Chapter 89

It is now Christmas Eve and I am getting so excited for Christmas! I don't know why but I feel like a little kid again, this Christmas is going to be very different without my parents around but Connor has promised to make this Christmas the best Christmas ever. All the boys are coming round tomorrow in the afternoon for Christmas dinner, their parents want them home for opening presents which is understandable. I still really hope Brad likes his Christmas present because Rebekah had such a good idea for him and I think it's amazing! I just hope he feels the same way about it...

Me and Connor are currently watching TV and I haven't seen Brad for a few days because his parents wanna see him which is fair enough, his parents never really see him now anyway because he is always on tour at the moment. "Connor, when is Alisha coming round?" I asked. "In about 5 minutes, she is sleeping round and spending Christmas Day with us. Is that ok?" Connor replied. "So it won't just be me and you?..." I asked. "If you don't want her round then that's fine." Connor said. "No, it's fine. She can come..." I reluctantly said and sighed, a smile appeared on Connors face. I don't know how this is going to be the best Christmas ever if Alisha is going to be with us, she is nice but I just wanted it to be me and Connor now our parents aren't here. I won't even have Brad with me until the afternoon so I am going to have to put up with them kissing for the whole morning while exchanging gifts...

Me and Connor spent the rest of the day with Alisha, in the end things turned out ok and she wasn't just kissing Connor for the whole time. I am currently in my room doing some more college work, I know that it's Christmas tomorrow but I really need to get this done as I am behind already. This time I am writing a story about a girl who dreams that her life is completely different to the normal life but you don't find out that she is dreaming until the end... Does that make any sense? It does to me and I think this story is actually going to be a good one but it's taken ages to write, I just hope I get a good grade for it because I am putting a lot of effort into this.

*knock knock* "come in!" I shouted and Connor poked his head around the door. "Hey." I said. "Hi, you have a visitor." Connor said and I looked confused. "If it's Brad then just tell him to come up." I said and Connor giggled. "It's not Brad..." He explained and I looked confused. "Who is it then?" I asked. "Come and see." He said, I put my pen down and followed him down the stairs to see Rebekah standing by the door. I ran up to her and threw my arms around her neck, she giggled and pulled me into a big hug. "I missed you! Even though I only saw you a few weeks ago!" I said and she laughed. "I missed you to! I just came to give you and Connor your Christmas presents." She explained and gave me a bag full of presents. "Aw thank you! I have yours upstairs, give me one second and I will get them." I said she nodded. "I would say make yourself comfortable in the living room but Connor is probably snogging his girlfriend in there." I explained and she giggled. "It's fine." She replied and I ran upstairs.

I got the bag full of presents from me and Connor to Rebekah and then walked back down the stairs, I passed it to her. "Thank you!" She said and I smiled. "Did you wanna stay?" I asked. "No thanks, I have to get back. I'm sure Brad is here somewhere." Rebekah said and I looked down. "He's not here." I said. "Oh, why?" She asked. "He's with his family." I explained and she nodded. "Are you seeing him over Christmas?" She asked. "Yeah, he's coming tomorrow but I haven't seen him for about a week now." I replied and she nodded. "I'm sure tomorrow will be great then." Rebekah said and I nodded. "Well, I had better get going then. Have a great Christmas!" She explained and I nodded. "You too!" I replied and we hugged again, she shouted goodbye to Connor and walked out the door. I watched her walk down the road and then went back upstairs to finish my work for today.

After a while we had dinner and I got my pjs on, I sat on the sofa while looking at the Christmas tree. It looks so pretty with all the lights on, I'm guessing Connor is upstairs with Alisha so I will leave them alone. I heard my phone buzz on the side and reached over to get it, it was a message from Brad:

1 message from Brad:
Hey baby, I can't wait to see you tomorrow! I have missed you so much! I hope you have had a good week and I can't wait to spend Christmas with you! I love you so much and I can't wait to give you lots of kisses and cuddles! Xxxxxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Hey Braddy, I have missed you too so much! I can't wait to see you either! I have had an ok week, I have just been doing homework. Alisha is here at the moment and Connor won't stop kissing her, it was cute but now it's just disturbing. Haha, I hope you are ok! Xxxxxxxx

1 message from Brad:
I am good thanks and I'm sure Connor and Alisha will stop soon, tomorrow you will be with me and we will be the ones kissing all the time. Haha! I have to go now, I will see you tomorrow! I love you so much xxxxxxxxxx

1 message to Brad:
Ok Braddy, I love you too. Goodnight! Xxxxxxxx

I put my phone down and saw that the time is 9pm, I might as well just go to bed now as there is nothing else to do around here at the moment. I'm actually not that excited for Christmas tomorrow, I'm more excited about being able to see Brad tomorrow to be honest. I'm not expecting this Christmas to be great anymore because of my parents, I know that Connor said he would make this Christmas great but I'm not so sure. He will be distracted by Alisha most of the time and I will be with Brad so he doesn't need to try very hard, all of the boys are going to be there so it should be funny and fine. I hope....