Chapter 42

I woke up in the morning to feel the heat of the sun rays on my skin, I stretched a little and then looked over at the time to see that it is 6:30am! Brad has to leave in 2 and a half hours... I then felt him move next to me and he pulled me into a hug. "Morning baby..." Brad said and kissed my cheek. "Hey." I said and smiled back at him. "I don't have to move for another hour..." Brad said in his morning voice and the butterfly's set off in my stomach again. "You sure? You can go if you need to." I said, Brad pulled me closer to him so my head was resting against his. "I'm not moving for another hour." Brad said and placed his lips on mine, I kissed him back slowly with a smile on my face. When he pulled away he ran his hand through my messy bed hair and I giggled.

"What are you doing today?" I asked him. "Sound check for tonight's show, then a meet and greet with the fans and then tonight we have a concert." Brad said and I nodded. "Then I will be spending all night and tomorrow with you." Brad said and a smile spread across my face. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. "If I could then I would bring you along to sound check and the meet and greet but I'm not allowed to." Brad said and I nodded. "I understand, even if I was allowed to come I wouldn't." I said and Brad looked confused. "Why?" He asked. "Because I don't want to be getting in your way or distracting you." I said and Brad held my hand. "You don't get in my way!" He said and started to tickle me, I laughed and laughed until my stomach hurt from laughing too much. "Brad!..." I said between breaths, he sat on top of my waist while tickling me and pinned my hands up above my head. He stopped tickling and smiled at me. "I love you..." Brad said and I smiled. "I love you too." I replied.

He moved his face closer to mine, he is about to kiss me. This is one of the first times that we have actually shared a proper kiss, without getting interrupted. His lips were just about to touch mine! *knock knock* Brad stopped moving his face closer to mine and I sighed, there is always something stopping us... "I'm sorry..." Brad said but I just pushed him off of me. "It's fine..." I said, I got up and opened the door to see Waddy standing there. "Is Brad there?" He asked, I walked past him and down the stairs to sit on one of the sofas. Why do we always get stopped? Why can't me and Brad just have a moment? Why can't we spend time together? Is someone stopping us? Is it not meant to be?

All of these questions circled around my head over and over, maybe me and Brad aren't meant to be?

Brad's point of view:

"Waddy! Really?!" I shouted, I am still sitting on the bed with my head in my hands. "I'm sorry I interrupted you Brad but we have to leave earlier than planned..." Waddy explained. "Every time me and Evie get some time to ourselves we get disturbed! Why can't we just have some time alone? Why am I out all day? We aren't even working all day! We literally do sound check for an hour, then meet some fans for 2 hours and then we have 5 hours to spare because we are waiting to perform! Why can't we go home in that time?! Me and Connor miss our girlfriends so much but we can't do anything about it!" I said. "I'm sorry Brad, I know it's hard..." Waddy replied. "But she starts to blame it all on herself, she starts saying that she is a waste of space and she should just go home. What if I come back to the apartment one day in America and she isn't here? What if she goes home?" I said. "She won't..." Waddy said, he sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Please be ready to go in half an hour." Waddy said and then walked out of the room.

She is going to start blaming all of this on herself, she is going to start distancing herself away from me and I don't want that... I love her so much and I wish I could give her what she deserves, she deserves my time and attention but I can't even give that to her... I feel like the worst boyfriend ever right now, she deserves someone better than me...

Evelyn's point of view:

I sat on the sofa thinking for the next 5 minutes until I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked over to see Connor sitting next to me. "What's up?" He asked and I just sat there and hugged him. "It's all my fault..." I replied and Connor calmed me down a little as a couple of tears ran down my cheeks. "What is?" He asked. "I always get in Brad's way..." I replied and he rubbed his hand on my back. "No you don't, we are just a bit busy at the moment. Brad wants you around." Connor said. "I wanna go home..." I said and Connor went silent with shock. "What?" He said after a while. "I want to go home, then I won't be in the way..." I said, I pulled away from Connor and went upstairs to start packing. I can get my airplane ticket and leave to go home, then I won't be in Brad's way.

Once I got into my room I saw Brad sitting on the end of the bed, I ignored him and started to pack my things. If I talk to him then I will break down in tears, he needs me to leave him alone while he works. This isn't going to work with me around, I just need to go home. It is better for him if I leave, I am just trying to help him by doing what's best. I hope he understands.

"What are you doing?" He asked but I ignored him, once I had finished packing I zipped up my suitcase and started to carry it down the stairs. "Evie don't!" Connor said from downstairs, I have to be careful not to trip or fall over... This suitcase if really heavy and normally someone else carries it down the stairs. "Don't leave." Connor said. "Where is she going?" Brad asked. "Home..." I said and because I took my attention off of what I was doing I lost my balance and I fell down the stairs with the suitcase. I felt myself hit the ground and the suitcase land on top of me. It all went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------oohhhh, things are getting dramatic. Evie is only trying to do what is best for Brad but because of that she has fallen down the stairs! Will she be ok? Will the tour still go on? Will she go home? Find out later on this evening because I will update again today. Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying this story.