Chapter 18

*bang!* me and Brad both woke up with a start, I looked over at the clock to see it was 3am. "What was that?" Brad asked in a croaky voice, God he is so hot! "I dunno..." I mumbled as I am still half asleep. "We should go and check." Brad said and I laid back down in bed. "Noooooo! I wanna stay here with you..." I said and snuggled up to Brad while we was sitting up in bed, he giggled and kissed my head. I can tell that he is still half asleep but he is so cute when he is! His bed hair is so adorable and his morning voice is so hot! "We can't just leave it, what if some has hurt themselves?" Brad asked, he got out of my bed and I groaned. "Come on Evie, come with me?" He asked, I reluctantly got out of the warm bed still half asleep. He held my hand and we walked over to where the bang was, it was from Connor's room.

"I don't even wanna know..." I said, I started walking back to my room but Brad pulled me back. "I do..." He said and kissed the top of my head. "Please just come back to bed? I wanna snuggle again." I said and Brad silently giggled. "Once we have done this." Brad said and I rolled my eyes, I am in my pjs and Brad's hoodie with messed up hair. I do not look one bit attractive... "You look cute by the way." Brad said and I looked at him as if he was blind. "What? You are." Brad said, he then knocked on Connor's door and Connor opened it. "Yeah?" He asked, me and Brad just stared at him. He was in nothing but boxers and I closed my eyes. "What was that bang?" Brad asked. "I fell out of the bed." Connor said and I giggled a bit, I turned my back so I wasn't facing him. "What are you doing in there?" Brad asked. "Me and Alisha are spending some time together. Now go back to bed." Connor said, he shut the door and then locked it again. "Well someone is annoyed this morning." Brad said and I giggled, I then hugged him tight and he rested his back up against the wall. "I love you." Brad mumbled, he ran his hand through my messy hair and then kissed my cheek. "I love you too." I replied, he then walked me back into my room and locked the door behind him. 

We got back into my bed and I snuggled back into him. "I'm not tired now." Brad said. "I am." I said with my eyes closed, I then felt warm lips press against my skin. Very close to my lips, I shivered a little and opened my eyes to see Brad's smile in front of me. "Your warm." I said and pulled him closer to me, he let me burry my head into his neck and I slowly kissed down his neck. He smiled and lifted his head up higher so I could kiss his neck better, he held my hands under the duvet and then pulled me away from his neck. "I love you." Brad said, I smiled at him and he rested his forehead against mine. He then rested his nose against mine and we stared into each other's eyes for a little while, his chocolate brown eyes are so gorgeous! I then felt his face start to move closer to mine, I started to move in with him. I'm ready now and I feel like this is the right time to have our first kiss, our lips are now inches away but Brad stopped and looked at me. "You sure?" He mumbled and I nodded, his lips gently touched mine and he brushed them over the top. I have never felt something so amazing in my life! After a few seconds Brad started to kiss me properly, our lips are moving in perfect sync and I am enjoying this so much. By the look on Brad's face he is enjoying this too and I never want it to end!

We kissed for a couple of minutes and then pulled away to get our breath back, Brad smiled at me and then I smiled back. "That was amazing!" I said and Brad giggled, he nodded his head and I rested my hand on his chest. "Best first kiss ever." Brad said and I nodded, I loved it when Brad brushed his lips over mine gently. He wasn't actually properly kissing me but I just love the feel of his lips brushing against mine.

After a while we both fell asleep staring at each other once again, it's going to be a bit awkward in the morning now but I don't care. Brad is the best boyfriend ever and I never want him to leave me, I need more of his kisses and I need him to brush his lips over mine more often. He is like my little drug now and I need his touch everyday, I need him around me everyday otherwise I start to feel upset.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi guys, I'm sorry that this bit is so short! I just thought I should make it short because it was a very cute part! Brad and Evie kissed! Aaawwww! We need to think of a ship name for them so if you have any ideas then comment them on this part and I will take them in to consideration! Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying this story!