Chapter 77

The boys went off into Connors room leaving me downstairs, I watched a bit of TV and then decided to look on the computer for a little bit. I always start off searching one thing and then about half an hour later I'm on something completely different, I don't know how it happens but it is quite funny. I could look for a holiday for me and Brad to go on? We have been in a relationship for about 4 months now so we could go away to celebrate half a year of going out? I know it's an excuse but at least I get a holiday out of it. I looked online at some holiday websites, there are some nice places to go in Italy or Spain. Spain has nice beaches so maybe we could go there? But it will be November and freezing! We can't go on a beach in November... Maybe Australia then? But we have already been to Australia, he will just be seeing the same things again.

I sat and thought about about it for a good 10 minutes but I just can't think of anywhere, that's the problem when you have a boyfriend that goes on tour. They have already been to most places. Maybe Italy is a good idea? We could wrap up warm and go sightseeing? Have romantic dinners, we could have cute moments all snuggled up in bed. It could be perfect, I just need to find out when Brad is free... Which could be tricky. He starts work again next month, next month is half a year since we got together. If I book it then he will have no choice but to come with me! I have been saving up money in my savings account for years just for a moment like this, I could use that now?!

I finally decided on paying for a week long trip to Rome in Italy with my savings money, I smiled at the computer when I was done and then closed it all down. I just payed for mine and Brad's holiday! I won't tell him until closer to the time, we are in September now and it is only a week until October so I will tell him then! He is going to be so pleased! I placed the computer back on the floor and then the boys came down the stairs again, I looked at the time and it is 2pm. Today has gone quick, Brad sat next to me and I smiled at him with the massive smile on my face. "What you smiling at?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied, I will tell him next week because then it will be October. He would of sorted out his work plans by then and I'm sure he would book that week off for mine and his half a year anniversary, he can't forget that?!

We watched a couple of films while eating lunch, well... I made the lunch while the boys watched a film and then joined them about half way through. I made the boys pizzas and they seemed to be enjoying it, towards the end of the film Brad started to kiss down my neck and collar bone which made me smile. "Bradley." I whispered and he stopped, he looked at me and planted a kiss on my lips. "Yeah?" He replied. "I love you." I whispered back and he smiled. "I love you too." He replied and I smiled.

We finished the film and then Bradley went home to see his parents, I went up to my room and just decided to go to sleep. I know it is only 7:30pm and I haven't had my dinner yet but I'm tired still from the jet lag and I just wanna try and get rid of it.

The next few weeks went by and I decided to hold off telling Brad until today, it has been really hard but I have kept it a secret. I just hope Brad appreciates it all, I have really put effort into this holiday. Today all of the boys are coming over for band practice as they are all back to working now, I am going to tell Brad in front of all of the boys because I think that will be nicer then keeping it a secret from them. I had a quick shower and got changed before going downstairs and having some breakfast with Connor, he saw the smile on my face and then gave me a confused look. "Why are you so happy?" He asked. "Am I not allowed to be happy?" I replied, he shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his toast. We finished our breakfast and not long after I brushed my teeth the boys turned up.

I walked down the stairs to see all of the boys sitting in the living room, I listened into their conversation to hear them talking about band rehearsals today. I walked in and Brad smiled at me. "Heya!" I said and sat on the floor as the boys had taken up to sofas. "Come and sit on my lap?" Brad asked, I nodded and sat on his lap. He kissed my cheek and held my hand. "I've missed you." Brad said. "You saw me yesterday." I said and giggled. "I know but I still missed you." He said and I kissed him back on the cheek. "Guys, I have something to say." Connor said and we all looked at him. "I'm back with Alisha, she is coming round later." Connor said, we all went silent as we didn't really know what to say. "Congrats mate." Tris finally said and we all replied with the same thing, Connor does look a lot happier now he is with Alisha again. Let's just hope she doesn't hurt him like she did last time...

Connor got everyone some drinks and then the boys made there way down to the garage to start practicing, after a little while I went down to the garage. I feel like I should tell Brad now, all the boys are there and it will be a nice surprise while he is performing. I walked into the garage and sat on a chair, I waited for the boys to stop singing Can We Dance and then clapped them. Brad bowed as a joke and I giggled at him, I walked over to him and kissed him. "I need to tell you something." I said, Brad looked confused and the boys all looked over at me. "What's that? Are you ok?" He asked, I giggled and held his hands. "I'm fine, I have been planning a surprise." I said. "What surprise?" He asked. "Do you know what is special about the 1st November?" I asked and Brad just looked at me with a confused look. "No..." Brad said, how does he not know? "Oh." I replied, now I'm beginning to regret this just a little. "Why?" He asked, he lifted my chin up and smiled. "It is half a year since we got into a relationship..." I said and Brad nodded. "Cool, that's nice." He said and I nodded.

"So what's the surprise then?" He asked. "I booked for us to go on holiday to Rome in Italy from the 31st October to the 7th November to celebrate us being together for 5 months!" I said with excitement in my voice, I looked at Brad's facial expression and it dropped. The other boys facial expressions dropped too and I looked confused. "What?..." I asked. "We were going to tell you today... We are on tour over November to December...." Brad said, my face dropped and I looked at the bit of paper in my hand that had all of the details about the holiday on it. "Oh." I silently replied, I feel like my heart has just been ripped out of my chest. I have put so much thought into this holiday and I even paid for it myself, I didn't think Brad would be on tour near Christmas...

"Evie, I'm sorry..." Brad said. "It's fine." I said, I ripped the sheet of paper up and dropped it on the floor. I sighed and walked out of the garage leaving 4 boys shocked and upset, I tried so hard... I paid for it myself... I booked it myself... But they have to be on tour? Near Christmas? Brad didn't even know what was special about the 1st November, am I just a bit obsessed with our relationship or is Brad just rubbish at remembering dates. He seemed to remember the tour date fine, but why not the 1st November?

I slowly walked up to my room and laid down on the bed, a few tears fell as I curled up into a ball and hugged my pillow. Maybe I shouldn't try and be nice next time, maybe I should never book anything again. I can't get my money back now because it's too late, you can only get your money back a week after you have bought it. It has been about a month since I bought it, all my savings have gone. I was just trying to be nice and do something for Brad, I even made sure I wasn't in college over that week.