Chapter 80

The next 2 weeks went past really slowly and I have been doing a lot of thinking about me and Brad, I am still wondering if we should be together anymore. I do love him, I really do but we hardly ever see each other anymore and I don't want a long distance relationship. I want to be able to see him whenever I want, I don't want him to be in some other country for most of the time. I need to talk to him, I need to try and make him understand that I do love him but this isn't going work if I can't be with him all the time.

Brad comes home today and so does Connor, I'm really excited to see my brother again but really nervous to see Brad again. I think they are all being dropped off at their houses and then Brad is going to come round later, I really miss him... I heard the door bell ring and I ran to open the door, stood in front of me was Connor and I literally jumped up into his arms. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I shouted into his shoulder and he placed me back down on the floor while he was hugging me. "I missed you too Evie." He said, I let him into the house and he carried his suitcase upstairs. I followed him into his room and sat on his bed. "How was it?" I asked. "Amazing! I didn't realise how much of the U.K. I haven't seen." Connor said and I giggled. "How were the concerts?" I asked. "The atmosphere was amazing! The fans are so loyal." Connor said and I nodded. "I am so tired though." He said and I nodded again. "You can go to sleep if you want?" I asked. "I might have a little nap yeah." Connor replied, I gave him one last hug and walked into my own room.

I slipped on Brad's hoodie and smelt it, it still smells of him. I really miss him and I really wanna be with him but I don't know what is going to happen now, I need to talk to him but I don't think I have the confidence to. Maybe I should just leave it and not say anything? If he's happy then that's all that matters, right?

I spent the next few hours doing some college work, it is boring but it has to be done. I thought it would be helpful to wash Connors dirty clothes from his tour, I quietly took his suitcase from his room and then stood at the top of the stairs with it. I can't carry this down, last time Brad told me that I fell down the stairs. I still don't remember but I'm not going to chance it...

I heard the doorbell ring so I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see a boy with brown curls, I saw the smile on his face and then before I knew it I was engulfed by his strong arms. "I bloody missed you so much." Brad mumbled into my shoulder, I finally hugged him back and breathed in his scent. "I missed you too." I replied, he pulled away and looked inside to see a suitcase at the top of the stairs. "Were you going to carry that down?" Brad asked with a concerned look on his face. "No, I was going to wait until Connor was awake." I said and Brad nodded. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Oh, yeah. Sorry." I replied as I realised we were still standing outside.

We walked into the living room and sat down on the sofas, Brad gave me a confused look as I sat down next to him. "What?" I asked. "Why aren't you sitting on my lap?" He asked, I giggled a little and then did what he asked. I snuggled into him and he kissed my cheek. "I promise you will get so many cuddles and kisses." Brad said as I rested my head on his shoulder, he realised that I was wearing his hoodie and he smiled. "Did you mean what you said?" He asked after a few minutes science. "What?" I asked. "That you think it's better off if we aren't together?" Brad explained and I sighed. "I don't want a long distance relationship Brad, I want to be with you all the time. I know it's not your fault but it's not fair on me, I do love you and I do want to be with you but if you aren't here then what's the point?" I replied and Brad held my hands, he kissed the top of my head and sighed. "I have solved this issue." Brad said and I stared at him. "You are always going to come on tour with us so your not being left alone without me, Joe is fine with it and so are the other boys. We don't have to have a long distance relationship anymore, I will always be with you." Brad continued. "But I will still be stuck in a hotel room for hours on end by myself?..." I asked. "No, you will be coming to the venues with us. You can help out." Brad said and a smile crept on to my face. "Really?" I asked and he nodded.

I pulled him into a really tight hug and he giggled. "I love you Evelyn Ball." Brad said and I carefully placed my lips on to his, he kissed me back passionately and I smiled. I have missed the feeling of his lips on mine, I have missed his cuddles and I have just missed him so much. I ran my hand through his curls and realised how long his hair was growing now, he kind of needs a hair cut. I pulled away after a while and he smiled at me. "Brad?" I asked and he tucked a bit of loose hair behind my ear. "Yeah?" He asked. "Are you going to get your hair cut?" I asked and he giggled. "I do need a haircut now so probably yeah." He replied and we both started laughing, we hugged for a little bit longer and Brad started talking again. "Did you want me to carry that suitcase down the stairs?" He asked and I nodded, he walked up the stairs and carried it down for me. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he pecked my lips and I giggled a little. "Your cute." I said and blushed a bit. "And your beautiful." Brad said and I blushed even more.

"Is this Connor's?" He asked and I nodded. "What are you doing with it then?" Brad asked again. "I was going to help him out by washing his clothes but now you are here I can't be bothered." I replied and he smiled. "Is he asleep?" He asked. "Yeah, he said he was tired so he went to bed." I said and he laughed a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating recently but I have been busy with school and stuff. But now it is the Easter holidays and even though I am so busy this holidays I am still going to try and update! Thank you for sticking with his book while I have been away because I really appreciate the fact that you guys use your time to read my story! Thank you so much!