Chapter 34

"But I can't be bothered, I am happy here with you." I said and Brad smiled. "You will still be with me but just not in bed." Brad said and I held my hands, he is still laying on top of me. "Ok..." I replied, yesterday going out for lunch sounded like a good idea but today I just want to stay here with Brad. "Do you not want to go?" He asked. "As long as I'm with you." I said. "Today is about me and you, nobody else." Brad said and I nodded. "How are we going to get out of the hotel?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well there are going to be fans out there." I said and Brad smiled. "There are security guards." Brad said and I nodded, I then got off of the bed and stuck my head out of the window. Even though it is summer it is still pretty cold in Scotland, I then walked over to my suitcase and got jeans and a nice top out before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me. When I was finished washing and getting dressed I walked out of the bathroom and went over to my suitcase, I put all of my dirty clothes in a bag and reminded myself that I would have to find a dry cleaners.

"Brad." I said. "Mhm." He replied, he was already dressed. "Where is your hoodie?" I asked. "On my suitcase. Why?" He asked. "Can I... Maybe? Wear it?..." I asked, Brad walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "It's yours anyway." Brad said and I smiled, I put his hoodie on and gave Brad a hug. "Thank you." I replied and gave him a peck on the lips which he returned. Once we were ready we walked out of our hotel room and down to reception, I saw all of the fans outside and there are hundreds of them. I started to get nervous again, they are all going to scream Brad's name and maybe say horrible things to me. Brad could tell that I was nervous so he held my hand and kissed my cheek. "I'm here." Brad said and I nodded. We made our way to the door and Brad spoke to some of the security guards, all of the fans started screaming and shouting Brad's name. Cameras were flashing everywhere and people were shouting things like "is that Brad's girlfriend?" And "she is ugly, Brad deserves better." I kept my head down and carried on walking behind Brad.

Once we had got out of the crowd I took a deep breath and stopped waking, Brad stopped with me and pulled me into a hug. "Me and you." Brad said and I nodded, he then took my hand and kissed the top of my head. "By the way I don't deserve better because I can't get any better than you. Nobody is better than you." Brad said, he has obviously heard the fan that said that as well. "Ok." I replied, we carried on walking hand in hand down the road until we got to some places to have some lunch. "Where do you want to go?" Brad asked. "I don't mind." I replied and Brad squeezed my hand. "Hey, cheer up baby girl." Brad said, he stopped walking and then pulled me into a hug. "Sorry." I replied. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head. "Ok, well we need to choose somewhere to eat." Brad said and I nodded, we walked along lots of different restaurants until we found a little cafe on the corner of the road.

We walked inside and got a table for 2, once we had got our drinks we decided to order. "Can I have the BLT sandwich please." Brad asked and the waiter nodded, if you don't know what that is then it's bacon, lettuce and tomato. "Can I have the chicken, bacon and mayo sandwich please?" I asked, the waiter nodded, took our menus and walked away. Brad held my hand over the table and I smiled at him, he is so adorable and handsome. "Did you want to go out somewhere after this?" Brad asked. "Where?" I asked and Brad shrugged his shoulders. "I don't mind, we could go on a walk in the Scottish woods." Brad said and I giggled. "What Scottish woods?" I asked. "We walked past the woods on the way here." Brad said and I nodded. "We can do that if you want." I said. "I would like to do that, a romantic walk in the woods. Nobody will disturb us there." Brad said and I smiled.

After a while our food came and we started to eat, by the look on Brad's face he really was enjoying his sandwich. "Nice?" I asked and he nodded. We finished our sandwiches pretty quickly and then me and Brad ordered some ice cream to share, when it arrived Brad smiled and I giggled. "You look like a child in a sweet shop." I said and Brad smiled, he took a mouthful and I sat and watched him eat. "Do you want some?" He asked. "Maybe in a minute." I said and Brad nodded, he took a few more mouthfuls and then got a scoop of ice cream. He held it out to me and he fed me the ice cream. "Nice?" He asked and I nodded, he fed me a few more scoops and then it was all gone. I gave him a kiss across the table and he smiled at me, the waiter came over and took our plates away. "Can we have the bill?" Brad asked, she nodded and then walked away to get the bill.

