Chapter 75

We walked up to the park because it isn't very busy and it is a good place to just think things through, we sat down by the lake and looked at the water. I was sat between Brad's legs so my back was resting on his chest, he kissed my head every so often which made me come out of my thoughts and smile at him. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "I guess." I replied and he smiled. "Please don't be upset and please don't feel like you are in the wrong, Connor is the wrong one here. He just needed to realise what he was doing and I think he has now." Brad explained and I nodded. "I am a bit upset but I know I'm not in the wrong." I replied, Brad wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "I love you." He said and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too." I replied.

He started to throw some stones into the water and we watched as they created ripples, my life has changed so much in the last few months. When I left to go on tour my mum and dad were together, I didn't have to worry about college and the boys all had girlfriends. Now my mum and dad have broken up, I do have to worry about college and Brad and me are the only ones in a relationship now. Also I met Rebekah, I should really get in touch with her again soon so we can meet up. I enjoyed meeting her and she is so much like me, I suppose she is my unidentical twin sister but I just love the fact that I have someone who is similar to me.

"When can we meet up with Rebekah again?" I asked and Brad held my hand. "You can meet her whenever you want." Brad said. "I would like you to come." I said. "Why?" He replied. "Why not?" I asked. "I'm going to be very busy in a few months time, I get about a month break and then I'm back at it again." Brad said. "But I can meet up with her over that month you are free, then you can come." I explained and Brad nodded. "Ok but I don't want to get in your way, maybe you should just go and see her yourself? Last time you had me and Connor in the way." Brad said. "You weren't in the way, you and Connor made me feel safer." I said, Brad rested his chin on my shoulder and smiled. "Do I make you feel safe?" He asked. "Yes!" I said and he smiled. "Good, I never want you to be scared when I am around." Brad said and I smiled. "I always feel safe with you." I replied and he nodded.

We spent a little while longer sitting by the lake and then we went for a little walk around the park, I looked at all of the families sitting on the grass with their children. I really do dream of having a family when I grow up, I would like kids and I would defiantly like Brad to be the father of my children. He would be the perfect dad, I just know it.

We decided to make our way home, Brad held my hand the whole way and when we got in we saw Connor sitting on the sofa. He looked really upset so I went and sat next to him. "Connor..." I started but he stopped me. "I'm sorry." He replied and sighed, I rested my hand on his knee and smiled at him. "You don't need to be sorry, I know you are just trying to do what is best for me." I replied, Brad sat on the sofa opposite us. "But I am turning into dad." Connor said. "No your not, don't think like that. Just be you, be the happy Connor that I have always known." I replied. "I'm sorry we didn't have our film night either, I don't want you to think that I don't care about you. I care about you a lot but I have just had so much to think about recently." Connor replied and I nodded. "I know you have, it's not easy loosing your girlfriend and then having your parents split up." I replied and Connor nodded. "How's things going with Alisha?" I asked. "We are still talking, I think we are going to meet up soon and then I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend again." Connor said and I nodded. "Are you ok with that?" Connor asked. "It's not my choice." I said. "I know but if you don't think it's the right thing to do then I won't do it." Connor replied. "It doesn't matter what I think, you do what makes you happy." I said and Connor nodded.

"Your still the best sister in the world." Connor replied. "You can't really say that anymore." I said. "Why?" Connor asked. "Because you have Rebekah to think about as well." I explained. "I know, but you are better than her." Connor said and I giggled. "She is so nice." I replied. "She is now yeah, but she wasn't back then." Connor said and sighed. "Hey, that was in the past. It doesn't matter now because she is really nice and she is an amazing sister, I was actually talking to Brad about maybe meeting up with her again soon." I explained. "Yeah, sure." Connor replied and I nodded, Brad smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Brad, I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. You can come and see Evie whenever you want to." Connor said and Brad smiled. "It's fine, I know I can see her when I want. She is mine." Brad said, he winked at me and I blushed. "I guess I was just jealous because I don't have Alisha anymore." Connor replied. "Don't be jealous, you will have Alisha back soon." Brad said. "Hopefully." Connor said and I smiled. "You will." I said and he nodded.

"Where did you guys go?" Connor asked. "Just up to the park." Brad replied and he nodded. "Did you have fun?" He asked and I giggled. "I guess." I replied and Brad giggled a bit too. "Maybe we could spend some time together tonight?" Connor asked and I nodded. "I would like that." I replied and he smiled. "What shall we do?" He asked. "I don't mind." I replied. "Movie night?" He asked and I nodded. "Sure, I can wear Brad's onesie." I replied and Brad laughed. "Have you still got that?" Brad asked. "Of course I have." I replied and he smiled.

We spent a little while longer talking and then Brad decided to go home so he was back for when his mum and dad got home, I said goodbye to him and he said he would come and see me tomorrow as usual. I closed the door and went upstairs to get changed into Brad's onesie, it is so comfy. I could just live in it! I walked back downstairs and sat on the sofa, Connor came in with popcorn and chocolate. Tonight is going to be a good night! He sat next to me and I put the first DVD on, I hope tonight goes well. I have missed Connor so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have been revising a lot so I haven't had time and things haven't been the best recently but oh well! I hope you enjoy this part, I'm sorry it's so short but I'm still trying to work out what I am going to do next in the story. I need another story line, if you have an ideas then please let me know! Thank you for waiting for me to update, I did warn you a while ago that this would be happening! Thanks for reading, please make sure you vote as well because I'm getting lots of reads but not many votes. Thank you!