Chapter 27

I stopped myself from touching him, I couldn't go into this again. I don't want to get hurt anymore, I don't want Brad to say no anymore. Brad kissed down my neck and I could feel my cheeks going red. "Brad..." I moaned, I could feel his smile as his lips brushed against my neck. "No, stop." I said and pulled away, he looked at me confused and pulled me back towards him. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not going to say no anymore. Tonight is about me and you... Nobody else." Brad said but I just stared at him. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear "I want to see how far you will allow me to go..." And then looked at me, I blushed and looked down at the floor.

He picked me up off of the floor and put me on the bed, he laid down next to me and started to bite his lip. He knows what he is doing to me but I have to resist. "Brad, I can't do this..." I said, he looked at me confused and then propped himself up on his side with his arm. "Why?" He asked. "Because I don't want to get hurt again, I don't want you to say no to me and I don't want you to walk away from me when you find something better to do." I explained and Brad looked quite hurt. "Baby, I'm never going to hurt you. I'm going to try my best not to say no and I'm never going to find anything better to do right now, nothing is better than spending time with my baby girl." Brad said, I looked at the duvet and he lifted my chin up so I was facing him. "Baby, please forgive me." He said, he pulled my face closer to his so our foreheads are resting together. "I want to but I don't want to risk being upset again..." I said and Brad looked disappointed, he then had an idea. "Wait here!" He said and ran out of my room, I got changed into my pjs and Brad's oversized hoodie.

"Ok, it's all good." Brad said as he walked back into my room and closed the door. "What?" I asked and he pulled me into a hug while sitting on the bed. "We have the whole night to ourselves, I'm not going anywhere." Brad said and I looked confused. "Something else is bound to stop us Brad, I'm sorry but..." I started but Brad placed his lips on mine desperately, he kissed me softly and then pulled away. He then pulled his phone out of his pocket and switched it off, he also stood up and locked my bedroom door. "Nothing is going to stop this precious moment for us..." Brad said, he sat back down on the bed and started to kiss me again. I kissed him back but I knew that we wouldn't get very far, what's the point in trying anymore?

Brad could tell that I still wasn't happy so he pulled away. "I'm sorry Evie, I messed everything up. Now you don't believe me and you don't trust me, I should be punished because I deserve it." Brad said, I sighed and pulled him in for a hug. "I'm sorry..." I said and buried my head into his neck, he pulled me into him tightly and I smiled. "I do love you, I mean it." I said and Brad giggled. "I love you too." Brad said, I decided to kiss him. He smiled and kissed me back, he let my hands wander wherever they wanted to go which I thought was cute. "I'm... Yours..." Brad said through kisses and I smiled, he pulled his top over his head and I giggled. My hands ran over his chest again and my fingers traced his abs. "Your so... Strong..." I said, he pulled me in closer to him and I could feel his muscles tighten which made me feel all warm inside.

He then started to kiss down my neck, I let out little moans of pleasure as he did so and then he reached my sweet spot. He brushed his lips over the spot really carefully and I grabbed on to his shoulders so I didn't moan. "Let yourself... Go..." Brad said between kisses on my neck, I then started to kiss his neck and I left a little love bite. His moans were uncontrollable and I just smiled as he did this. "God Evie... Your so... Hot..." Brad said and I blushed. His hands then moved down and sat on my waist as we both started kissing again, his hands slipped up my top and he drew circles on my stomach. I shivered at his touch and he giggled, I then flipped us over so I was sitting on top of his waist. He moaned at the position that I was sitting in but I quite liked it, I slowly moved back a bit and he let out a moan. "Don't... Stop..." He said between a moan and I smiled. "Don't stop what?" I asked as I pulled away from the kiss. "Moving..." Brad said, I moved my hips forwards again and he moaned really loud. "I'm not even doing anything..." I said. "Yeah, you are..." Brad said and I realised what I was sitting on. "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" I said and I was about to get off of him but he held me on top of him. "I like it, if your comfortable with it then please keep moving?..." He said with desperation in his voice, I giggled a bit and blushed. I can't believe I am making him feel good down below, I didn't think I could do that...

I moved back and forth few times and then grabbed on to his belt. "Can we take... The belt off....? It's hurting me..." I said and he nodded, he pulled his belt off and then his hand rested on the inside of my thigh. I moaned a little and his hand went higher and higher, I felt my breath hitching but he stopped just before he reached where I wanted him to be. "Are you ready?" He asked and I looked unsure. "I think I'm comfortable with what we are doing, I don't want to go this far yet..." I said and he moved his hand away. "Ok." He said and started kissing me again. I carried on moving on top of him because he seemed to like it, his hands were still making circles on my stomach and I liked the feeling of that. I started to feel something hard underneath me and I giggled. "What?" He asked. "Erm..." I said and stopped moving on top of him, he looked down and went bright red. "Oh.... I'm sorry..." He said and I smiled. "Brad, it's fine." I said and delicately kissed him on the lips, I then laid my head on his chest and he kissed the top of his head. "You have just made me feel things that I have never felt before..." Brad said and I smiled. "Did I go far enough?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes!" Brad said and I giggled.

"There is just one rule that I wanna put in about this..." I said and Brad smiled. "What's that?" He asked and I lifted my head off of his chest. "I don't want to have any kids until I am about 20..." I said and Brad smiled. "That's fine, I'm happy with going this far for a while yet." Brad said and I giggled. "You just make me feel so good!" Brad said and I laughed. "I just have that power over you..." I said and winked, Brad bit his lip and I started to kiss him again.

We carried on kissing for a while and then when we stopped I rested my head on his chest again to catch my breath back, I looked at the clock and the time is 11pm. "Tonight has gone quick." I said. "Because we have been having fun..." Brad said and winked at me which made me hit his chest playfully, he pretended to be hurt and I kissed the part of his chest that I hit. "I'm sorry." I said and then he hugged me, I thought I would tease him by giving him a love bite over the part of his chest that I hit. I started to nibble and suck on his skin until a red mark was revealed, I looked up to see Brad trying to stop himself from moaning. "Just let it out..." I said and kissed him on the lips, I rocked back forth on him again and he let out the biggest moan ever. It makes me feel like I have power over him. "Evie!..." He moaned and I giggled as I stopped rocking, he looked down at his chest to see a love bite. "Someone has been busy..." He said and winked at me which made me blush. "I quite like it..." He said and kissed me delicately on the lips.

After a little while of kissing we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, tonight Brad has shown me how much he actually loves me and cares about me. It takes a lot to get a boy to switch off his phone so I am lucky to have him, I have enjoyed tonight and I'm happy with how far we went. Tomorrow I have got to start packing with Brad so that should be fun.