Chapter 57

I woke up to see Brad staring at me, he smiled at me and softly kissed the top of my head. He had one arm draped over my waist and the other arm was under the duvet so he could hold my hand. "Morning baby." He said and I smiled a little as I rubbed my eyes with my free hand. "Morning." I said and he smiled at me. "You ok?" He asked, he looked quite concerned. "Yeah." I said and he started to draw circles on my back with the arm that was draped over my waist. "You sure?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm fine." I replied and he nodded back. "Ok." He said and pecked my nose. "So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't mind." I said and Brad continued to draw circles on my back with his finger. "That feels nice..." I said and Brad giggled, he pecked my lips and then pulled away. "I will continue then." He said and I giggled a little, he winked at me which made me blush. "How about we go and see that movie?" Brad asked. "I don't even know what movies are in cinema at the moment." I replied, Brad quickly rolled over to get his phone and then faced me again. I gave him a pretend sad look and he looked confused. "What?" He asked. "I liked you drawing circles on my back." I said and Brad giggled, he put his arm back over my waist and continued drawing circles.

He loaded up Google and went on to the Odeon website, he looked up the movies that are out and we looked through them. "There aren't any interesting ones." I said as Brad kept on scrolling. "We will find one." He said and I kissed his cheek which made him look at me. "I love you." I said and he pecked my lips. "I love you too." He said and then he looked back to his phone, I sighed and snuggled into him for comfort. "It's going to be ok." Brad whispered into my ear and kissed the top of my head which made me feel safe and secure. "I know." I said and he continued to draw circles on my back, he carried on looking through movies until he found one that we both liked the sound of. "How about Kung Fu Panda?" He asked as I looked at his phone. "Ok." I replied and he smiled. "I am going to buy us some snacks and a drink to share." Brad said and I smiled. "You don't have to do that " I replied, Brad held onto my necklace charms that are around my neck and smiled. "I am going to because I love you." He said and I pecked him on the nose. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled.

I went to get out of bed to get ready but Brad stopped me. "Evie." He said and held my hand, I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah?" I asked. "If you ever need to talk to someone then I am here for you." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug. "I know, thank you." I replied and he kissed the side of my head, I pulled away and walked into the bathroom to have a shower and get ready to go out. Once I was washed and dressed I walked downstairs to see Brad in the kitchen with no top on, I hid behind the doorframe and peaked around to see him making breakfast. I smiled and walked into the living room to see Connor, he looks like he has been crying all night. I sat next to him and rested my hand on his knee. "It will be ok." I said and he nodded. "I know..." He said and I pulled him into a hug. "We have each other, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Always." He replied and I smiled into the crook of his neck. "You don't have to decide who you want to go with until the tour is over, that means you have 1 and a half more months until you have to decide who you want to go with." Connor said and I nodded. "I know, who did you say you were going to go with again?" I asked. "Dad because it's my home and the boys are closer to dad than they will be to mum." Connor explained and I nodded.

Brad walked into the living room and was about to start talking but he saw that I was sitting with Connor so he kept quiet. "It's fine Brad, you can talk." Connor said as Brad sat down next to me on the sofa. "I just wanted to tell Evie that her breakfast is ready." Brad explained. "Thank you, I will be out in a minute." I said and Brad nodded as he stood up, just before he walked away I stood up and pecked him on the lips. "I love you." I said and he pulled me into a hug. "I love you too baby." He replied and walked into the kitchen leaving me with Connor once again. "Just take your time deciding, whatever you choose I will support you and I'm sure Brad will as well." Connor explained and I nodded. "I know, thank you." I replied and he smiled, we hugged for a bit and then he pulled away. "Where are you going today?" Connor asked as James walked into the room. "I'm going to the cinema with Brad to see Kung Fu Panda." I explained and he nodded. "Have fun, I am doing a little bit of recording and I will probably play on the Xbox." He replied and I smiled. "I will, you have fun too." I said as I stood up, Connor started talking to James as I walked into the kitchen to see Brad eating his breakfast. I smiled at him as I sat down at the table.

