Xx