Chapter 10

"So, we have about 4 hours until the other boys get home. What do you wanna do?" Brad asked and smiled. "What is Connor going to say when he sees you with me?" I asked. "I will leave before he comes home, if he asks you where I am just say that I am at home and if he wants me to come round then I will come back here." Brad said and I nodded. "Are you ok?" He asked and rested his hand on my cheek, I nodded and smiled a bit. "I am just taking all of this in I guess." I replied and he giggled. "It's all true." He said and held my hands. "What shall we do for 4 hours then?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Come on, there must be something? Anything?" He asked and I looked into his eyes. "I have one thing... But you won't want to do it." I said and he smiled. "As long as I'm with you I don't care what it is." He replied. "College work?..." I asked and he stared at me. "Your serious aren't you?" He said and I nodded. "Is our relationship just going to be you doing college work?" He asked and I shook my head. "No..." I replied, I thought he knew how much work I get. It's not my fault that I get so much work. "Evie, I'm joking. I don't mind that you have work to do, so do I but I am putting it off." He replied and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because I can't do it, I'm not good enough or smart enough." He replied and I placed my hand on his chin while turning his head to face me. "You are good enough, I know you have a passion for music so I can understand why you took music technology. I can help you if you want? Even though I can't sing." I said and Brad smiled. "But you can play the guitar." Brad said and I nodded. "That's what you get when you live with a boy in a band." I replied and he giggled.

"What work do you have?" I asked, we got up off of the sofa and got our bags. "Just some questions about music." Brad said. "Duh..." I said and he giggled. "Don't mock me Ball!" He said and I laughed. "What you gonna do about it?" I asked, he then chased me up the stairs and into my room. I jumped up on to the bed and we had a pillow fight. "Ow!" I then heard Brad say and I stopped hitting him with the pillow. "Brad! Are you ok?!" I asked, he was laying on his back covering his face with his hands. "Brad." I said, I am really panicked. Have I just hurt my boyfriend in the first hour of going out with him, he then pulled me down on top of him so our faces were close together and giggled. "Tricked you!" He said and I playfully hit him on the chest. "Don't do that! You scared me! I thought I had hurt you." I said and buried my head in to his neck. "Aaawww, Evie. You could never hurt me." Brad said and pulled me in close for a hug, I then realised the position that we were in. I was laying on top of him on my bed, I quite like it this way. I have been dreaming for this to happen for years now and it has finally come true!

"Brad..." I said into the hug. "Mhm..." He replied and I felt his chest vibrate as he said it. "I love you." I said and looked at him, he kissed the top of my head and smiled back. "I love you too." He replied and then the butterfly's kicked in again, he just told me that he loves me. I have wanted to hear those words for years! "Shall we get started on this work then?" He asked and I nodded. "I suppose we should but I don't wanna move..." I said and Brad laughed. "We can still cuddle while doing work." Brad suggested and I nodded.

We started on Brad's work first as he hasn't done much of his at all, we sat on my bed with his back against the wall. My back was resting against his chest and I was sitting between his legs, all of his work was scattered over the bed and I took a deep breath as I saw how much there is to do. "Wow, you really do need to catch up..." I said and he nodded, he snaked his arms around my waist from behind me and kissed my cheek. "Help me?" He whispered with his husky voice in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. "Of course I will." I said and he rested his chin on the top of my head. "Where do you wanna start?" I asked and he kissed my cheek repeatedly, I have to admit it did feel good but we have to focus. "Brad! Come on. Focus." I said and he giggled. "Sorry, you are just irresistible." Brad said and winked at me which made me blush. "Can we start on these questions?" I asked and he nodded, the work he has been given has been split in to 2 topics. One is questions about music and different genres and the other is actually leaning to play songs and writing your own songs to perform to the teacher. "So, question 1 is write down as many genres of music that you can think of. That's easy!" I said and he giggled. "Yeah, it is." He replied, he then got a pen and started to write. We did another 3 questions and then he had finished one sheet. "How many sheets are there?" I asked. "There are 4 whole books..." Brad said and I looked shocked. "When do they have to be in for?" I asked. "The end of the term." Brad said. "When is the end of the term?" I asked. "In about 6 weeks..." He replied and I looked shocked. "How long have to had this work for Brad?" I asked and he went quiet. "Brad..." I repeated and he sighed. "I have had the work for 4 weeks..." He said and I smiled at him. "This is why you should start your work when you get it." I said and he nodded. "I know that now. Please help?" He asked. "I am helping." I said and he nodded.