"I made you your cereal." Brad said and I held his hand over the table. "Thank you." I replied as I took a mouthful. "You know, Connor's right." Brad said. "About what?" I asked. "When he said that me and him will support you with whatever you decide to do. If you want to go and live with your mum then that's fine." Brad replied and I sighed. "I don't know what to do right now." I said and he nodded. "I know it's a tough decision, but I am just saying that whatever you choose I will support you." Brad said. "Thanks." I replied and carried on eating my breakfast.

If I live with dad then I will be with Brad, Connor, James and Tristan all the time. I will also be closer to college so I won't have to travel as far to get there, I will be at home as well so it will mean that I won't have to start again in London. But I will miss mum and it won't be the same without her around the house. If I live with mum then I will be able to see her everyday and I will be able to explore London which is something that I have always wanted to do since I was a kid, I haven't been able to because mum and dad work so much. But I will miss the boys at home, especially Connor and Brad. I will miss dad and I will miss home, it will be longer to travel to college everyday and I will miss Birmingham. I just don't know what to do, there are positives and negatives for both sides.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked and I snapped out of my thoughts, I took the last mouthful of my cereal and then put my spoon down. "Yeah." I replied. "What you thinking about?" Brad asked. "I am just summing up the positives and negatives of moving to mums or staying at dads." I replied and Brad nodded. "I know what I would like you to do but I'm not going to sway your opinion, it's your choice after all." Brad said. "I know what you want me to do." I said and looked down at my empty bowl. "Don't stay at your dads just because I want you to, if you want to go to your mums then go. I will be happy for you whatever you decide to do." Brad said and I nodded. "I know, can we just not talk about it?" I asked and Brad nodded, he went to take my bowl but I stopped him. "You made breakfast so I will wash up, plus you need to get changed." I said and Brad smiled, he passed me his bowl and kissed me on the lips for a little while before he pulled away. "Thank you baby." He replied and walked off upstairs to get changed, I sighed and walked over to the sink to start washing up.

Once I was finished I dried my hands and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, Tristan was sitting on the sofa on his phone and he smiled at me. "Hey Evie." I said and I sat on the sofa opposite him. "Hey Tris." I replied and he put his phone down. "You ok?" He asked and I nodded. "Good." He replied and I gave a small smile. "I hear your going to see Kung Fu Panda with Brad today?" He asked and I nodded. "That will be fun!" Tris said. "Yeah..." I said and looked down at the floor, I want to be able to have fun today but there is too much going on in my mind. "Do you want some advice?" Tris asked and I looked up. "Don't think about the bad things today, just enjoy yourself and let yourself have fun. Brad is doing this for you today to try and make you happy, please just at least make him think that you are having fun because he tries so hard for you." Tris said. "I know, I love him so much. He doesn't have to take me out anywhere but he still does, he means the world to me. I am going to try and have fun today but I guess it is just hard to forget about what is going on right now." I said and Tristan nodded. "I know, but just try your best to forget about it. Just for a few hours, have some fun with Brad like you normally would. You two are so cute together and Brad would be so upset if he ever lost you." Tris explained and I nodded. "I know." I replied.

Brad walked into the room wearing a shirt with a few buttons undone, black skinny jeans, his doc martinis and his hair styled in his fluffy, bouncy curls. "Hey." I said as he sat next to me. "Hi." He replied and held my hand. "You ready to go?" Brad asked and I nodded, I went to get my phone off of my bedside table and my purse. I put my stuff into a little bag and walked back down the stairs. "Ready?" He asked as he took my hand, I nodded as he kissed my cheek and then opened the door. I am going to try and have as much fun as I can today, I am going to try and forget about my parents as much as possible because today is one of the few days I get with Brad while he is on tour. I love him so much and he always seems to be able to make me happy when I am upset somehow, I just hope he can make me happy today because I really need it.

Mum or dad?...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, thank you for reading my story and I hope you like it. I thought that I would make the story line a bit more interesting by making Evie's parents split up because I don't know about you but I was starting to get bored of my own story. Also, can you guys please start commenting on my posts and voting for them so I can have some feedback. If you could comment how much you liked each park, so put 1-10. 1 for really bad and 10 for amazing, it's just so I can have some feedback because as usual I am getting lots of reads but no votes or feedback. Thank you for reading though, that must mean that someone is enjoying this story?