Chapter 13

Brad's point of view:

I can't believe I just walked away and left her, what sort of boyfriend am I? I walked into Connor and he looked quite panicked. "Brad! We have a problem!" Connor said and I looked really confused. "What?" I asked. "Evie has gone missing!" Connor shouted and I then started to panic. "She was just in the car!" I replied, we both ran outside to see an empty car. "This is all my fault!" I shouted and kicked the pavement. "No, it's nobody's fault. She is just having a hard time at college at the moment. We need to find her!" Connor said, we got in the car and drove around to see if we could find her. It is getting late now and I am very worried for her, I love her and I left her alone. What sort of boyfriend am I?!

We must of driven around for about half an hour until Connor parked the car and rested his head on the steering wheel. "We can't give up!" I shouted. "I don't know where else to look..." Connor said, I could hear he was crying and I wanted to cry too. But I have to be strong for her, I know she is out there somewhere and I'm not going to give up. I got out of the car and started running around different places to try and find her, I tried the college, I tried some shops and I tried the shopping centre but she was nowhere to be seen. I tried texting her but then I remembered that she had left her phone at home.

I decided to walk back home as I couldn't find her anywhere, I feel terrible for giving up but I don't know what else to do or where to look. On my way back I walked past the park and saw a girl sitting on the swings, I looked closer and the girl looked a lot like Evelyn.

Evelyn's point of view:

I have decided to stay here for the night and then in the morning I will go and find somewhere that I can stay, I really don't want to go back. I just make everyone's lives worse anyway and Brad doesn't love me anymore, I then looked up to see a boy walking towards me but I couldn't quite see who it was. The closer he got to me the more familiar he looked, he had brown curly hair. I then realised that it was Brad, I got up and started to walk away from him. "Evie!" I heard him call but I didn't stop walking. "Evie don't walk away from me, I'm sorry!" He shouted and I stopped on the spot, I can't forgive him, don't let him take your mind over.

Brad caught up with me and held my hand but I pulled it away from him, I could feel the hurt in his eyes, I didn't even have to look at him to know that. "Evie I'm sorry, I shouldn't of left you in the car. I guess I'm annoyed about this secret relationship as well." Brad said but I didn't reply. "Evie please talk to me." Brad said but I didn't reply. "I love you..." Brad said and that made me look up at him. "I really do love you, you mean the world to me and I think I am prepared to tell Connor about it. If he doesn't agree then it doesn't matter, we can still be together." Brad said, I didn't really know what to say so I just didn't say anything. "Evie..." Brad said and I sighed. "You hurt me Brad, you just walked away from me when I needed you the most. I don't mean anything to anyone, my parents don't care about me, you don't care about me, the boys would be better off without me. What's the point?" I said and started to walk away. "Evie don't do this to me, please? Of course I care about you, I love you. The boys care about you so much and your parents do care but they are just always so busy." Brad said but I carried on walking, he grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled me towards him so my back was resting against his chest. "I love you..." Brad whispered in my ear which set the butterfly's off again.

I turned around to face him and sighed. "This isn't going to work Brad, Connor doesn't want us to be together." I replied and looked to the floor. "We don't defiantly know that yet, I am quite happy to go home and ask him now. Because he knows me I think he will let us be together, he just cares for you and he doesn't want anyone to hurt you." Brad said. But you have hurt me... I kept on thinking this to myself and I could tell that Brad knew this. "I'm sorry I walked away from you, I promise I won't do that again." Brad said, he then held out his arms for a hug and I ran into them. I hugged him really tightly and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you." Brad said. "I love you too." I mumbled into his neck and he smiled. "We are going to go home, tell everyone that your ok and then ask Connor." Brad said and I looked nervous. "Don't be scared, I'm sure Connor will say yes." Brad replied, I held his hand and we both walked back to my house. The nerves were really high now and I am scared Connor will say no, if he does say no then that means he won't leave me alone with Brad.

We eventually got to my front door and Brad took a deep breath before he rung the doorbell, Connor opened it and saw me standing there next to Brad. He pulled me into a hug and then kissed the top of my head. "Where did you go?! I was worried sick!" Connor said and pulled away. "I just needed some space Connor..." I said and looked down to the floor. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Connor asked and then I looked over to Brad, he shut the front door behind him and then looked at Connor. "I need to ask you something." Brad said and Connor looked confused, we all went and sat on the sofas and then I looked up at Brad. "What do you want to ask?" Connor asked and I looked down at the floor. "Ok, I don't want you to take this the wrong was or anything but I love Evie... She means a lot to me and I don't know what I would do without her. We have been in a relationship since this morning but we just wanted to ask you if you are ok with this..." Brad replied and Connor looked at me. "Evelyn, do you love Brad?" Connor asked and I nodded. "Well..." Connor said and then paused. "You do have a girlfriend mate and Evelyn is only a year younger than you..." Brad replied and Connor nodded. "I know, I just want the best for her that's all." Connor said and me and Brad nodded. "So?" Brad asked, he held my hand and gave me a sympathetic smile. "Ok, I will let you two be together." Connor said and my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "Oh my god!" I said and Brad smiled back. "Thank you so much Connor!" Brad replied and Connor giggled. "No problem, maybe we can go on a double date? You and Evie and me and Alisha?" Connor asked and I nodded.

Me and Brad then ran up the stairs and into my room, Brad closed the door behind me and smiled. "Oh my god!" I said and Brad giggled, he walked closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. "I can now call you my girlfriend." Brad said and I smiled. "And I can call you my boyfriend." I replied and we both smiled at each other, we must of stood there hugging for a couple of minutes before we pulled away and giggled. I am so happy that I can now call him mine and everyone is happy about it, I can tell that this is going to be one good relationship and I am now very excited about the sleepover over the weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys, I'm sorry that these parts are really short at the moment but I promise that they will start to get longer from now on! Evie and Brad are together! Yay! I'm really excited to write about the sleepover now! Thank you for reading my story and I hope that you are enjoying it! I might post some more tonight because I am busy tomorrow so I don't know if I can post tomorrow!