Chapter 55

Two hours went by really slowly! I had nothing to do at all and I was starting to get really bored, the alarm went off that Brad set for me about 5 minutes ago and I am now starting to wonder where he is. Is he coming back to the apartment tonight? Had Joe asked the boys to do something else? Surely Brad would of texted me if Joe had told them to do something else? My mind carried on with all of these questions until I heard the bedroom door open, I snapped out of my thoughts to see Brad standing there all out of breath. "Stairs..." He said through breaths and I giggled. "Why were you running?" I asked as I got off of the bed and walked over to him. "Because I am nearly 10 minutes late, there was a lot of traffic and..." Brad said but I stopped him by planting a delicate kiss on his lips and then pulling away. "Brad, it's fine. As long as you are here now and here to stay?" I asked and Brad nodded. "I'm not going anywhere all night and all of tomorrow." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug which he returned.

"Why haven't you lit the candles?" Brad asked as he looked around the room. "I was waiting for you." I said and he smiled. "I will go and warm up the pizza, you can set up the room to how it was before and I will have a proper look at how it was set out." Brad said and I nodded. "I got us some garlic bread, potato wedges and Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream as well." I said and Brad smiled. "You know me too well! That it my favourite flavour ice cream." Brad said and I smiled. "I know, it's mine too." I said and then Brad walked out of the room to sort out the dinner.

I lit the candles up again and put the movies back at the end of the bed, I then switched the light off so the room was just lit up with the candle light and smiled. "Perfect..." I said to myself, I tidied up the bed a bit and made it look all cozy with pillows. I just wanna snuggle and eat pizza and ice cream while we watch movies and talk, I have really missed spending time with Brad recently. Brad then walked in with all of the food and I helped him as there was a lot of it. "You only got one pot of Ben and Jerry's?" Brad asked and I nodded. "It's a big pot, I thought it would be a cute idea to share it?" I said as I put the pizza on the side. "It's an adorable idea!" Brad said and pecked me on the lips, he stopped what he was doing and looked around the room. He saw the candles lit up and that the bed was cozy, he looked at all of the films at the end of the bed and the food that was piled up on the bedside table. "This is perfect..." Brad said and I blushed, he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Did you really do all of this for me?" Brad asked and I nodded. "I have missed spending time with you so I thought that this would be a good way to spend time together." I said as I placed my hand on the back of his head and ran my fingers through his hair, Brad kissed my cheek. "It's a perfect idea." Brad said and I smiled, he picked me up and placed me on my back on the bed. I smiled at him as I laid down next to me and kissed my cheek a few times.

"What was that?" I asked and bit my lip. "A kiss." Brad said and I smiled. "That was not a kiss Simpson." I said and ran my hand through his hair, he lent forwards and kissed me properly on the lips for a while which made me smile and then he pulled away. "Better?" He asked and winked which made me smile. "Yep." I replied and he smiled back. "What film shall we watch first then?" Brad asked as I got the pizza off of the side and opened the cardboard box that it was in. "I'm not sure." I said and passed Brad a slice of pizza, he took it and winked at me. "Thank you." He replied and took a bite of it which made me smile, I like the fact that he is eating food that I have bought for him for once. "Well you can choose the first movie." He said once he had swallowed his food and I giggled, I looked through the pile of films and finally chose one. "How about The Karate Kid?" I asked and Brad nodded, I put the film in the DVD player and while the film was playing we ate the pizza.

Every so often I would stare at Bradley and his perfect body, I am really lucky to have him. I also caught him staring at me from the corner of my eye which made me smile a bit, he started to feed me some ice cream once we had finished the pizza and as Brad had only brought up one spoon from the kitchen we had no choice but to share. I fed him some ice cream and he fed me some, we continued this until we had eaten it all and the movie had finished. "I like that film." Brad said and I nodded, I took the film out of the DVD player and smiled at him. "Your turn to chose a film." I said and Brad smiled, he stood up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist while facing me and smiled. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "I just wanted to ask, I haven't asked you today." Brad said and I pecked his nose. "Well I'm fine, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good thanks." He replied and I held his hands. "Good." I said and we stared into each other's eyes for a little while, things went silent but not an awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence and I quite liked it, we continued to stare into each other's eyes and eventually I looked away. "You still have to choose a film." I said. "But I am quite happy looking at you." Brad said and I giggled.

I eventually got him to choose another film and it was Maze Runner, once we had finished watching that it was about 11:30pm and we were both starting to get tired. I blew the candles out and turned on the light while Brad took all of the rubbish back downstairs, when he came back up he got changed into his pjs and got into bed with me. I smiled at him as he pulled me closer to his body, his chest felt so warm and I love how soft his hair is. "Thank you for tonight." Brad said and I smiled. "No problem, you deserve it." I said. "Why?" Brad asked. "Because your my boyfriend and I love you." I replied and Brad pecked my lips. "Well your my girlfriend and I love you too." He said and I giggled, we both hugged for a little while and then we both drifted off to sleep. I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow but I am looking forward to waking up with Brad next to me, he doesn't have to go anywhere and I am happy with that.