I got my purse out of my bag and Brad looked at me confused. "What?" I asked. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Getting ready to pay." I said and got my debit card out. "No, I will pay." Brad said but I held his hand. "No, it's fine. You always pay." I said. "I know, that's what boyfriends do." Brad said and I giggled, he got his wallet out and smiled at me. I sighed and put my purse away, Brad paid for the meal and all together it came to about £15 which wasn't too bad. Once he had finished paying I put Brad's hoodie back on and held his hand, we walked over to the woods and it looked beautiful. The sun rays were coming through trees and you could hear the birds tweeting in the nearby bushes. "Jesse would love it here." Brad said and I nodded, once we got about half way through the woods we found a little bench to sit down on. I looked around at my surroundings and smiled, I looked at Brad to see that he is staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked and Brad laughed. "No, your just beautiful." Brad replied and he kissed me, I kissed him back and then sat on his lap so I was facing him. I ran my hand down his shirt buttons and kissed him again, the kiss got very forceful and Brad's tongue ran along my bottom lip. I allowed entrance and he smiled, his tongue slipped into my mouth and swirled all around. I moaned a little and then kissed down his neck, I left a couple of love bites behind and then undone a few of his shirt buttons. "Not... Here..." Brad said as I kissed back up to his lips. I could tell that he was enjoying this because his jeans were getting very tight, I moved my hand down his chest and stopped at his waist. I then started to slowly move around on top of him and he moaned a little. "Why do we... Always get intimate... In the wrong... Places..." Brad said between kisses and I pulled away. "Nobody is here." I said and looked around the woods. "I know but I don't feel comfortable taking my shirt and trousers off in the middle of the woods." Brad said and I giggled. "Fair point." I said and kissed his lips again.

I could tell that he wanted more because he was getting bigger and bigger by the second, I smiled at this and moved around a bit more. He moaned out in pleasure again and I smiled, I love having this control over him. "Evie..." Brad moaned and I smiled, I wish I could take his clothes off right now. We carried on doing this for a few minutes and then we had to stop because we couldn't go any further out here, I could tell Brad was a bit disappointed and so was I. "Why don't we feel like doing this back at the hotel?" Brad asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Shall we go back now?" He asked. "If you want but by the time we get back and go through all of the fans I don't think I will feel like it." I said. "Because of the fans?" He asked and I nodded. "Evie, there just a bunch of teenagers." Brad said and I giggled a little. "But some of them are nasty." I said. "You just have to ignore them, they are just jealous because you are with me. After a while it will all blow away but if you show them that you are getting hurt by their comments then they will continue." Brad said. "I am trying to stay strong for you, I really am." I said and Brad nodded, he held my hands and kissed the top of my head. "I know you are and I'm so proud of you." Brad said and I smiled. "Your proud of me?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course I am, your my baby girl." Brad said and I gave him a kiss.

After a while we did decided to go back and once we got to the front door of the hotel I saw all of the fans, I took a deep breath and squeezed Brad's hand. "Stay strong." Brad said and I nodded, the security guards helped us get through the crowd of people and through the door. "You did it!" Brad said and pulled me into a hug, I smiled and hugged him back. We walked up into our room and Brad closed the door behind us, I looked at the time and it is now 2pm. "This afternoon has gone quick, we went out for 3 hours." I said and Brad nodded. "Now we can watch films while snuggled up in bed and later on we can order some pizza." Brad said and I smiled at him. "Should I get back into my pjs?" I asked. "I feel like we should wear onesies." Brad said. "I don't have a onesie." I said. "What?!" Brad pretended to look shocked and I laughed.

"Luckily I have loads so you can borrow one of mine, do you want to be a monkey or a penguin?" Brad asked and I laughed. "Penguin?" I asked and he nodded. "I will be the monkey then." Brad said and I giggled, we got changed into the onesies and then cuddled up in bed. "What movie shall we watch first?" Brad asked as he got up to get the bag full of DVDs. "I don't mind, what have you got?" I asked. Brad tipped out all of his DVDs on to the bed, there must be about 50 movies here. "Wow! That's a lot!" I said and Brad laughed as he sat on the bed. "I know, there are more at home." Brad said and I smiled. "We could watch The Hunger Games?" I asked and Brad nodded, he put the DVD in the TV. We then cuddled in bed and watched the film, when the film was over I looked at Brad and he had fallen asleep. I tucked him up in bed and then fell asleep next to him, it won't hurt to have a little nap. We can watch more films and order pizza later. It's only 4pm so it's too early for dinner anyway.